Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jainjinal0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Baingan

Yes t i too saw in SBB.

This is der's life .As pree says , should leave to destiny.

wat xctly dey said???
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lol us fans now are used to being lied to and cheated so by now we have our eyes wide open..
this happened the same when I watched PKYEK and Vivian Vahbbiz were together only difference was they came out in the open even if they were bashed but the most intolerable thing was their constant PDA.

they can do whatever they want but please spare us the PDA if u want to be all lovey dovey apne ghaar jake karo not on social media not interested
jainjinal0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

lol us fans now are used to being lied to and cheated so by now we have our eyes wide open..

this happened the same when I watched PKYEK and Vivian Vahbbiz were together only difference was they came out in the open even if they were bashed but the most intolerable thing was their constant PDA.

they can do whatever they want but please spare us the PDA if u want to be all lovey dovey apne ghaar jake karo not on social media not interested

so true...v r nt deaf nd dumb...bt dis is nt rite...dey shuld b open up...d fans wich r attch 2 it wil gt straight ans rather den fans samjhofyng deir hrt agn nd agn
jainjinal0 thumbnail

nd ur thoughts match wit me
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@bold i agree wd u 😆
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Once upon a time there was a gang of boys.

Boy#1 and Boy#2 did some very serious plotting.

And together they planned to jinx Boy#3.

Now, Boy#3 was very sweet and very gullible.

So he got jinxed.

But did the gang of boys live happily ever after?

Time will tell.
jainjinal0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SabrinaMalik

Once upon a time there was a gang of boys.

Boy#1 and Boy#2 did some very serious plotting.

And together they planned to jinx Boy#3.

Now, Boy#3 was very sweet and very gullible.

So he got jinxed.

But did the gang of boys live happily ever after?

Time will tell.

perfct evn i said d same...tym wil.spk ...as jodi is alrdy been made in heaven
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Off course it's their life but we will be happy if he will choose someone better than her...which suits him not elder than him.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jainjinal0

so true...v r nt deaf nd dumb...bt dis is nt rite...dey shuld b open up...d fans wich r attch 2 it wil gt straight ans rather den fans samjhofyng deir hrt agn nd agn

well this is nothing new most couples in Telly/bollywood never come out in the open and deny they are dating which I can understand to some degree because the media only asks them about that but how long can u deny for..

there's also some people who love the cat and mouse chase e.g ranbir katrina they love the media attention..

but yeah with these two even if they admit it won't be easy for fans or them who will get backlash for it
DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
may I get the link plz?