Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
AHHH the episode was so beautiful and ZaYa are perfect <3
I am liking Rocket, he is adding the comic and light hearted element as well as the mystery part of it! Im looking forward to how it all plays out!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Will wait for your, Long Ass review Homie πŸ˜† 😳
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today's was one of the best episodes post halala track... I actually had chills run down my spine... those kisses were so meaningful, so profound... I feel like no word can do justice to describe how incredibly wonderful those were.
I loved BilEena today.. they were hilarious. Their each expression, each word and each move was Ludacris... I couldn't stop laughing at their scenes... fu fu may help 🀣
So Aaliya finally got a glimpse of what Zain exactly went thru in that past 1 year and a half... she had an idea, but now she knows how deep his wounds actually are.. now the focus is on Zain's part of the story.. we already saw what Aaliya went thru in that past year... and Zain had his pain... AND THE PAIN OF PUTTING AALIYA THRU THAT... so that's like double the pain... we had an idea of what went down during that year, but we never really witnessed that one year of misery. Acha he hai... Zain ko itna pain may dekh kr hamara kya haal hota... shayed ro ro k hamari aakhay sooj jati... shayed me patli hojati πŸ˜›ya shayed stress eating ki wajah say ot moti
Coming to Zain and Rocket's scenes, editing glitches are explicit, but I chose to ignore them... why complain about every little thing when we have so much more to cherish.
The precap reaction: YOU HAD HER HAND ZAIN. YOU. HAD. HER. HAND

It should be interesting... so looking forward to tomorrow's episode.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

@Sruthi LMAOOO the struggle of college manπŸ˜†

@M, trust me its so hard to hold them in, imma burst on tom watch LMFAOoπŸ˜†

Waiting! For now I got enough on Twitter! Harshad was too good in this episode and ZaYa .. pure bliss these two are!
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Will wait for your review post Zainab :))
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey awesome ...the episode waiting for the your list I love reading it I live the episode once again reading this ...write soon
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya the episode was awesome...ZAYA rocked it...it was again a mix version...all cute,romantic, funny and finally emotional...😭...Ok that washroom scene...Rocket dancing...πŸ˜†...I was turn ZAIN, turn ZAIN come on turn...πŸ˜†...well that was short lived...
Waiting for your review...

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ahh why is this place so deserteddd lol
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anku94

I've been wondering the same thing, BI forum has been dead before but never to this extent hell we were more active during the HN! What happened??

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I know, where is everyone? πŸ˜’