Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYaholic-

I really want to see a friendly relationship between Rocket Aliya and him turn a better person.Harsh & Pree will nail again as Rocket Aliya.I love to see a diff type kitkit between them.it will be interesting.

now that wud be something interesting to watch for, even I wud love to see smth different like that. I like it actually and definitely they will nail it. btw diff type of Kitkit ho, but I hope they name it smth else. for me ZaYa got the copyright to Kitkit. hehehe
Then for some time we get to witness 3 musketeers playing their game with Zarro. Overall it will be nice.
However, I hope Rocket's character doesn't stay for long. Otherwise they will bring some other girl or smth else. I won't stand it. Let his exit be a nice one!!
zooombie thumbnail
ok everyone time for me to go!! byee!!
Kiran see ya later!! gud nite!!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

now that wud be something interesting to watch for, even I wud love to see smth different like that. I like it actually and definitely they will nail it. btw diff type of Kitkit ho, but I hope they name it smth else. for me ZaYa got the copyright to Kitkit. hehehe
Then for some time we get to witness 3 musketeers playing their game with Zarro. Overall it will be nice.
However, I hope Rocket's character doesn't stay for long. Otherwise they will bring some other girl or smth else. I won't stand it. Let his exit be a nice one!!

if they make him permanent character and bring other girl for him I will kill CV'S but hope they don't do that as they know no matter we will not accept Harsh Pree with other halala track is one proof.hope they make his exit with happy note without any girl.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hayeπŸ˜ƒ
hahahahaa sure do as u said pyaar se bulao toh kuch bhi
baas do watch out for the devilπŸ˜‰ taab mat bolna now u r a devilπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† angel tou me abhi bula rhi hn... har thoray time may change hoga na... kabhi angel, kabhi devil... kabhi khushi, kabhi gum πŸ˜›
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ok everyone time for me to go!! byee!!
Kiran see ya later!! gud nite!!

K N'night Angel... urf Devil πŸ˜›
sweet dreams 😊
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYaholic-

if they make him permanent character and bring other girl for him I will kill CV'S but hope they don't do that as they know no matter we will not accept Harsh Pree with other halala track is one proof.hope they make his exit with happy note without any girl.

if they didn't learn the lesson yet then don't know what else to sayπŸ˜†
well of course it ain't happening, we got them handled πŸ˜‰

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

πŸ˜† angel tou me abhi bula rhi hn... har thoray time may change hoga na... kabhi angel, kabhi devil... kabhi khushi, kabhi gum πŸ˜›

lmaooo call me anything but not ghum
after BI sad period, I can't take it anymore. I am even scared of the nameπŸ˜†
ok then u r also kabhi sun and kabhi chand, kabhi planet aur kabhi star 🀣