anyone else like me...

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I donno after watching today's episode I'm little confused.. scared😳 too
How this track is going to be, will it entertaining or irritating...
Today we didn't get single proper glimpse of Zain😭 I missed him so much..
And that Rocket's romance with Falini 😵 , I cannot see harshad 🥺 with someone else, I hope Falini's role end's soon..
And Rocket's behaviour with Falini, when she questioned him, it scared me...
I don't have problem with Rocket if cv's give daily Zaya dose😳
I hope rocket reaches space soon 😛 Arey haaa safely.. 😉 after all harshad is playing Role..😆
Does anyone feels like me?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I felt like puking seeing Rocket & Falini Crossing their limits 😔

It ws hell bad ! The way rocket caressing Rose with his mouth on her neck *Ewww*
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

I felt like puking seeing Rocket & Falini Crossing their limits 😔

It ws hell bad ! The way rocket caressing Rose with his mouth on her neck *Ewww*

Seriously... I couldn't take it😭, imagine just for acting he romanced.like.that😲, that rocket is looking dangerous
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haven't watched the episode yet
Will get back to this after watching 😉
neenzz thumbnail
Ok, watched the episode, and read it too. But Madhu Rocket is a completely different person... now would u like him flirting with Aaliya just because he resembles Zain? No, right? Because he isn't Zain, and only face doesn't matter. Rocket is a completely different guy... however played by Harshad.
He will have to romance other girls in the future onscreen... girls who won't be Pree. So, will we hate all of tjose girls too then?
neenzz thumbnail
Wese I also hope he reaches space soon... and yes safely. But he's made for space only 😛
But I'll enjoy this track while it lasts... anything is better than the hlala and mahaan track
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Ok, watched the episode, and read it too. But Madhu Rocket is a completely different person... now would u like him flirting with Aaliya just because he resembles Zain? No, right? Because he isn't Zain, and only face doesn't matter. Rocket is a completely different guy... however played by Harshad.

He will have to romance other girls in the future onscreen... girls who won't be Pree. So, will we hate all of tjose girls too then?

Aww chi, how did u expect that, I can never imagine that Kiran🤢, I mentioned na I'm little scared too also... 😛, I mean at times he is aggressive...
I just said I cannot watch harshad. With other actress.. prese.tly and what kind of Romance was that Ewww🤢 with that Rose... u know watched today's episode with my bro thinking I'm safe... .. but that Rocket romance with Falini embarrassed me😆 again...

P.s. I was how much Harshad might have struggled to act that scene lol😆
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Wese I also hope he reaches space soon... and yes safely. But he's made for space only 😛

But I'll enjoy this track while it lasts... anything is better than the hlala and mahaan track

Woh tho hi, I'm enjoying Rocket, but felt bad bcz I couldn't see Zain today😳 that hurted me😭
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maine kal ka episode dekha he nahi 😛
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Maine kal ka episode dekha he nahi 😛

Dekho na Rocket flirting with Falini😆 lol that was🤢