Hats off to Harshad Arora!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
After watching tonight's episode, I have to say Harshad is doing an amazing job as both Zain and Rocket. The two characters could not be more different from each other and he is playing both roles flawlessly. I'm so happy that for his debut show he has been given a chance to do so much as an actor and really be versatile, not many get that lucky.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Soul Sister πŸ€— Awesome Post Once Again 😳

Couldn't agree more , his show is not even one year old and yet he got a golden chance to earn his name for his versatility actor , i dint see any of the actor from industry who were debuts and they dint do more than one character , Harshad gona rock man . we have seen him Phattu zain , lovable zain and many more and now as Focket he gona gave Faadu Performance 😳 , i am in all aww again ❀️

Loved today's episode . BILAL was cute to , he was like hum anaaar chalaangay shaazia ji ke pass aur wo hume gale laga lengi πŸ˜†

ZAYA were adorable and their morning scene , i get choked for a moment . Zain needs to let out his feelings for him, aaliya and betterment for their relationship which they build up from hell of hurdles , they both need to remove the word fear from their lives , i hope before Rocket gona enter in to BV , we must get an outburst from zain as aaliya did after 3rd talak . but as we are talking i hope he is making up to his princess by giving flowers but also he should share his fear with aaliya that what stopping him and how he is feeling and yes aaliya is understanding to but he needs to let out . 😳

Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
DK111 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree!! He is doing a flawless job!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Even the change in accent is so commendable! So proud of him and proud to call myself his fan πŸ˜ƒ This show has been a golden opportunity for him and he has made the most of it πŸ˜‰
He is in my opinion, one of the most finest actors EVEN including bollywood and hollywood!!! lol I am so happy for himπŸ˜›

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Couldn't agree more Mandy, Harshad is doing a phenomenal job with both characters. It's unbelievable that this is his first show, cannot praise him enough after his double role.
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Harshad has amazed me too with how splendidly he is handling the two distinct characters. The nuances which make a huge difference in this case like the accent, appearance,and expressions. It takes guts to handle the accent and bright clothes (although he wore colorful jackets before but still). He made me proud showing various shades in Zain but now my respect and love have increased. As an actor he has matured so much it's is hard to believe this is his debut. As skeptical as I was about this track he has surpassed my doubts.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally agree, Mandy! The only reason this track is so enjoyable is because of Harshad's phenomenal portrayal of Rocket and Zain! Fo proud to be hif fan! :D
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

Hey Soul Sister πŸ€— Awesome Post Once Again 😳

Couldn't agree more , his show is not even one year old and yet he got a golden chance to earn his name for his versatility actor , i dint see any of the actor from industry who were debuts and they dint do more than one character , Harshad gona rock man . we have seen him Phattu zain , lovable zain and many more and now as Focket he gona gave Faadu Performance 😳 , i am in all aww again ❀️

Loved today's episode . BILAL was cute to , he was like hum anaaar chalaangay shaazia ji ke pass aur wo hume gale laga lengi πŸ˜†

ZAYA were adorable and their morning scene , i get choked for a moment . Zain needs to let out his feelings for him, aaliya and betterment for their relationship which they build up from hell of hurdles , they both need to remove the word fear from their lives , i hope before Rocket gona enter in to BV , we must get an outburst from zain as aaliya did after 3rd talak . but as we are talking i hope he is making up to his princess by giving flowers but also he should share his fear with aaliya that what stopping him and how he is feeling and yes aaliya is understanding to but he needs to let out . 😳

Hey back! I'm so proud of Harshad, seriously the guy is earning a name for himself in the industry no wonder Fuze is endlessly praising this guy. I don't think a debut actor has ever made this type of impact on me, he has truly proven people like me wrong because when I first started watching BI I did not care much for this guy and look at me now! I am a fan girl!

Bilal is so damn adorable, he had some of the best lines tonight and I loved his scenes with Rocket.

OMG same here, the scene was short but enough to leave me teary eyed. My heart just broke for ZaYa in that scene, Zain does not want to hurt Aaliya but in his efforts to hold onto this relationship, he is hurting her. Zain needs to have an outburst soon otherwise poor guy is just going to go deeper into this guilt and fear that has consumed him.

Originally posted by: DK111

I agree!! He is doing a flawless job!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Even the change in accent is so commendable! So proud of him and proud to call myself his fan πŸ˜ƒ This show has been a golden opportunity for him and he has made the most of it πŸ˜‰

He is in my opinion, one of the most finest actors EVEN including bollywood and hollywood!!! lol I am so happy for himπŸ˜›

I'm proud of him too, he's come so far in a time span of less than a year! That type of growth is commendable and rare to see. The PH struck gold casting him

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Couldn't agree more Mandy, Harshad is doing a phenomenal job with both characters. It's unbelievable that this is his first show, cannot praise him enough after his double role.

Same here! I know he has done appearances in other shows but that is quite different from having a full fledged role as the lead in a show. Harshad is leaving no stone unturned to prove himself and deserves all the praise and success

Originally posted by: indiansrock7

Harshad has amazed me too with how splendidly he is handling the two distinct characters. The nuances which make a huge difference in this case like the accent, appearance,and expressions. It takes guts to handle the accent and bright clothes (although he wore colorful jackets before but still). He made me proud showing various shades in Zain but now my respect and love have increased. As an actor he has matured so much it's is hard to believe this is his debut. As skeptical as I was about this track he has surpassed my doubts.

Yes those clothes and that name! I can understand why fans were skeptical but Harshad as Rocket has surpassed the expectations of many. He is killing it! I can't wait to see Rocket meeting Aaliya, its going to be interesting and challenging to see how Harshad balances being two different characters considering he will have to be Zain to Aaliya but at the same time he is Rocket so slip ups will be there.

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Totally agree, Mandy! The only reason this track is so enjoyable is because of Harshad's phenomenal portrayal of Rocket and Zain! Fo proud to be hif fan! :D

How can anyone forget such epic dialogues, it is so contagious the way he speaks! I remember Twitter, FB and even I-F caught on and you wondered what got into everyone?? πŸ˜† The magic of being a Harshad fan!

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post Mandy . The scene between aliya n zain wa so beautiful, his inability to touch her even when she is just inches away was beyond words. πŸ‘ his fear, pain , guilt of hurting mez were so evident without s single word. 😭 now that's what I call a power packed actor πŸ‘ so proud to be a fan of harshad , he as rocket is so believable πŸ˜† that we can easily see zain as the sophisticated emotional one n rocket as the naughty loafer πŸ˜‰ . Fuberb fylish performance Harshu ⭐️
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I completely agree... couldn't have said it better myself!
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Couldn't agree more with u Mandy! Harshad has really proved himself in every way in just 10 months! The ease with which he's carrying off Rocket is fimply fuperbπŸ˜† It's not easy to get into an altogether new character, different from one you've been playing since the past 10 months almost overnight! But I'm so glad Harshad has excelled! Really feel very proud to be his fan!πŸ‘