Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

oh yes he has a really sharp memory. I hope that they made that for a reason and it will be used for something down the road. And you are right it will really be interesting to see what he will do..but I believe he will try to have his way. He will try to make Zarina's plan fail and at the same time he would try to do it in such a way that he would get to keep Aaliya..the question is HOW. how will he accomplish that..and how will Nafeesa's pregnancy fit in all of this..

True, I mean he is a con and he is going into this knowing fully well that Aaliya is married so he is definitely upto no good. I want to see how long he can keep this con up with Aaliya though, The CVs can't have Aaliya living with Rocket and not noticing some things that are off about him.

Originally posted by: manny136

Oh gosh Mandy lol no wtd storyline this isnt some US soap/show lol i dont even want to think about zaya n a baby they just got back together n r now facing rocket danger lol anyway nafeesa is having one so pressure is off zaya lol fahad is gonna have four freakin kids now lol after a long time the Abdullah family is happy, zaya r together, new baby hopefully rocket doesnt do much damage though im kinda interested who he is n where did he come from we just know about goa n the church stuff.

LOL exactly when I saw this, I'm like this is no Y&R. CVs would not make such a move knowing what the USP of this show is. They did not have Zain ever doubting Aaliya's character in the past and he would not do so now of all times after everything they have been through, that HN and his fears were not for nothing. Zain and Aaliya will be fighting this together. Zain has to return and Aaliya has to learn the truth before Rocket does much damage,
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

LMAO Haule haule still stuck in my head too!

Its in everyone's head! I keep watching the scene! The way he looks at her its so adorable!