Muskarane Ke Wajah Tum Ho

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
While I did feel the last scene was quite out of place due to the current scenario. I cannot possibly take away from the beauty of ZaYa. Their decisions and actions are a depiction of what they are going through or what they have gone through. It is not about who they were, but its about how their love for each other has changed them for the good or the bad. Having lost Aliya once, Zain cannot imagine nor bear her loss again. It is quite evident that he probably wont have that strength to recover again if he was to lose her again. After numerous prayers and a long wait of 1.5 years, he will do anything to keep his love safe. Aliya, on the other hand, who was accused and thrown out for a crime that she never committed - lived a life with respect thereafter, but she was incomplete. Zain's love made her feel complete as a woman. Having to go through HN was humiliating, but she did it for him. Now that she has him in her life she wants his love & cannot even tolerate this one day separation. It is unfortunate that this storyline restricts them. I dont understand the logic of the writers here, but nevertheless, this is a tv series and if main leads unite without stretching their union like a chewing gum then hey it would not be a Desi Soap. Everyday, people talk about how characters are ruined blah blah... I dont agree. We all sometimes go out of our characters and sometimes it may be an act of selfishness. Yes Zain's selfishness to protect Aliya has made him believe Baba's words.. Yes Aliya's selfishness to love Zain has made her desperate.. but again one fact never changes and that is their love for each other is so pure and serene. I dont know how this track will play out, but there is one thing that I never have to worry about and that is their love being compromised at any point of time. Today I had tears in my eyes again and I hate how they have to go through so much for the faults of others. This is why I hate when people with the likes of Shabana, Ghulam, Nafisa, and others roam around freely after having done so wrong and the ones who suffered were these two! this is why I cannot fathom Nafeesa's niceness because everyday it reminds me that they went through this. I cannot forget that smirk on her face when Aliya was kicked out.. i cannot forget her smirk when aliya was fed that cake! Maybe Aliya can, but I cant! I cannot forget Shabana;s taunt for Zain! I cannot forget Ghulam;s comparison of Zain and Rehaan! Maybe Zain can, but I cannot!

The kiss through the dupatta - no matter how annoying it was.. the beauty of that scene still touched you somewhere deep down. It was so romantic! Ahh how gorgeous did they look? I dont know what Pree is doing these days, but she is literally glowing in every episode!
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Great post. How lovely were zaya today, not just the kiss but so supportive of each other. Aliya supporting zain through his fears and zain wanting aliya to use her potential and come n work at BR. I was actually surprised about the diary but pleasantly. A lot of us in the forum have been discussing about aliya understanding zains fears and finally she can see how lost he was the past year without her. Zain really needs to let out his fears his pain out n maybe tom when aliya falls he might. Yeah i understand its annoying when cvs stretch the reunion stuff but can a love story even run without hurdles. Im glad they r not ignoring what zaya have been through usually u see in shows how the couple just move forward and forget all the bad things in the past but here zaya r actually still dealing with the past coz it changed them n now they will be more protective of their love. Yeah the ppl who caused this still walk around but at least nafeesa at times shows remorse unlike shalam. I like the fact aliya has some female to talk to n who is actually on zayas side yeah she hurt them n wrecked havoc on the entire family but at least she is trying unlike certain others who get away using the parent card. Im interested in seeing how zain overcomes his fears and how zaya deal with this rocket situation, coz one thing is assured their love will perservere in the upcoming difficulties they might face due to zaro n her plans.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: manny136

Great post. How lovely were zaya today, not just the kiss but so supportive of each other. Aliya supporting zain through his fears and zain wanting aliya to use her potential and come n work at BR. I was actually surprised about the diary but pleasantly. A lot of us in the forum have been discussing about aliya understanding zains fears and finally she can see how lost he was the past year without her. Zain really needs to let out his fears his pain out n maybe tom when aliya falls he might. Yeah i understand its annoying when cvs stretch the reunion stuff but can a love story even run without hurdles. Im glad they r not ignoring what zaya have been through usually u see in shows how the couple just move forward and forget all the bad things in the past but here zaya r actually still dealing with the past coz it changed them n now they will be more protective of their love. Yeah the ppl who caused this still walk around but at least nafeesa at times shows remorse unlike shalam. I like the fact aliya has some female to talk to n who is actually on zayas side yeah she hurt them n wrecked havoc on the entire family but at least she is trying unlike certain others who get away using the parent card. Im interested in seeing how zain overcomes his fears and how zaya deal with this rocket situation, coz one thing is assured their love will perservere in the upcoming difficulties they might face due to zaro n her plans.

Manny thank you!
Exactly leaving aside the desire for the romantic scenes, this scene had its own touch to it! so beautifully shot! Honestly if they had shown ZaYa consummate last week.. people wouldnt have something to look forward to.. now atleast they know these small small moments will leave its own impact! I just hope CVs give a grand reunion because the only thing that lacks in the show is reunions.. they are terribly executed. Anyhow I am keen on seeing how they tie this angle in.. I wonder how rocket will replace zain..
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww,how I luvd ur post Gagan.I just tweeted abt their perf & how much I cried today seeing Zaya's pain,care & luv 4each other. D office scene was so emotional yet romantic.Zain's fears,his pains,all touched me.While Aaliya's concern & luv 4Zain was extremely practical yet emotional.D CD scene was yet again so heartwarming ,I literally cried seeing Aaliya watching Zain's CD.How much he went thru.Even after going thru d maximum pain,even HN,she is more concerned & scared abt Zain's fears & pain.Zaya's luv is so pure,yet so practical & magical.
And yes,Pree's glowing each day.Can't take my eyes off her.D serenity in her eyes while she sees Zain is so romantic.
Dunno why,but I loved d epi just coz of Zaya's luv
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Homie 🤗 How are ya ,
Awesome post 👏 . i will be fool if i will add something , you sums up all 😳
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Never feel the need to add anything to such perfect charming posts Dii :))
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Great post Gagan! Honestly I did not mind the dupatta scene because it was beautifully done you could see the purity of ZaYa's love shining through in such scenes. I'm so glad that the CVs have not tainted the love Zain and Aaliya have, had they done so I would have probably given up on BI a long time ago but its the way their characters and love have been portrayed which has kept me hooked. I have faith CVs won't screw up now, not knowing how fans feel not to mention the fact had they wanted to taint ZaYa's love they would have done so already considering the had many chances to do so.

I couldn't agree more about Nafeesa, I actually find it annoying the way the CV are writing her. Nafeesa is the last person fans want to see telling Aaliya about Zain's sufferings considering she is the root cause of it all! Zain and Aaliya would not have gone through so much pain had it not been for her! So CVs nice try on the whole Nafeesa has changed, but it is not working out.

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Gagan.
Loved dupatta kiss scene twice.

Aalia felt very bad seeing the CD, how much he missed her nd she trated him badly in Hyderabad.

Wen Aalia said to Zain, she met Baba nd he said everything , nd she will support him.This shows her concern nd she don't want to leave him alone .This shows their's compatablity.

I did nt liked Nafee now why should she feel bad ,nd she wants old Zain back.Coz of her ZaYa seperation has happened.She was selfish so she did nt tell the truth.

TRP has increased slightly hope CV will nt disturb ZaYa.

Edited by Baingan - 9 years ago
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I love your post gagan ...you said it all correct the CVA showed their scene beautifully the emotions were depicted flawlessly their love for each other in the office sceme how he closed his eyes again she kissed him and then on forehead also he kept on staring her he coudnlt control himself but had to he wanted to hug her kiss her ...but aaliya couldn't have understood him but then after watching the video ...she relized that how much pain she had gone through was not more or less than what zain had gone through...and then now she relized zaons beahviour and probably now she will take steps ...to bring our old zain back ...
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post GAGAN di, and agree with you...that last scene killed my mood...it was painful and emotional...😭...I don't know when ZAYA will ever have a HAPPILY EVER AFTER...at least one week should be ZAYANTIC...but when we get that all they show is pain...😕
That is where the old BI...rocks...hope they bring that magic back...