Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

OMG what is up with these people?? get a life man. No one has the right to meddle in their lives, be it Harsh or Pree. It's his personal life, and we have no right to interfere or even judge him. We don't own celebs, but we love Harsh and Pree. So better learn to respect their decisions.

And what the hell is with this award commotion?? It's not his fault and neither Pree's. He deserved it and he got it. Pree didn't get it doesn't mean it's the end of the world. She is still the best for us. People shud learn to live a positive life man. Harsh or Pree isn't selfish, Pree cud very well say oh u guys didn't vote for me. come on things don't work like that.

Harshad was like it's ur award and Pree said it's ur love disguised in the form of an award. They r so nice. I feel pity that people ruin their fav actor and actress's moments like that..how??. Life mein sab nehi milta. Pree didn't get it this time b/c maybe smth better is awaiting her. It's just the beginning. they will get many more awards in the future. people shud take it lightly and enjoy that they both won. 1 or 2 doesn't matter.

i can't agree more... there definitely is something better awaiting her, meanwhile let's enjoy the success, and awards she has got, and let her do the same... and not cry over what she didn't get... there are many times when someone deserves something, but doesn't get it... it's either there was someone more deserving or someone with a better fortune... just like u said, we all should learn to be positive and let go of all the negativity that fills us.
neenzz thumbnail

cool will catch one of them...way too many..will go with Kiran or neen I guess :)
yup Shona...my friends call angel or devil too๐Ÿ˜†

Pyaar say bulao tou sub chalayga ๐Ÿ˜‰
I'm gonna call u angel then ๐Ÿ˜Š
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

truly Mandy I agree. yes love will make things overcomplicated. well even he falls for her, let them not make it so strong that he wish to replace Zain out of his own will. Well he might just develop feelings for her, humara kia jata hai...Aaliya will be too hot for him to handle na๐Ÿ˜†

oh hell of course. I am not even gonna compare that to Zarina's. WORD...he will & I wanna see his reaction when he sees her standing in front of him. I wonder if he will be like she is way more attractive than she looks in the picture. Knowing Harshad he will pull it off smoothly and with grace. Just think if he ends up saying fexy instead of sexy lmaooo that wud be hilarious

None of us would blame him for his attraction to such a beauty, he'd be crazy not to be attracted to her ๐Ÿ˜†

I am seriously anxious to see Rocket and Aaliya meet, its going to be so much fun

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

it will be interesting to c rocket fall for Aaliya but uski falini ka kya hoga???

lmaooo can go to back to her ex...Rocket is like "kisi ki haaath nehi ayega ye ladka" but might be Aaliya ki but we know she won't be interested. Well he is a flirt and CVs just used her character to build up that image in front of us. He doesn't care for her an inch I bet. So far we know he is a flirt and money ka deewana. let's see aage!!
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYaholic-

don't worry falini is only for two episode just to make saw Zaro and Bilal diff between Zain Rocket.

Yes Anagha, after those two episodes Falini has officially gone down the bawadi... whether she was thrown or she jumped is still not confirm ๐Ÿ˜›
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYaholic-

Rocket will be go after Aliya its already predicted for me after saw his flirty nature.he will try to come close to her but I am sure CV'S will not show them cross any limit.more I am happy he will flirt with Aliya not any falini from now.I think later he will fall for her and become good person.he will feel guilt and help her yo find Zain but hope CV'S not make him completely villain or negative like they did with Rehan and Zubbu.

yeah same here, ZaYa's relationship has been the highlight of this show always. true Rocket is Harsh, but CVs do know better about our love for ZaYa.
lol I said the same, I will be glad to see him flirting with Aaliya and not any Falini.
nice thoughts...I don't want him to turn negative either.
Well I don't wanna see any cliche track...that's all. But I want Aaliya to be the one, who brings her Zain safe and sound. Yeah later Rocket can help them in teaching Zarro a good lesson๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 9 years ago
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

i can't agree more... there definitely is something better awaiting her, meanwhile let's enjoy the success, and awards she has got, and let her do the same... and not cry over what she didn't get... there are many times when someone deserves something, but doesn't get it... it's either there was someone more deserving or someone with a better fortune... just like u said, we all should learn to be positive and let go of all the negativity that fills us.

u concluded ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Pyaar say bulao tou sub chalayga ๐Ÿ˜‰
I'm gonna call u angel then ๐Ÿ˜Š

haye๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hahahahaa sure do as u said pyaar se bulao toh kuch bhi
baas do watch out for the devil๐Ÿ˜‰ taab mat bolna now u r a devil๐Ÿ˜†
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

None of us would blame him for his attraction to such a beauty, he'd be crazy not to be attracted to her ๐Ÿ˜†

I am seriously anxious to see Rocket and Aaliya meet, its going to be so much fun

lol yeah๐Ÿ˜†
this track has potential and I am in for it...I guess it's on...Monday do come soon!!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yeah same here, ZaYa's relationship has been the highlight of this show always. true Rocket is Harsh, but CVs do know better about our love for ZaYa.
lol I said the same, I will be glad to see him flirting with Aaliya and not any Falini.
nice thoughts...I don't want him to turn negative either.
Well I don't wanna see any cliche track...that's all. But I want Aaliya to be the one, who brings her Zain safe and sound. Yeah later Rocket can help them in teaching Zarro a good lesson๐Ÿ˜‰

I really want to see a friendly relationship between Rocket Aliya and him turn a better person.Harsh & Pree will nail again as Rocket Aliya.I love to see a diff type kitkit between them.it will be interesting.