Frequent Posters

rimitimi2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
lovely Post wow job Harshad
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As always Mandy your post is outstanding :))
I have said earlier and will again that Harshad Arora will break every record of any actor with his first show it self.

morris thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree, he's just awesome. For his first show, he's outstanding in such diverse roles. Wishing him a fantastic career ahead.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Lovely post Mandy . The scene between aliya n zain wa so beautiful, his inability to touch her even when she is just inches away was beyond words. πŸ‘ his fear, pain , guilt of hurting mez were so evident without s single word. 😭 now that's what I call a power packed actor πŸ‘ so proud to be a fan of harshad , he as rocket is so believable πŸ˜† that we can easily see zain as the sophisticated emotional one n rocket as the naughty loafer πŸ˜‰ . Fuberb fylish performance Harshu ⭐️

Beautiful yet heartbreaking! I really felt for ZaYa in that scene even though it was short and then there was Rocket who couldn't be more opposite than Zain. He was a riot in his scenes with Bilal, poor guy had no idea he was being held at pen point
🀣

Originally posted by: neenzz

I completely agree... couldn't have said it better myself!

Thanks πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: -Jharna-

Couldn't agree more with u Mandy! Harshad has really proved himself in every way in just 10 months! The ease with which he's carrying off Rocket is fimply fuperbπŸ˜† It's not easy to get into an altogether new character, different from one you've been playing since the past 10 months almost overnight! But I'm so glad Harshad has excelled! Really feel very proud to be his fan!πŸ‘

I love the fact they way he speak has caught on with viewers, the fact he has managed to ease into this character speaks volumes for him as an actor. Kudos to Harshad.

Originally posted by: rimitimi2000

lovely Post wow job Harshad

Thanks πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Priyakna

As always Mandy your post is outstanding :))

I have said earlier and will again that Harshad Arora will break every record of any actor with his first show it self.

He really is making his mark despite this being his debut show, this PH knew what they were doing when they chose Harshad for their male lead. He has grown so much and continues to excel!

Originally posted by: morris

Totally agree, he's just awesome. For his first show, he's outstanding in such diverse roles. Wishing him a fantastic career ahead.

Totally agree! Hoping the same for Harshad, he deserves it!

lailausa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
as always Harshad is doing a phenomenal job...His portryal of Rocket is different from Zain. But i love it. Rocket kinda reminds me of besharam Zain 😳, especially when he winks. Plus Aaliya playing the despo is refreshing, since its usually Zain and because its the opposite of how she usually is portrayed. Hats off to both πŸ‘
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree Mandy.
Being his firsst show Harshad is marvellous in both the character.He is versalite actor.

He is lucky guy to do double role nd he is proving dat he is a g8 actor.

Both da characters r different nd he has portrayed both the role very well.