Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay i have a prediction:
I think initially Rocket will deffo try and get with A. Cuz its one of the reasons why he agrees for the deal in the first place! Like he will flirt with her and maybe even try to come close. BUT he will have his slip ups and it will make A more suspscious. But eventually R may be able to convince her that it is Zain and so she will start to get more comfortable with him. But then thats when Rocket might figure out Zaya love and that sort of thing, and will feel guilty about trying to come close to A! Thats when he may double cross Zarina!
anku94 thumbnail
Oh and check out the video i posted on our twitter chat! Its only of Pree's but its cute! They clearly were expecting the jodi award and i am glad they got it! Totally deserving :)
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think another reason Rocket is welcome is because Zain is too tensed and fearful these days. Hopefully this track will bring the old Zain masti Zain back in some way or another.πŸ˜ƒ
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I think another reason Rocket is welcome is because Zain is too tensed and fearful these days. Hopefully this track will bring the old Zain masti Zain back in some way or another.πŸ˜ƒ

Yup! i had said this on twitter as well! Although i want Zain tobe back soon, i want the fun carefree one back, not the worried and fearful one! I understand why he is like that, but i am also getting tired of seeing that all the time! So Rocket kind of makes up for Zain's current nature! Rocket is almost like the old Zain, which makes it super fun to watch. When Zain does come back, i hope it is with a bang and with that spunk that has been missing for sometime!

Originally posted by: anku94

Yup! i had said this on twitter as well! Although i want Zain tobe back soon, i want the fun carefree one back, not the worried and fearful one! I understand why he is like that, but i am also getting tired of seeing that all the time! So Rocket kind of makes up for Zain's current nature! Rocket is almost like the old Zain, which makes it super fun to watch. When Zain does come back, i hope it is with a bang and with that spunk that has been missing for sometime!

WORD girl. Totally agree with every single word you said. Yes we understand why he turned like this but he can't stay like this forever. That Zain who was always ready to fight against anything with the confidence that no matter what it is he will surely come out victorious in the end. I want that Zain back. The Zain who tackled every single problem in a spunky way.

Originally posted by: anku94

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5rmf4QfAko&feature=youtu.be

man that Pree is such an angel. Yes awards will come and go but your fans will always love you and that is the biggest thing an actor can ask for..to have loyal fans that will always support them.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

man that Pree is such an angel. Yes awards will come and go but your fans will always love you and that is the biggest thing an actor can ask for..to have loyal fans that will always support them.

I just love this girl and completely agree with her. Of course I would have loved for her to win best actress, she should have won but at the same time the outpouring of love and support she has received from her fans means a lot to her.

Aww she was confident they would win best jodi and they did :)
manny136 thumbnail
Anyone here lol? Was watching the Haule Haule seq n i noticed when aliya was having that ice lolly thing cant remember the real name lol rocket was licking his lips lol its the little things one notices lol gosh Zaro is nasty for money she was ready to get all flirty with rocket who looks like her nephew yuck lol bilal was right to threaten to tell rehman lol
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Technically, he wasn't really flirting with her though...it was a part of his "loyalty test." Well, that's what I'm telling myself. πŸ˜†

LOL thank God! He looked like a puppy, so freaking adorableee! It's like all his bravado and kaminapan faded away when he saw her, he looked so innocent. <3

I might have said this at least a 100 times today. :P

That is how I saw it too, it was more of him seeing exactly how low Zaro can go to get her way and that is what I am going to keep telling myself because those scenes just creeped me out! Hats off to Harshad though, what a versatile actor he is!

Rocket falling in love with Aaliya, how adorable was that? We are so used to seeing Rocket as a flirt that when I saw how innocently he fell for Aaliya, I was awestruck. I think he will have second thoughts about conning Aaliya the more he gets to know her.

Originally posted by: manny136

Anyone here lol? Was watching the Haule Haule seq n i noticed when aliya was having that ice lolly thing cant remember the real name lol rocket was licking his lips lol its the little things one notices lol gosh Zaro is nasty for money she was ready to get all flirty with rocket who looks like her nephew yuck lol bilal was right to threaten to tell rehman lol

lol hello MannyπŸ˜ƒ I know i noticed it when he licked his lips as well. Man Harshad is playing that role so well. OMG Zarina is disgusting man. And i feel that she will be suspicious about Rocket's intentions..i mean the guy refused to work with her and now suddenly he agreed..it can't be the money because he turned it down himself before. So i wonder what Zarina will do when she finds out why Rocket agreed.