Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

lmaooo HI5 girl...the feeling is mutual!! All Beintehiaans think alikeπŸ˜†

bold part..when I said Aaliya falling in his traps, I meant she won't just take him as Zain. She knows and loves her Kitkit more than anything...so u see fooling Aaliya isn't cunningπŸ˜†

hi5
of course, I got what u meant by his traps... I was just telling u that I want the same thing as u do πŸ˜‰
But I don't get some fans bashing... even when he got the awards... why, is that really necessary? Ya logo ko apni izzat otarnay may boht maza aata hai.. that's absurd!
How would that make HarshIka feel? They work so hard to make their fans proud, and then some of their fans embarrass them like that... that's so not fair πŸ˜”
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Lol... Aaliya working with Suri... that should be epic... I hope we get tu tu main main sequences (if u've ever watched that show)

hehehehe I knowπŸ˜‰
I guess I heard from a friend, but nah I didn't. not a TV series fanatic. It happens rarely, if smth is unique like BI.

btw I feel at the beginning it will be more like his lust for Aaliya and a strong one...feelings ka kya bharosa?? with time he might actually fall in love completely. We might have to witness Aaliya breaking Harshu's (Rocket) heart to save Harshu's (Zain) heartπŸ˜†...well ZaYa's heart r chipkofied together so no chance Rocket Baby!! But yeah do fall for her, it wud be fun for sometime!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I hope they do not have Rocket falling in love with Aaliya. I am completely fine with him being attracted towards her and having a soft spot but no love, too complicated, too cliched. With that said I cannot wait for these two to meet, he will be checking her out more than he did Zarina that is for sure and he will find her hot πŸ˜‰
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

hehehehe I knowπŸ˜‰
I guess I heard from a friend, but nah I didn't. not a TV series fanatic. It happens rarely, if smth is unique like BI.

btw I feel at the beginning it will be more like his lust for Aaliya and a strong one...feelings ka kya bharosa?? with time he might actually fall in love completely. We might have to witness Aaliya breaking Harshu's (Rocket) heart to save Harshu's (Zain) heartπŸ˜†...well ZaYa's heart r chipkofied together so no chance Rocket Baby!! But yeah do fall for her, it wud be fun for sometime!!

@bold 🀣🀣
Well, tu tu main main was a comedy show... and not like today's indian sitcoms... it was actually good.
Well, I think and I want this track to not last than 2 more weeks... ab itnay time may Rocket ko jo bhibkrna hai krlay πŸ˜‰
zooombie thumbnail

hi5
of course, I got what u meant by his traps... I was just telling u that I want the same thing as u do πŸ˜‰
But I don't get some fans bashing... even when he got the awards... why, is that really necessary? Ya logo ko apni izzat otarnay may boht maza aata hai.. that's absurd!
How would that make HarshIka feel? They work so hard to make their fans proud, and then some of their fans embarrass them like that... that's so not fair πŸ˜”

hahahaaha all rite cool
bashing for what?? sorry I know they bash about many things and I stay away from their nonsense. specifically which one??

neenzz thumbnail
Well, I posted Pree's tweets in the forum and Aastha told me that there were people bashing Harsh for winning... as if Pree winning or not was in anyway related to him... and I don't even like when people bash other actors/celebs... think about it like this: Pree may not have won the best actress award, but she sure did win many hearts... now u tell me, what matters the most? Awards toh ek negative character ko bhi miltay hai... and tv per jo negative play krtay hai, woh actors such may apna character nhi hai... but no, people were bashing Harsh for sitting beside Gunjan. It's his life... his choices, better make peace with that!
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I hope they do not have Rocket falling in love with Aaliya. I am completely fine with him being attracted towards her and having a soft spot but no love, too complicated, too cliched. With that said I cannot wait for these two to meet, he will be checking her out more than he did Zarina that is for sure and he will find her hot πŸ˜‰

truly Mandy I agree. yes love will make things overcomplicated. well even he falls for her, let them not make it so strong that he wish to replace Zain out of his own will. Well he might just develop feelings for her, humara kia jata hai...Aaliya will be too hot for him to handle naπŸ˜†

oh hell of course. I am not even gonna compare that to Zarina's. WORD...he will & I wanna see his reaction when he sees her standing in front of him. I wonder if he will be like she is way more attractive than she looks in the picture. Knowing Harshad he will pull it off smoothly and with grace. Just think if he ends up saying fexy instead of sexy lmaooo that wud be hilarious

neenzz thumbnail
And sometimes some people think that since they're hiding behind their computer screens, using a fake name, they can do or say whatever they want, or onki izzat per koi farq nhi parayga... tou kya banday ki apni nazar may koi izzat nhi hoti? Baqi logo ko nhi pata na, But Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) ko and humay khud ko tou ma'aloom hai na... pata nhi aisa krnay k baad koi khud say nazar kese milaaye
zooombie thumbnail

@bold 🀣🀣
Well, tu tu main main was a comedy show... and not like today's indian sitcoms... it was actually good.
Well, I think and I want this track to not last than 2 more weeks... ab itnay time may Rocket ko jo bhibkrna hai krlay πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† 🀣
ah then I missed some fun
hoping the same. long tracks are no fun and especially when they make ZaYa suffer. it will exhaust Harshad too. I want Zain to be back soon. lmaooo kuch bhi kya??πŸ˜†
neenzz thumbnail
Lol no, sirf shohar wala stuff Zain k liye choday πŸ˜› baaki kuch bhi πŸ˜†