Article: Preetika Rao Shares Spooky Experience. .!!

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Its Halloween fever going on all around the world so lets see what our stars have to share.We will hear the tale from Beintehaa Actress Preetika which apparently unfolded while she was filming for Beintehaa at Khandala Ghats in Film City, Mumbai.

"It happened few days ago when we went to Film City for our shoot. During break time I was sitting with one of my crew members, busy chatting on my phone. All of a sudden someone tapped on my head. Instantly when I looked back I could not find anyone. I even looked upwards to check if any object fell on the ground but nothing of that sort happened. Then I asked my crew guy if someone came to pull a prank on me. But even he did not see anyone and got freaked out. Later he shared that the place is haunted. It scared me for a moment and I went and joined my other cast and crew to be safe."

She continued, "This was not the first time when I experienced something eerie. During my childhood I went to my uncle's place in Pune. At night I saw my cousin standing near the window. I thought maybe she's not sleepy and came for a walk. But when I looked back she was not there. It was very scary and I wasn't dreaming about it. Next morning when I asked her of being in my room, she declined. It freaked me out."

Preetika seems like you have managed to find some admirers in the other world too (wink wink)! Stay safe and ghost free. Cheers

Edited by -AkkiLuvsNBT- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg this is so scary 😕
Tfs
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Allah! Yeh parh ker meri haalat kharaab hogayi hai... I wonder how scared Pree might have been... tfs :)
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Main toh padhkar hi dar gayi but pree is really very brave
hyacynth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow...that's some real spooky stuff! 😕
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS! She really has many spooky experiences!😉😉😉
__Zara__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Man, thats scary
Ive also had these kind of experiences which r very similar to both of hers
Freaked me out .
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Urgh shit my mom and gran were just talking abt ghoulish stuff right now this. Why pree why? Lol I'm so not getting any sleep tonight
destroyme_28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Creepy moments!!!! 😲🥱