Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok so before I read, I wanna tell u guys something... something ehich has infuriated me... we were up to 883 pages and suddenly so many posts seem to have disappeared... I commented on one post and it landed on a completely different one... it's just so weird
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: neenzz

Ok so before I read, I wanna tell u guys something... something ehich has infuriated me... we were up to 883 pages and suddenly so many posts seem to have disappeared... I commented on one post and it landed on a completely different one... it's just so weird

You seem to be right, its 881 pages on my browser
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

You seem to be right, its 881 pages on my browser

Has it ever happened before?
U know iss post per bhi mera dosre post ka comment aagya tha... tou I had to edit it to "res" otherwise I would have directly commented... like I usually do 😛
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: neenzz

Has it ever happened before?
U know iss post per bhi mera dosre post ka comment aagya tha... tou I had to edit it to "res" otherwise I would have directly commented... like I usually do 😛

I remember this happening before where members have had there post count go down or had pages missing. It could have just been a glitch because now the page count is up again
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on Mandy :))
The scene of Zain's apology letter really stood out as he poured out his feelings. The month thing did sound really funny earlier but it does make sense and as far episode it was filler but again the story is moving fast.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great post Many... as u said it was just a filler but the way zain apologised to her was so heartfelt... this guys poured his heart out , he does have it in him to lose her again and aaliya understood him and she will support him ...
Rocket makes me laugh... though him romancing sha.. sorry Fhalil was merrr for me.. maybe it cos I am so used to seeing zaya together and harshad(zain) making lovey dovey dialog at another women is a little hard to accept .. But i am ready for the roller coaster ride

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mandy again love ur posts=.
yes tht apology was heart touching i culd feel every pain of zain on him loosin his love again and he doesnt have the energy to loose her again n yes am also happy how he is opening up more from his shell..

and in this Aliya will def be with him their love is so pure n aliya can see the fear in zain, and she will def clear this doubt in him n har kadum us ke saath hai i jus love these two.

it was a great epi not boring at all...