Missed some episodes. Can anyone please brief ?

.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone,
I am (was) a silent reader of the forum. I missed a lot of episodes. I have not watched the show
for a month.
I missed it from the point where aliya comes to know that the fraud lady is suraiya's sister. (Along with her son)
Can anyone please brief me the story after that?

Thankyou :)
(Soma)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First of all..I would say it's good you missed those episodes...😆
Ya so in brief...ZAIN saves ALIYA's DHABA from fire and they reunite...when they were gonna get married SURI comes and says they are divorced and ALIYA must go through HALALA Nikah...ZAYA refuse...but society starts insulting them and ALIYA decides to do HALALA...

ZAIN not happy...BILAL decides to be ALIYA's groom...and promises to divorce her...it was all Zarina's plan...suri thinks to marry aloo to REHAN...but REHAN refuses...later SURI kidnaps BILLU and REHAN marries ALIYA 🤢...

ZAIN doubts REHANs intention and SURI manipulates ZAIN and later ZAIN says to ALOO REHAN kidnapped BILAL coz of the evidences he sees...but REHAN exposes that it was SURI and gives first T to ALIYA...later NAFEESA tells her truth to SURI...SURI goes to ALOO and asks her forgiveness...where SURI finds RIDA the one she killed was REHANs wife...

REHAN arrests SURI and gives 2 t to ALIYA...but ALIYA says she will help SURI bail out...which makes REHAN angry and he does not give 3 t...ALIYA tries to escape...but REHAN does something to the car...which makes it go crazy..ZAIN helps her out...Zara was with ALIYA...ALIYA not aware..

Truck comes to crash but ZAIN comes in b/w causing zain's accident..😭.Zara saved...MAHAAN cries and gives 3 T...and finally ZAYA reunite...😳

Hope it helped...
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Soma, yeah Habeeba is right... that track was very depressing... u should be glad that u didn't go thru that torture!
And she has also given u a brief summary of everything that went down... so i think u should be fine now
And welcome to the forum 😊
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG, it was really a depressing period.
Okay so now they are together. Yayye
Will start watching the show again.
Thanks a lot guys !