Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

Hey Sara πŸ€—
I am doing fine...tell me abt u??
why don't u go to desitvbox or desirulez?? the only choices we got

i usually watch there man , but u know the curiosity of inner feelings if we have you tube channel of colors , as indian viewers are watching. y cant we. they know already that mostly fans are international so y playing games with em , get ur ass straight and pull out your privacy from freakinf you tube channel , 😑

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

i agree, no VMs no sharing scenes... what should one do then? They can also create an apna colors channel on YouTube too na.. but no, that's definitely not fair for us viewers.

absolutely...I agree...it's just sad :(
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

i usually watch there man , but u know the curiosity of inner feelings if we have you tube channel of colors , as indian viewers are watching. y cant we. they know already that mostly fans are international so y playing games with em , get ur ass straight and pull out your privacy from freakinf you tube channel , 😑

ah tell me, I know they do upload but not available to specifically us...why on earth don't know?? but yeah they do have sound issues, I mean when they play a song, they can't hear it. I mean that's what I heard.
Sara u r speaking my thoughts...it's so annoying to look out for links😑
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

ah tell me, I know they do upload but not available to specifically us...why on earth don't know?? but yeah they do have sound issues, I mean when they play a song, they can't hear it. I mean that's what I heard.

and jab maadi kismat ho kai baar desi rulez dhokha de jaati hai , u never know πŸ˜•
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ah tell me, I know they do upload but not available to specifically us...why on earth don't know?? but yeah they do have sound issues, I mean when they play a song, they can't hear it. I mean that's what I heard.

actually yes... I have watched these videos... not only other songs, but also BG title song is muted... I used 7 day trial period of a VPN app and watched these videos.. bilkul maza nhi aata... but colors aap ka they say that no audio is muted, so that should be good (for Indian viewers πŸ˜”)
neenzz thumbnail
Aapko konsay episode say dekhna hai Sara? Because agar boht old episodes dekhna hai tou cloudy.ec per colors ki youtube waali videos hai... full hd πŸ‘πŸΌ, no music πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I guess August tk ki hai
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Aapko konsay episode say dekhna hai Sara? Because agar boht old episodes dekhna hai tou cloudy.ec per colors ki youtube waali videos hai... full hd πŸ‘πŸΌ, no music πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I guess August tk ki hai

i know this one but we know that desi rules and desi tv box zindabaad , baaki murdabad πŸ˜†
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

i know this one but we know that desi rules and desi tv box zindabaad , baaki murdabad πŸ˜†

haha... tou desitvbox per bhi tou hota hai Cloudy ka link, me bhi dtb he use krti hn πŸ˜›
drsimran thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If you are the USA , then you can subscribe to Aapka Colors on Dish Network or go to Desitvbox.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Golden Moment Of ZAYA 1
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago