Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Yes phew thank goodness!๐Ÿ˜ƒYeah i also think he felt something there..that Zarina doesn't really have any money and that she was only bluffing with the whole 50 crores thing๐Ÿ˜†

It was 50 lakhs lol but yeah she made sound like go get a sign no big deal but now with her blab lol n him having feelings for aliya he will look more into it. He did research falini esp her bf so obviously he isnt stupid. Only one conman can recognise another lol n zaro is more nasty than a good con.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I really hope that Rocket can read by the way. Because I want him to find out that the real owner of BR is Aaliya..it'll be interesting to see what he will do after.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

He can read and has a sharp memory, remember he pointed out just when he saw Zaro and Bilal.

I want to know what Rocket will do once he learns exactly what Zaro is after, would he still be willing to double cross Aaliya?

Originally posted by: anku94

i cant get over how cute Zain looked in his bed head hair LOL i wish that scene was longer! They were playing the title song and it was so beautiful but the scene ended quickly :( I wonder what surprise Aliya was talking about? Or did they just have her say that for the sake of the next scene?

Yes we should have got more ZaYa especially given how cute he looked! I wonder the same, some were like hey maybe she is pregnant umm no. I hated the way rumors started about how Aaliya would get intimate with Rocket and then not know who the father is, I mean really? I highly doubt CVs would take such a risk considering they want this track to work more than anyone and they know fans do not want ZaYa's love to be tainted in any way. I do not believe things will get that far between Rocket and Aaliya especially since Aaliya is bound to have her suspicions, this cannot be shown being smooth for Rocket, he will have his slip ups.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rocket is a con and a really good one yes. But Zain Abdullah is unique and it is not easy to be him at all. Also no matter how much info Zarina gives Rocket about Zain it will still not be nearly enough because Zarina herself doesn't know Zain well considering when she actually came into their lives. And there are a lot of things between Zaya that only they know...so it'll be tough for Rocket. ๐Ÿ˜† He won't exactly be able to romance her or make her fall in love with him..because she is already in love..with Zain๐Ÿ˜ƒ
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

He can read and has a sharp memory, remember he pointed out just when he saw Zaro and Bilal.

I want to know what Rocket will do once he learns exactly what Zaro is after, would he still be willing to double cross Aaliya?

Yes we should have got more ZaYa especially given how cute he looked! I wonder the same, some were like hey maybe she is pregnant umm no. I hated the way rumors started about how Aaliya would get intimate with Rocket and then not know who the father is, I mean really? I highly doubt CVs would take such a risk considering they want this track to work more than anyone and they know fans do not want ZaYa's love to be tainted in any way. I do not believe things will get that far between Rocket and Aaliya especially since Aaliya is bound to have her suspicions, this cannot be shown being smooth for Rocket, he will have his slip ups.

oh yes he has a really sharp memory. I hope that they made that for a reason and it will be used for something down the road. And you are right it will really be interesting to see what he will do..but I believe he will try to have his way. He will try to make Zarina's plan fail and at the same time he would try to do it in such a way that he would get to keep Aaliya..the question is HOW. how will he accomplish that..and how will Nafeesa's pregnancy fit in all of this..
manny136 thumbnail
Oh gosh Mandy lol no wtd storyline this isnt some US soap/show lol i dont even want to think about zaya n a baby they just got back together n r now facing rocket danger lol anyway nafeesa is having one so pressure is off zaya lol fahad is gonna have four freakin kids now lol after a long time the Abdullah family is happy, zaya r together, new baby hopefully rocket doesnt do much damage though im kinda interested who he is n where did he come from we just know about goa n the church stuff.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lmao Mandy, blame the wonderful BI page and the whack admin for those rumours! Like um they didnt even have their SR, they didn even indicate that they did SOO preganancy cant happen. And secondly, Zain wld never doubt her character...if he didnt during Zubair case, then he deifnately would not do that now
mandy0310 thumbnail

Rocket is a con and a really good one yes. But Zain Abdullah is unique and it is not easy to be him at all. Also no matter how much info Zarina gives Rocket about Zain it will still not be nearly enough because Zarina herself doesn't know Zain well considering when she actually came into their lives. And there are a lot of things between Zaya that only they know...so it'll be tough for Rocket. ๐Ÿ˜† He won't exactly be able to romance her or make her fall in love with him..because she is already in love..with Zain๐Ÿ˜ƒ

EXACTLY! There are things even Zaro won't know about Zain and Aaliya, little things that are going to make this con the most challenging one of all. Its going to be complicated and I cannot wait to see this unfold.

I want to see Aaliya get suspicious and pull a con of her own, now that would be fun and unique. Zain can't be sidelined for too long, like you said in another post he will get back that fighting spirit and together they will expose Zaro
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haule Haule is stuck in my head. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Buh bye! ๐Ÿ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Lmao Mandy, blame the wonderful BI page and the whack admin for those rumours! Like um they didnt even have their SR, they didn even indicate that they did SOO preganancy cant happen. And secondly, Zain wld never doubt her character...if he didnt during Zubair case, then he deifnately would not do that now

When I read that on Twitter I'm like seriously?? This is a guy who stood by her through the Zubair and Rehan allegations and now of all times he would do such a thing. Nope, that is not Zain
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LMAO Haule haule still stuck in my head too!