Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: neenzz

Well, I posted Pree's tweets in the forum and Aastha told me that there were people bashing Harsh for winning... as if Pree winning or not was in anyway related to him... and I don't even like when people bash other actors/celebs... think about it like this: Pree may not have won the best actress award, but she sure did win many hearts... now u tell me, what matters the most? Awards toh ek negative character ko bhi miltay hai... and tv per jo negative play krtay hai, woh actors such may apna character nhi hai... but no, people were bashing Harsh for sitting beside Gunjan. It's his life... his choices, better make peace with that!

OMG what is up with these people?? get a life man. No one has the right to meddle in their lives, be it Harsh or Pree. It's his personal life, and we have no right to interfere or even judge him. We don't own celebs, but we love Harsh and Pree. So better learn to respect their decisions.

And what the hell is with this award commotion?? It's not his fault and neither Pree's. He deserved it and he got it. Pree didn't get it doesn't mean it's the end of the world. She is still the best for us. People shud learn to live a positive life man. Harsh or Pree isn't selfish, Pree cud very well say oh u guys didn't vote for me. come on things don't work like that.

Harshad was like it's ur award and Pree said it's ur love disguised in the form of an award. They r so nice. I feel pity that people ruin their fav actor and actress's moments like that..how??. Life mein sab nehi milta. Pree didn't get it this time b/c maybe smth better is awaiting her. It's just the beginning. they will get many more awards in the future. people shud take it lightly and enjoy that they both won. 1 or 2 doesn't matter.
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 9 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post...
First you are right...we are tolerating rocket coz of harshad...I think CVS planned that...πŸ˜†...
Second...I think ALIYA is smart enough to identify her love...even if he undergoes look changes...and I want that as well...but rocket falling for ALIYA...there are chances of that as well as CVS are lovers of NEGATIVITY...

Don't bash me...but still I will always go for ZAIN...but harshad is doing a fab job...

But as long as something like KITKIT takes place b/w them I think I am for it...other than that...it will always be ZAIN...😳

zooombie thumbnail

And sometimes some people think that since they're hiding behind their computer screens, using a fake name, they can do or say whatever they want, or onki izzat per koi farq nhi parayga... tou kya banday ki apni nazar may koi izzat nhi hoti? Baqi logo ko nhi pata na, But Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) ko and humay khud ko tou ma'aloom hai na... pata nhi aisa krnay k baad koi khud say nazar kese milaaye

Dear I understand...celebs jo bhi ho, I mean favorite or not. I am against these cheap behaviors. I mean it...it is really cheap that some people bash them for no reason. yeah agree neenzz!!

btw how shud I address u?? neenzz or some other name?? lol talking for a ling time..just wanna make sureπŸ˜†
zooombie thumbnail

Lol no, sirf shohar wala stuff Zain k liye choday πŸ˜› baaki kuch bhi πŸ˜†

lmaooo slickπŸ˜†
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

Dear I understand...celebs jo bhi ho, I mean favorite or not. I am against these cheap behaviors. I mean it...it is really cheap that some people bash them for no reason. yeah agree neenzz!!

btw how shud I address u?? neenzz or some other name?? lol talking for a ling time..just wanna make sureπŸ˜†

Well, my name is Kiran, but u can call me neen, kiran, neenoo, nina, kinoo... whichever u like... I have many nicknames 😊
And for u? Shona?
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

heheπŸ˜†... I too wanna see Rocket falling for Aaliya, but not Aaliya falling for him πŸ˜‰

it will be interesting to c rocket fall for Aaliya but uski falini ka kya hoga???
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rocket will be go after Aliya its already predicted for me after saw his flirty nature.he will try to come close to her but I am sure CV'S will not show them cross any limit.more I am happy he will flirt with Aliya not any falini from now.I think later he will fall for her and become good person.he will feel guilt and help her yo find Zain but hope CV'S not make him completely villain or negative like they did with Rehan and Zubbu.
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awesome post...

First you are right...we are tolerating rocket coz of harshad...I think CVS planned that...πŸ˜†...
now they now...ainvaye kuch nehi karteπŸ˜†

Second...I think ALIYA is smart enough to identify her love...even if he undergoes look changes...and I want that as well...but rocket falling for ALIYA...there are chances of that as well as CVS are lovers of NEGATIVITY... yup defintely she is and I am counting on it. lol again true abt CVs nature

Don't bash me...but still I will always go for ZAIN...but harshad is doing a fab job...
of course not, I am glad in fact. I know we never interacted in this forum, but plz don't think I will choose anyone over Zain, even if Rocket has his face. I love to see Harshad playing Zain, but it's commendable that he is pulling this new character so well. it's always Zain for me...ZaYa rules our heart and always willπŸ˜ƒ

But as long as something like KITKIT takes place b/w them I think I am for it...other than that...it will always be ZAIN...😳 yeah let's see it onscreen..we know ZaYa always stood strong and they will..so cheer to this track :)

Word Count: 1

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

it will be interesting to c rocket fall for Aaliya but uski falini ka kya hoga???

don't worry falini is only for two episode just to make saw Zaro and Bilal diff between Zain Rocket.
zooombie thumbnail

Well, my name is Kiran, but u can call me neen, kiran, neenoo, nina, kinoo... whichever u like... I have many nicknames 😊
And for u? Shona?

cool will catch one of them...way too many..will go with Kiran or neen I guess :)
yup Shona...my friends call angel or devil tooπŸ˜†