Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

"Love together Or apart _ My love for you Lives in my heart_And in this love_Our souls entwine_Forever together Yours and mine - Tiffanie Chalfant ❤️

I think this quote sums up all today for Zain & Aaliya . Their love story is so pure, yet without a doubt it is painful , they say "Love is never supposed to hurt. Love is supposed to heal, to be your haven from misery, to make your living wothwhile . They both paid heavy prices to be one again and today it was like , the misery they faced the pain they faced and literally everything they faced it was their love which binds them in this one and half year and for their love they have changed to good and learnt in a way that no one can learnt or forget the past so easily .

Aaliya faced humiliation without any mistake but she paid her price heavy , where as zain did mistake unknowingly and yet both suffered in a way that they both know they wont be loving someone rather than each other. now honestly i think that both zain and aaliya they know that its about em now and their beintehaan mohabbat which they will add to each others lives, they will often find that instead of giving or taking things from each other-- advice, answers, material gifts, etc. now these two have chosen rather to share in each others joy and pain, and experience life together through good times and bad. No matter what, these two are there for one another, growing and learning as one.😳

I feel for both Zain and Aaliya they have been through so much but you know what had they not gone through these ordeals they would have probably still been stuck in the whole lets take each other for granted phase. Whatever Zain and Aaliya have been through has only intensified their love for each other instead of drifting them apart. This is a couple who have become stronger with time, they've shown immense growth and I just love how pure their love has been shown. Their Beintehaa Mohabaat is one of a kind!

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

#Beintehaa it was an amazing episode loved every bit it after ages it felt like the old beinteha is back the moment between Zaya was so adorable that kiss over the duppata was jus wow so pure n real they are beyond perfect man there are no words of this Jodi.

Their love is so pure and they will stand by each other in every way possible I'm jus in love with them.

Am happy tht Aliya saw zains confession video tht was heart touching she realised why zain was goin through tht 1.5 years he had suffered a lot actually bth have suffered through out I culdnt control my tears while watching tht video confession I culd feel the pain tht zain was going through at tht time. N Aliya feeling guilty of accusing him n everything flashback tht bought tears in my eyes.

Also loved tht little dance of rocket man harshad is playin this so well there are no words to say abt this Man he is perfect in every way I jus wonder sumtimes hw he does it between the two zain n rocket bt must say he's doing an outstanding work.

Zareens n bilal were jus funny love these two they are full on comedian. Rocket went right pass Zaro n she didn't even see him this ma beta are jus too gud.

harshad I jus luv this guy he can pull of any role n he enjoys it to he def has more talent in him I'm liking rocket we can see the different side of harshad acting skills n he is jus too gud... One of the epi I enjoyed.

The precap was confusing I think Aliya did it intentionally can't say bt looking forward for tomorrow's epi .

Last bt nt the least congrats to beintehaa for completing 10mnths there hard work pays off

I have run out of words to describe this jodi! I have never come across a jodi like Zain and Aaliya's on TV, usually ten months into a show you would have seen the main leads been butchered beyond repair and ask what love story? Thankfully that did not happen here, yes they went through MU, divorce, HN but in all that did you ever see their love be tainted once? Nope, it remained pure throughout and I absolutely love the way the CVs have shown both Zain and Aaliya's sufferings, their POVs. This is not a case of who was right or wrong, its about two individuals who paid a hefty price due to the interference of others in their lives. Two people who were in such a dark place and could only come out of that darkness because of each other.

Harshad was damn good in the washroom scene, though there was a part that grossed me out there were other parts I absolutely loved! You could see the differences between Zain and Rocket and you do have to wonder, how does Harshad do it? For a newcomer he is doing one hell of a job! I'm so proud to be his fan

I am wondering about the precap because as you know they can be misleading so I am looking forward to this latest twist CVs introduced.

Yes congrats Beintehaa, you are one of the few shows that have managed to keep my interest consistently for the past ten months. I hope they continue their successful journey especially now that the TRPs are showing an increase! What a relief there.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Episode was absolute brilliance! Loved it...It had everything! laughter, romance and tears! Will come back later with more...

Edited

Today's episode just blew me away tbh! As I said it had everything form comedy, romance and some tears too...
What is so amazing about this show is the way ZaYa's love story is portrayed...they've been through it all yet their love is so pure and only intensifies each day...The good and the bad tracks have come and gone none more worse than the HN track yet even through that ZaYa have weathered that storm and come out as winners...

ZaYa's scene in the office was beauty personified...this is the essence of ZaYa...they find the all the happiness in the smallest of actions yet at the same time it leaves you with a sense of satisfaction that yes this is love! ZaYa have had a few hot scenes before but the sweetness and purity of today's scene just leaves you mesmerised...

The Rocket and Zain scene in the washroom definitely needs a special mention...How on Earth does Harshad do it?? I'm so amazed at this guys acting prowess...
Harshad as Rocket is seriously nailing it and he was so hilarious! I was literally ROFL at his antics! Poor Zain was so grossed out by him he looked as if he didn't know what to do with the guy! Harshad's dance though! 😆😆😆
Bilal is a treat to watch as well and I agree with you the guy should definitely become a permanent fixture on the show! He's so damn adorably clumsy that despite him being a negative character all you want to do is pull his cheeks! 😳

Ah man the last scene where Aaliya was watching Zain's video diary and the subsequent flashbacks...I couldn't hold my tears back...It was just so heartbreaking!😭 Zain has suffered so much...his life was literally a blackhole without Aaliya...she is his whole world and it's really easy to see why Zain is behaving the way he is...he just can't risk losing her a second time no matter what...the first time undid him at is it is the second time may just God forbid cost him his life because THAT is the importance Aaliya holds in his life...I'm so glad that Aaliya got to know the extent of his sufferings because even though Zain was a happy go lucky guy he has ceased to be that person for a very long time despite having Aaliya back in his life ONLY because of the constant fear that is plaguing him...

Couldn't agree more with you! This is why I love ZaYa, they take the most simple scenes like an office date, hand holding, sleeping, you name it they just leave you mesmerized by their innocence and beauty!

I don't blame Zain's reaction to Rocket, hell I had the same reaction to that scene that is until Rocket broke out dancing. OMG I cannot stop laughing at Rocket's antics, the dancing, the kicking, the singing. No wonder Harshad is having a blast with this role! Who wouldn't? Its the complete opposite of Zain and a complete riot to watch!

Exactly, Bilal has negative shades but he's super adorable!! I just love watching him, finally a character who is negative but provides entertainment!

The video journal, I was not expecting this at all. I remember when Aaliya had her journal and I hoped Zain would find it but he never did, she however found his and I am glad she did. Aaliya needed to know the emptiness and darkness that consumed Zain during their time apart, why he is so incomplete without her in his life and cannot survive losing her again. Its like he is living a dream that he never wants to wake up from because if he does, the dream is over. My heart breaks for Zain and Aaliya but I am sure they will get through this storm, just like they got through the rest. Its like you said nothing is worse than the HN and ZaYa along with fans survived that, this is nothing! Zain will come out of this darkness, he will be able to live again and Aaliya will help him do this.

hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am back from desh darshan to read that there was marriage and talak and marriage and now one month of no touching? Wow! must have been some major roller coaster here in the forum.
Seems to have lost the motivation to watch after staying away for so long. But Mandy your words make me want to watch again. Maybe I will find some time to give BI a dekho one of these days.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on Mandy :))
Loved the episode from start and to end
Precap I didn't understand but lets see what's in store.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hain

I am back from desh darshan to read that there was marriage and talak and marriage and now one month of no touching? Wow! must have been some major roller coaster here in the forum.

Seems to have lost the motivation to watch after staying away for so long. But Mandy your words make me want to watch again. Maybe I will find some time to give BI a dekho one of these days.

It has been a rollercoaster ride but the show really picked up in the past two weeks. So if you want to start watching again I would start back from Oct 20, may confuse you but to me that is when the show really started getting back to being the BI we know.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

As usual an awesome post Mandy and you are right , it was an awesome episode... It felt like watching the old BI in its original essence after a long time. Aaliya and Zain still have differences, but the way they are standing as each other's greatest support system is heartwarming. Zain's concerns are as valid as Aaliya's logic. They are both right in their respective places...Neither of them can stand to lose each other after what got transpired between them in the last year and a half. Aaliya has finally realized Zain's concerns and she is willing to help him get out of his fear... One rarely sees such novelty in the characters of protagonists of a daily Soap. Usually it is FL that is either too mahaan or always right and it is expected that the ML had to succumb to her wishes... With regards to their romantic scenes, they are always aesthetically done and the actors manage to add their own innocence and charm even in most romantic of the scenes... Kudos to story writes for penning a path breaking story and the makers and directors for weaving it so seamlessly around Zaya..

The video has reached Aaliya at the most propitious time. Not only has it given her insights into what Zain had undergone after their divorce, it will also help her better understand the demons Zain is fighting at present.. After going through hell and forward, after nearly losing her second time around to Halala and Rehaan, Zain would die a a million death, literally, if he is to lose Aaliya again. The insight would also help Aaliya understand Zain's stance better.. When the ordeal is over, their relationship would emerge stronger... Nafeesa's words sounded hollow and insincere to me after all the smirks on her face during Aaliya's humiliations in the past, yet this has added to Aaliya's insight and she would not stop until she has helped Zain get rid of his fears..

With regards to Harshad's portrayal of two characters as different as chalk and cheese , one can't never help but marvel the quantum of his evolvement as an actor in so short a span of time... " Faala Mein to Faab ban Gaya" had be ROFLing literally. Just when one thinks one has seen all he has to offer, he comes with another big surprise. He must be the best thing that has happened to television of late..

Bilal might be evil, but he is cute.. After bratty Zain that was at loggerheads with Aaliya, he has the most epic one-liners in the show. He and Shazia will make a great pair. Both evil, avaricious yet cute.. Made for each other, made like each other LOL.. But a joke apart, Neel is a great actor too. His comic timing is superb...

The precap looked more like a nightmarish sequence on Zain's part.. It could not have happened for real.. The way Zain was standing rooted on stairs simply shouting Aaliya's name with a blank face is not plausible... The current Zain would bring heaven and hell down on Earth if something untoward happens to Aaliya : not the Zain I saw in precap. It might only be me, but felt as if Zain deliberately let go of Aaliya's hand, impossible again unless Zarina has already planted Rocket in Zain's place.. If it is the real sequence with Zain and Aaliya at the center stage, I hope it plays out better in the actual episode.

Edited by bashful_moon - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

As usual an awesome post Mandy and you are right , it was an awesome episode... It felt like watching the old BI in its original essence after a long time. Aaliya and Zain still have differences, but the way they are standing as each other's greatest support system is heartwarming. Zain's concerns are as valid as Aaliya's logic. They are both right in their respective places...Neither of them can stand to lose each other after what got transpired between them in the last year and a half. Aaliya has finally realized Zain's concerns and she is willing to help him get out of his fear... One rarely sees such novelty in the characters of protagonists of a daily Soap. Usually it is FL that is either too mahaan or always right and it is expected that the ML had to succumb to her wishes... With regards to their romantic scenes, they are always aesthetically done and the actors manage to add their own innocence and charm even in most romantic of the scenes... Kudos to story writes for penning a path breaking story and the makers and directors for weaving it so seamlessly around Zaya..

The video has reached Aaliya at the most propitious time. Not only has it given her insights into what Zain had undergone after their divorce, it will also help her better understand the demons Zain is fighting at present.. After going through hell and forward, after nearly losing her second time around to Halala and Rehaan, Zain would die a a million death, literally, if he is to lose Aaliya again. The insight would also help Aaliya understand Zain's stance better.. When the ordeal is over, their relationship would emerge stronger... Nafeesa's words sounded hollow and insincere to me after all the smirks on her face during Aaliya's humiliations in the past, yet this has added to Aaliya's insight and she would not stop until she has helped Zain get rid of his fears..

With regards to Harshad's portrayal of two characters as different as chalk and cheese , one can't never help but marvel the quantum of his evolvement as an actor in so short a span of time... " Faala Mein to Faab ban Gaya" had be ROFLing literally. Just when one thinks one has seen all he has to offer, he comes with another big surprise. He must be the best thing that has happened to television of late..

Bilal might be evil, but he is cute.. After bratty Zain that was at loggerheads with Aaliya, he has the most epic one-liners in the show. He and Shazia will make a great pair. Both evil, avaricious yet cute.. Made for each other, made like each other LOL.. But a joke apart, Neel is a great actor too. His comic timing is superb...

The precap looked more like a nightmarish sequence on Zain's part.. It could not have happened for real.. The way Zain was standing rooted on stairs simply shouting Aaliya's name with a blank face is not plausible... The current Zain would bring heaven and hell down on Earth if something untoward happens to Aaliya : not the Zain I saw in precap. It might only be me, but felt as if Zain deliberately let go of Aaliya's hand, impossible again unless Zarina has already planted Rocket in Zain's place.. If it is the real sequence with Zain and Aaliya at the center stage, I hope it plays out better in the actual episode.

Thank you! Exactly, the FL and ML always succumbs to the other or are too mahaan and I hate that! For once I've come across a show where two characters are flawed and portrayed realistically. This is why so many fans are drawn to them because the CVs have showed you do not have to be perfect, you can have your flaws, make mistakes and still be a good person. We all know that Zain's hasty decision led to him losing Aaliya but he has paid more than enough and to this day fights those demons that kept him away from his love. I am impressed by the way the CVs are showcasing the inner demons both have fought and continue to fight, they could have easily reunited them and acted like nothing happened but no the fight is still on and wounds still have yet to heal. Aaliya will help Zain get through this she will not let this darkness take over his life like it did during that past year, she will bring light back into his life again.

The precap could be misleading, we've had many of those before and I am sure it will play out differently in the episode but it was a good way to get our attention!

Harshad is phenomenal! He continually proves my first impressions about him to be wrong and I can proudly say I am his fan!

The same goes for Neel, what a talent he is! Neel can do comedy and negative which is great and I am happy that while his character can be dark in this show for the most part he provides comic relief. I just love his childlike innocence especially around Shazia and his mom, he's so cute! I've always been a Shazia and Bilal shipper, they would be fun to watch!