Rocket's New Move = Danger Awaits Aaliya?!

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thinking about what Baba said and how Rocket was eying Aaliya's pic at the precap plus said yes to Zarina instantly (possibly Aaliya is one of the reasons along with the money), now if I connect these two dots, I feel he is gonna be hell of a problem.

Well keeping the thought aside that he is still Harshad (I guess that's why we r ready to deal with this track in the 1st place). But as it is we are only ZaYa shipper and we love Harshad as Zain Abdullah too much.

And it kinda makes sense how they showed Rocket to be a flirt...I mean like one of his kind. It was just a build up for the future track I guess. More than doing his job he is going to be after Aaliya...to say mostly will try to get close to Aaliya. I am pretty sure of it now. It was just a mere thought, but now I am getting the vibes too.

Now whatever happens next, I believe in ZaYa's love more than anything. So whatever he does or Zarina plans, definitely they will fail and ZaYa will come out strong. I am just going to wait for the track to unfold.

No bashing please. Just my thoughts, wanted to share with u all. Drop in ur views and feel free to discuss here!!

On a side note, I can't believe Rocket was checking Zarina out. I mean seriously...Dude!!😆 Lmaooo Bilal's reminder was hilarious..."she is my Mommy so u can call her Aunty" And I think Zarina actually liked his comment🤣As for acting, Harshad is doing an amazing job as Rocket and with his use of "F" speech pattern!! Great going Harsh!!

Yo Rocket watch out all rite!! I know Aaliya is too sexy, hot, adorable, cute and what now. Get it straight though, this beautiful lady ONLY belongs to Zain. And I know there is a hubby license, bu that also ONLY belongs to Zain😳
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
IKR rocket checking out zaro 🤣
Even I am scared on the thought that rocket will fall for Aaliya
But Aaliya is too smart a she will get to know that rocket is not Zain
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I completely agree... Aaliya and Zain belong together... and no one, I mean it... NO ONE can come in between! Not even if he resembles Zain.
even I have a feeling Rocket will try to flirt with Aaliya judging by the way he looked at that picture... but let it happen, we all know anyone can try, but no one will succeed in separating ZaYa...not now... not after what they've been thru.
But I am excited about this track... we cannot hate everything the CVs try to show, what will we be left with then, rather what will we be leaving the CVs with, BJKT?
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 Post Hon 👏 , all i want to say is that , our aaliya is sherni she will get to know that the man living with her is not her zain , rocket speech pattern and his habits wont be good in front of aaliya , cus the habits of rocket and to transform in to zain , many things rocket or zaro dont know about zain , which is well known by aaliya . dekho kaise band bjegi rocket aur zaro ki . 😆
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

IKR rocket checking out zaro 🤣

Even I am scared on the thought that rocket will fall for Aaliya
But Aaliya is too smart a she will get to know that rocket is not Zain

lmaooo
well I am not actually scared thinking what if he falls for Aaliya. I kinda want that..now don't kill me😆 It's better to watch Harshad falling flat for Aaliya than watching him flirting with any random girl. And I am thankful Rocket is Harshad!! So it's the best case scenario and working on our favor.
Regardless I am a little anxious thinking how far can this Rocket go?? That's all.

Yes knowing Aaliya, she loves Zain way too much to fall in his traps!! I wanna see how things play out.
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

lmaooo
well I am not actually scared thinking what if he falls for Aaliya. I kinda want that..now don't kill me😆 It's better to watch Harshad falling flat for Aaliya than watching him flirting with any random girl. And I am thankful Rocket is Harshad!! So it's the best case scenario and working on our favor.
Regardless I am a little anxious thinking how far can this Rocket go?? That's all.

Yes knowing Aaliya, she loves Zain way too much to fall in his traps!! I wanna see how things play out.

hehe😆... I too wanna see Rocket falling for Aaliya, but not Aaliya falling for him 😉
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

I completely agree... Aaliya and Zain belong together... and no one, I mean it... NO ONE can come in between! Not even if he resembles Zain.
exactly!! I might be nervous to some extent, but their love is too strong to fall weak...that's how I see things too!!

even I have a feeling Rocket will try to flirt with Aaliya judging by the way he looked at that picture... hmmm I got that too

but let it happen, we all know anyone can try, but no one will succeed in separating ZaYa...not now... not after what they've been thru. yup always, they are just growing strong.
I want Aaliya to be the person, who discovers Rocket is a con man and then traces out her husband!! And I have a gut feeling that she will be the 1st one to realize this man isn't her husband Zain!! Actually it wud be amazing to watch Aaliya and Suri working together!!

But I am excited about this track... we cannot hate everything the CVs try to show, what will we be left with then, rather what will we be leaving the CVs with, BJKT?
oh yeah me too excited, regardless will miss Zain. Definitely we can't do that. We shud be grateful the guy is Harshad. Oh well for sometime I will just watch him playing Rocket with his Patakha😆

Word Count: 1

neenzz thumbnail
Lol... Aaliya working with Suri... that should be epic... I hope we get tu tu main main sequences (if u've ever watched that show)
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Gr8 Post Hon 👏 , all i want to say is that , our aaliya is sherni she will get to know that the man living with her is not her zain , rocket speech pattern and his habits wont be good in front of aaliya , cus the habits of rocket and to transform in to zain , many things rocket or zaro dont know about zain , which is well known by aaliya . dekho kaise band bjegi rocket aur zaro ki . 😆

thanx Sara Ji 😉
bam on girl..yes she is and I do feel the same
lmaooo u r right and even if they do that...Kitkit ka kya karenge??😉
that's our ZaYa's specialty😆
and Zarina probably won't be knowing about MKB and MEZ
without Kitkit, MKB, and MEZ ZaYa's relationship is incomplete...1st let them get that straight hehehe
yeah Sara I will be waiting fort that day and I know ZaYa will do the job together :D
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

hehe😆... I too wanna see Rocket falling for Aaliya, but not Aaliya falling for him 😉

lmaooo HI5 girl...the feeling is mutual!! All Beintehiaans think alike😆

bold part..when I said Aaliya falling in his traps, I meant she won't just take him as Zain. She knows and loves her Kitkit more than anything...so u see fooling Aaliya isn't cunning😆

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 9 years ago