Love Station: Dur reh kar bhi saath hain aur rahenge

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello friends , I am ready for my love station today and yes for monday's episode there wasn't love station as I had stupid maths homework so I am sorry.
Now I will start off with my review😃

The episode starts with Rocket's entry and I must say that this guy has it's own style. I loved how he scared Bilal with that pen and then tells him to study well😆
The accent was bang on "Faale tauche".

Bilal "Oh god" he is so funny be it expression or words. He believes Rocket to be Zain and then tells his mom about how he is romancing another girl. I loved how he says that Shalini wasn't even any better than Aaliya and still Zain aka Rocket is romancing someone. Later on the scene with Zain was hilarious , where Bilal asks him about the girl and how he won't tell Aaliya anything😆 Poor guy then gets threatened of being beaten if he doesn't leave Zain alone.

Moving on to Zarina, Man this lady is so worried about why Zain is staying from Aaliya?😃 The conversation was very funny between her and Bilal as she also assumes him to be drunk when he talks about Zain romancing someone else.

Over all it was a superb episode filled with laughter , cuteness and action👏👏
Moving on to the LS❤️

Sun le Zara😉
(Poor Zain calls out for MKZ from outside of his room to make sure she isn't already present in the room. Then he asks the servant who tells him she is in the kitchen after which he closes the door and window curtains saying that "I will sleep before MKB comes , don't know what's gotten into her as much as I go away she comes closer". Lies down into bed and then suddenly yells "Aah" ! Aaliya winks and says very cutely "How do I make you understand that when you come close you make me restless😉". Then the lil song sequence starts in which Aaliya wraps around Zain and herself in the blanket but off course Zain comes out of it wrapping it around her , carrying her and laying her on the bed. Aaliya comes near the door as Zain is about to leave and he asks her to please let me leave as he doesn't want any more punishment of staying after already having the punishment of a month to stay away.)

I love his expressions...Sooo cute

Dur reh kar bhi saath hain hum❤️
(Zain slept in the guest room last night and in the morning he gets up when he sees Aaliya sleeping with her head on the sofa and body on the floor. He comes down on the floor by her side wanting to touch her but again he doesn't want to take any risks regarding his love. As he is about to leave Aaliya holds his hand and tells he about he might not touch her but he can sleep in the same room , she promises not to come near him if this is what he prefers. Outside the room he calls MKZ and she replies to him that she is laying his breakfast so come soon after getting ready.

While walking away Aaliya says how she doesn't like the fear in his eyes regarding their relationship and she wouldn't let the fear control him any longer. She makes her way into the dargah where Baba tells her how he sees her hubby as the "Balah". Aaliya tells Baba that the person who loves her more than anyone else can never be a bad omen for her.

Aaliya ties the manat thread and promises how nothing will come between her and Zain's love now and when this omen goes away she will come back with Zain to open the thread. )

Precap: Zareena and Bilal sees Zain at the flower shop and Rocky at the same shop with Shalini opps Falini😆
Btw Zain looks really hot in the precap

(As I said it was a very nice episode and I am really loving Harshad's effort being so well emoted onscreen hats off to him and the team👏 The song sequence wasn't long but it was very cute from both the leads expressions and all😳 Especially the lift was the cutest❤️
Neel is doing a great job as Bilal as he never fails in making us laugh with innocent and cute expressions. )

This is all friends for today and I am really looking forward to this forward as so far it's been great and hopefully it will continue to be😃
Looking forward to reading all your feedbacks, Thank you🤗
Edited by Priyakna - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was wondering why u were not posting LS, studies are more important but I hate maths🤢
Coming to the post bang on review👏 couldn't agree more
I like Bilal,he is so cute and funny😆
Song sequence was very small😔 expected more...anyways achaa hai kch to mila😛
That scene was very touchy one when Aliya slept on the ground
This rocket track is becoming interesting😃

Edited by craziness05 - 9 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res
on work , will unless later .

much love Pri ❤️ 🤗

Awesome Review Pri , you penned down beautifully 👏

Unressed
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post once again PRI...👏...no words left to say...
But really yesterday was a worth watching episode...with all drama...ESP BILAL ZAIN rocket scenes😆

The song sequence was really DAMN CUTE...HARSHIKA were awesome...😳

But I think harshad takes the cake...I mean seeing him ZAIN at one hand and rocket as the other...he just did that with complete ease...
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Unressed😊
Edited by craziness05 - 9 years ago
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the LS! Thanx!😛😛😛
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome review
Loved ur ls
the song sequence was good
and harshika did an awesome job
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post as usual Archana 😊
Coming to episode it was nice episode
Harshad is giving full justice to his rocket character as well as Zain
The song sequence was cute and adorable 😳
The morning scene was emotional one aww poor zaya 😭
I am excited how this track unfold 😃
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post as always Priyakna👏
Rocket does have his own style and I am very happy to see that because it goes to show how talented Harshad is.
The song sequence was just sooo adorable! It was short but still very cute. I especially like the expression Zain made when he dumped Aaliya on the bed 😆
This no touching each other rule is really hard for both of them and I am eagerly waiting to see what's next.😃
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As usual a fantastic LS👍🏼... I was laughing my ass off at zain's expression.. When he carried her after wrapping the blanket around her, i wondered if she was made of feather.. he picked her up soo effortlessly ... Soo happy to see BI back in its old glory...
Bilal I love this guy... poor thing his owm mother thinks he is a duffer.. He does bring very good funny moments in the show and the best part it does not look forced or cringe worthy...Neel does the part with ease