Zain's Biggest Strength and Weakness

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay so tonight's episode was a filler, no doubt about it but at least the story is moving forward. There was one scene that stood out in this episode which I just loved to bits and that was Zain's apology to Aaliya, the room filled with flowers and then came the sorry note. Zain poured his heart out there, he never meant to hurt her and asked for her support whether this is silly superstition or not he just cannot risk losing her again because she is his biggest strength and weakness. I feel for Zain, he loves her so much that he is willing to believe in such things rather than taking the risk of losing her again. Zain needs to have his outburst, he needs to let go of that guilt that is eating him alive inside. It is like Aaliya said he cannot live his life in fear, its not healthy.

The one month thing makes sense though, sure it sounded silly at first but from a story standpoint I get it. First it shows that Zain is not out of that darkness that consumed him for over a year and second it removes any fears fans have that Aaliya will romance Rocket. Zain and Aaliya's love is pure and will continue to be that way because Aaliya will keep her distance by supporting Zain through this one month, she will be suspicious of Rocket who can obviously con anyone but he can't con the one person who knows Zain better than he knows himself.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Great post Mandy, totally agree. Zains apology and what he said in the letter was so sweet and spot on. Loved that he got all those bouquets for her and those two hearts in the letter aww. Aliya is starting to believe herself about the fear but she is still determined to help zain come out of this fear. I really hope tom convo btwn zaya helps them understand each others point of views better. Per spoilers aliya is willing to support zain in his quest. Poor zain his fear of losing her and knowing she is his biggest strength and biggest weakness must be hard, how will he get through when he will be away from her due to zaros plotting. Aliya will have to find the courage to face all this soon especially when she figures out about rocket, she already has a clue but it will click once she realizes something is wrong with this new 'zain'. Todays epi for a sec showed a glimpse of a scary rocket when tht girl slapped him he nearly choked her, i really hope they dont make him evil coz aliya will be in danger if she confronts him and as aliya loves to do slap him lol. Tom is gonna be a hit and miss of zaya with rocket n zaros new plan starts. How funny was bilal today no zain didnt have an affair it was Usman lol
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post mandy..
Yes that apology scene was heart touching...I just loved it.. the way he asked her support him❤️
One month thing makes sense, we dnt need to worry about Rocket Romancing with Aliya...
Aliya can easily figure out differences...

P.s. Mandy itseems Rocket is tooo Romantic I mean the way he was romancing with Falini🤣
it let me little heart broken too , but imagining how harshad might have managed while.shooting😆
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post :)
I agree the apologising scene was so cute, i loved how Zain bought flowers for Aaliya that was sweet. My heart goes out to Zain he doesnt want to do anything which will make him lose his Aaliya at any cost & cant blame him after all that they've been through. Hope we get a scene where they both talk about it all. That way Zain will feel better.

Aaliya knows Zain well enough so im sure she will be able to tell the differences when rocket enters the house and i like how the one month thing plays into this. As spoilers have said it will be a hit & miss tomorrow ... I'm looking forward to see how Aaliya & rocket come face to face
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
The episode was definitely a filler but by no means boring or crap IMO...Even though we only saw Zain buying flowers for Aaliya his heartfelt apology to her was so beautiful and him explaining his predicament to her was spot on...This as you said was the best scene in the episode...Honestly speaking Harshad is doing such a fine job as Rocket...I'm really impressed with him and his 'romance' with Falini just made me laugh! The ball has started rolling and the stage is about to be set...we're in for a rollercoaster ride and I for one am looking forward to it! Can't wait for Aaliya and Rocket to come face to face!
Edited by -sumaiya- - 9 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gre8 Post Mandy . Damm it episode was filler but glad that story is moving forward and the execution is too good , direction is good nothing is sloppy now , kind of perfect , story is moving in pace , before i forget to say , Harshad is doing an amazing job as rocket , it must be tiring for him to live up to the mark and he is living up to the mark as zain & rocket , first i got scared when rocket hold shalini from her neck so i was like aaliya loves to slap ppl 😆 so if in future she gona confront rocket , she be slapping him , but our sherni is mature enough she knows how to put ppl in to their places , so the picture had started slowly and as i can say aaliya has already had doubts that how zain is blah for em , and she wont be getting late to put all pieces together when rocket will be there in BV , coming to shazia-zarina , i was looking forward to this scene so the way aaliya handled em , it was good . glad she gave safe keys to fahad and okay one question y BV ladies are too much in to jewelry ? except aaliya , i mean shazia and zarina having to much obsession over jewelry lol .

The scenes which totaly stands out , aaliya returning BV and realising that she had left zain alone in this , i shouldn't be doing this , i will support him in this , zain buying flowers for his princess and heartfelt apology letter for her i loved how detailed it was he was pouring his heart out and yes she is his biggest strength and weakness , he just cant afford to loose her again , so we are into romantic and emotional scene again for tomorrow , as they say in spoilers the scene will be they are on same terms and will state their facts , so looking forward to it . 😳 ❤️

Bilal-Zarina scene ,

Bilal;-) Ammi hume lagta hai yeh zain bhai ka koi chakkar nahi tha , usmaan saab ka tha 🤣

Zarina ;-) chup kar mehnoos 🤣
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post... I loved the apology part too<3
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Great post Mandy, totally agree. Zains apology and what he said in the letter was so sweet and spot on. Loved that he got all those bouquets for her and those two hearts in the letter aww. Aliya is starting to believe herself about the fear but she is still determined to help zain come out of this fear. I really hope tom convo btwn zaya helps them understand each others point of views better. Per spoilers aliya is willing to support zain in his quest. Poor zain his fear of losing her and knowing she is his biggest strength and biggest weakness must be hard, how will he get through when he will be away from her due to zaros plotting. Aliya will have to find the courage to face all this soon especially when she figures out about rocket, she already has a clue but it will click once she realizes something is wrong with this new 'zain'. Todays epi for a sec showed a glimpse of a scary rocket when tht girl slapped him he nearly choked her, i really hope they dont make him evil coz aliya will be in danger if she confronts him and as aliya loves to do slap him lol. Tom is gonna be a hit and miss of zaya with rocket n zaros new plan starts. How funny was bilal today no zain didnt have an affair it was Usman lol

I'm glad that Zain is opening up more about his fears, it may not be enough at the moment but at least Aaliya is understanding him more and is ready to help him through this. The spoilers for their office date sound promising.

I know, Aaliya is going to have to be careful with her suspicions especially since she is not going to know where Zain is. Rocket definitely has a dark shade to his character but I hope it is just our fears getting the best of us because I do not want him harming Aaliya.

I love Bilal, we missed our daily dose of ZaYa but at least we got our daily dose of humor with him. Bilal has the most epic dialogues these days, he's fun to watch.

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Awesome post mandy..

Yes that apology scene was heart touching...I just loved it.. the way he asked her support him❤️
One month thing makes sense, we dnt need to worry about Rocket Romancing with Aliya...
Aliya can easily figure out differences...

P.s. Mandy itseems Rocket is tooo Romantic I mean the way he was romancing with Falini🤣
it let me little heart broken too , but imagining how harshad might have managed while.shooting😆

I would not call Rocket romantic but he is a flirt and don't worry too much about Faliini she will be out of the picture in no time because today it was clear what Rocket is after and it is not her. The article was right he is a flirt and conman who just wants money and Falini will probably get dumped once Zaro offers him a hefty amount to help her out.

Originally posted by: Shiiya

Lovely post :)
I agree the apologising scene was so cute, i loved how Zain bought flowers for Aaliya that was sweet. My heart goes out to Zain he doesnt want to do anything which will make him lose his Aaliya at any cost & cant blame him after all that they've been through. Hope we get a scene where they both talk about it all. That way Zain will feel better.

Aaliya knows Zain well enough so im sure she will be able to tell the differences when rocket enters the house and i like how the one month thing plays into this. As spoilers have said it will be a hit & miss tomorrow ... I'm looking forward to see how Aaliya & rocket come face to face

I'm hoping that is what we get in the next episode based on what spoilers have given away.

Yes while the precap provided suspense spoilers already gave it away that it will be a hit and miss which was expected, would not have been fun had they met right away. I look forward to when Rocket and Aaliya come face to face too. How will he manage to con Aaliya and how will she manage to outsmart him and find Zain? Its going to be an interesting watch

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

The episode was definitely a filler but by no means boring or crap IMO...Even though we only saw Zain buying flowers for Aaliya his heartfelt apology to her was so beautiful and him explaining his predicament to her was spot on...This as you said was the best scene in the episode...Honestly speaking Harshad is doing such a fine job as Rocket...I'm really impressed with him and his 'romance' with Falini just made me laugh! The ball has started rolling and the stage is about to be set...we're in for a rollercoaster ride and I for one am looking forward to it! Can't wait for Aaliya and Rocket to come face to face!

I totally agree, okay so we missed ZaYa but the story moved forward and I like that. The pace is good, not too fast but not slow either. The plot is thickening with Zaro once again getting caught this time by Aaliya who put a dent in her plans so now its her chance to get the upper hand and I want to see how long she gets away with this.

Harshad is doing such an amazing job, these characters could not be more different and I am so proud of him for being able to pull it off flawlessly.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Gre8 Post Mandy . Damm it episode was filler but glad that story is moving forward and the execution is too good , direction is good nothing is sloppy now , kind of perfect , story is moving in pace , before i forget to say , Harshad is doing an amazing job as rocket , it must be tiring for him to live up to the mark and he is living up to the mark as zain & rocket , first i got scared when rocket hold shalini from her neck so i was like aaliya loves to slap ppl 😆 so if in future she gona confront rocket , she be slapping him , but our sherni is mature enough she knows how to put ppl in to their places , so the picture had started slowly and as i can say aaliya has already had doubts that how zain is blah for em , and she wont be getting late to put all pieces together when rocket will be there in BV , coming to shazia-zarina , i was looking forward to this scene so the way aaliya handled em , it was good . glad she gave safe keys to fahad and okay one question y BV ladies are too much in to jewelry ? except aaliya , i mean shazia and zarina having to much obsession over jewelry lol .

The scenes which totaly stands out , aaliya returning BV and realising that she had left zain alone in this , i shouldn't be doing this , i will support him in this , zain buying flowers for his princess and heartfelt apology letter for her i loved how detailed it was he was pouring his heart out and yes she is his biggest strength and weakness , he just cant afford to loose her again , so we are into romantic and emotional scene again for tomorrow , as they say in spoilers the scene will be they are on same terms and will state their facts , so looking forward to it . 😳 ❤️

Bilal-Zarina scene ,

Bilal;-) Ammi hume lagta hai yeh zain bhai ka koi chakkar nahi tha , usmaan saab ka tha 🤣

Zarina ;-) chup kar mehnoos 🤣

Harshad is rocking in both roles and I agree it must be exhausting but he is doing such a flawless job. Couldn't be more proud of him!

You bring up a good point about Aaliya, she loves to slap and that would especially hold true if she believes Rocket did something to Zain it will be like look out! Aaliya is going to be sharp here, she is already onto Zaro and would surely be suspicious in the coming days.

Shazia and Zaro are greedy but Aaliya is not, she could care less about those things.

The flower scene, it was so touching and beautiful and I love the way Aaliya lit up as she cooked for Zain. I can't wait for her to surprise him at the office and for them to have an office date, should be cute!

LMAO Bilal is a riot! I love when he had eyes on only Rocket and Zaro on Zain, they were confusing the hell out of each other!

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

nice post... I loved the apology part too<3

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
Sorry for the delay, I was reading ut when my dad gave me tons of work to do, just got done with it and now commenting
So, yeah, u said it all... that really was the sweetest gesture... I was hoping for Zain to write love notes for this whole month, like he did during Ramadhan... that could have somehow given away Rocket.
I was actually thinking the same thing, that the reason baba was shown and he warned them to stay away was to save Aaliya from Rocket.
I hope Rocket turns out to be a vegetarian and Aaliya tries to feed him meat. That could also give him away... and it would be fun to watch 😉
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago