blooper :) 10/30/14

lailausa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So I get around to watching the episode tonight and get to the scene where our handsome hunk is giving his princess the rose. So I am so happy watching the scene thinking how cute and sweet Zain is for giving Aaliya the flower when they get to the scene where he is handing her the rose and they just show the hands. It has to be the kabob me haddi stunt double because the skin is darker and she's not wearing pink nail polish like Aaliya. Poor editing. I was mad because they should watch out for these things. We watch the episodes like a hawk...come on, especially in such an important scene.
😕

No offense, just trying to increase forum activity 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
I know! I noticed it too! Those hands were not preetika's! Pree's hands are always manicured!
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good observation...TBH...I didn't notice that...I was all lost in ZAYA smile and stare...😕
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even I noticed the difference un hand... but didn't think it was the BD... I thought Pree k haath tou zada fair thay... and soft bhi thay... abhi itnay khudray khudray q hai. 🤣
lailausa thumbnail
🤣 How funny Neenzz!
Edited by lailausa - 9 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I too noticed wen i was seeing 2nd time.Why dey did it after dat she was der.
Only for a second BD.
shonu631 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yesss even i noticed that tooo ekdum se nailpolish ghayab ... achche khaase scene ki dhajjiya udd gayin 😭
lailausa thumbnail
Neenzz,
Shayad usne upna Fair and Lovely lagana bhool gayi 😆
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lailausa

Neenzz,

Shayad usne upna Fair and Lovely lagana bhool gayi 😆

Lol laila... fair and lovely say bhi skin soft thori hoti hai 😆
Wese I wouldn't know... never used it. In fact it was only 2 days ago that my sister asked me if I wanted (some fair and lovely product she had brought) I was like no, l dude, do u really think I would use that... agar kuch tanning ka hai tou dedo (wese I've never used any tanning product as well, that was just a joke)