Request Harshika to perform in ITA

Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I so want them to perform in ITA! Can we not request the ITA sponsors to ask Harshuka to Peform?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Your title got me excited πŸ’”
Yes! i wish they could perform together but there is no update about that so far :(
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wanna c Harshika performing at ITA too! Some of my twitter followers we requested to the president of ITA, but our bad luck unfortunately no Harshika or Preetika performance. Still, Im excited hoping we get some Harshika moments and they win big.
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight_shine

Your title got me excitedπŸ’”
Yes! i wish they could perform together but there is no update about that so far :(

aww! I am sorry! I just emailed colors about Harshika peforming in ITA. I hope I get a replay.
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

stop misleading ppl
reported

excuse me? When did I mislead people? I just had a attention grabbing title? There is noting to be reported about. πŸ₯± calm down! 😑
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvshamrita10

I wanna c Harshika performing at ITA too! Some of my twitter followers we requested to the president of ITA, but our bad luck unfortunately no Harshika or Preetika performance. Still, Im excited hoping we get some Harshika moments and they win big.

we should all request ITA and colors for Harshika performance
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me too... ur title got me so excited... but Oh well πŸ˜”
I hope they do
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

stop misleading ppl
reported

Try to be a little friendly sometimes... really doesn't hurt... it was in no way misleading, and if u felt it was, u could have asked her politely to change the title... no offense 😊
Natsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think its too late now πŸ˜”. ITA will be held in a few days n all other celebrities have already started their rehersals.. πŸ˜”
Natsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Try to be a little friendly sometimes... really doesn't hurt... it was in no way misleading, and if u felt it was, u could have asked her politely to change the title... no offense😊

Sorry to butt in,but I really didn't understand,what is so ''MISLEADING'' about the topic? πŸ˜• 😲 TM wrote ''REQUEST to Harshika. She didn't write that Harshika ARE performing.. Some people really need to take things easy.