welldone for the sensible fandom

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

first of all CONGRATULATIONSSS HARSHAD & PREETIKA FOR THE AWARDS "BEST JODI"& "BEST ACTOR POPULAR" IS JUST WOOOWWW JST WOOOWWW nothing els. I kept my expectations very low coz da votings happened during the bad phase of the show which ws da talaaq,seperation mst f all halala when most f da fanbase ws leaving the show bt yeah BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THOSE WHO STOOD BY N VOTED THEM OUT TO WIN πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I always wntd them to win best Jodi despite all da negtivty trck harshika gave such an amazng performnc words cannot explan from the day f mamu's death to halala nika end both of them tuk such drastic change in acting was just mindblowing Harshad being a newcomer tuk the breath away with emotional perfomnc, their Jodi kept our hope alive to sail thrgh painful phase jst to c them together such a magic these two create onscreen ❀️

p.s :- too much f negativity is happening arnd thr I too feel tht dunno both f them luk very awkwrd not like n da gold awards evn their pics n all tooo much distnc n all im trying to reason out myself they r tired came late aftr dfrnt shooting schedule n places atlst aftr awards they cldve posted better pic drng gold awards it ws raining pics here the together pic ws much formality at da end f da wht matters is zaya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__Zara__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was literally ROFLING at one of d pics! Both of them r standing poles apart and harshu is toh standing lyk a militant soldier🀣
But both of them look adorablee! 😳

And congrats to them for winning their awards. Well deserved!
Edited by __Zara__ - 9 years ago
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah harshika clearly deserved the best jodi awards
N super proud of them
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am proud to be harshika fan
In such a short span of time they got so much popularity πŸ˜ƒ
SabrinaMalik thumbnail