Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Right on point Zainab... I did notice that... and also that it killed him seeing his MEZ hurting so much, and that too because of him, ehen all he's tryjng to do is make it all better for her, for their relationship... poor guy, even he doesn't know what to do now... he wanted to touch her, console her, maybe even carry her to their bedroom and lay her on the bed, so that she could sleep peacefully, but he could do none of that.. it wasn't hard to see how helpless the guy felt. And later when Aaliya took her hand off of his and said, "choona mana haina Zain, ek room may tou so sktay hai," it really struck the right chords... it was heart wrenching πŸ₯Ί
I really am looking forward to this Rocket track though... efpefially finve Harfad if doing a phenomenal job af Rocket. It ifn't eafy fubftituting f for f in fpeech πŸ˜›
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post...loved it...
It was an awesome episode...Rocket is really rocking it...bang on...harshad really carries it off with ease...the BILAL car scene way he was pointing a pen and later gave it to him..πŸ˜†

ZAYA song sequence was really cute...and like you pointed ZAIN was not supposed to smile but okπŸ˜†
It should have been a bit more...bilal is really hilarious...everytime he adds that extra laugh..πŸ˜†

I generally feel cvs will drag this a bit...coz they have to carry the story forward so ZAYA reunion will happen again*sigh*...and ZAIN buying flowers...awww...

Btw...are you a PHD in English...the words you use...I really need a dictionary...πŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Dude, me neither! The show's nothing without Zain, and the makers should have learned that by now! But yeah, I don't think they'll do anything major to him, because the show will just go down the drain if they mess with him. Pfft whatever, I just want him back next to Aaliya soon and drag her away for a honeymoon before something else comes up. πŸ˜†

His laugh and his nonchalant whistling totally cracked me up! 🀣 And after that when Bilal realizes that it's a pen LMFAO 🀣

Seriously, he's proving his versatility over and over again, hats off to him!

It WAS too short, and tbh it looked like it was poorly edited -______- But wtv, short or not, it was adorable! His face LOL, such a kid! And the way he ran away from there, poor guy 🀣

That scene honestly made me cry for the both of them, how much more do they have to go through? :/

Definitely, there is no Zaya without zain right. wow im dreading the upcoming episodes manπŸ˜† pshh they are too selfish to give us a HM idiots kahin kay.

LOLLL his pen was hilarious man, his ringtone is epic too.πŸ˜†

lets see how long this actually lasts before the explosion of Fans happens when the track gets really annoying, you know the usual cycleπŸ˜† fans start bashing, seema and farhan yell at us we yell back we block each other and poof the track ends🀣
..Zainab.. thumbnail

I'm still not over the name Rocket, but since it's Harfh, I'll let it paff πŸ˜†

Apne jalwa dikha, Rocket...motivational lol. πŸ˜†

LMFAOo motivational indeed it isπŸ˜†

LMAO i swear the BI fandom has been attacked with the *Rocket Accent* no one on twitter is even speaking normally anymore LOLπŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Right on point Zainab... I did notice that... and also that it killed him seeing his MEZ hurting so much, and that too because of him, ehen all he's tryjng to do is make it all better for her, for their relationship... poor guy, even he doesn't know what to do now... he wanted to touch her, console her, maybe even carry her to their bedroom and lay her on the bed, so that she could sleep peacefully, but he could do none of that.. it wasn't hard to see how helpless the guy felt. And later when Aaliya took her hand off of his and said, "choona mana haina Zain, ek room may tou so sktay hai," it really struck the right chords... it was heart wrenching πŸ₯Ί

I really am looking forward to this Rocket track though... efpefially finve Harfad if doing a phenomenal job af Rocket. It ifn't eafy fubftituting f for f in fpeech πŸ˜›

Thank you!

Im glad that we all agree that its time for Zain to explode, let all that pain hes been burying inside of him all this time out. i really hope this track is interesting and does not get butchered

Harshad is doing a brilliant job, kudos to the man for acting so good in his first show.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awesome post...loved it...

It was an awesome episode...Rocket is really rocking it...bang on...harshad really carries it off with ease...the BILAL car scene way he was pointing a pen and later gave it to him..πŸ˜†

ZAYA song sequence was really cute...and like you pointed ZAIN was not supposed to smile but okπŸ˜†
It should have been a bit more...bilal is really hilarious...everytime he adds that extra laugh..πŸ˜†

I generally feel cvs will drag this a bit...coz they have to carry the story forward so ZAYA reunion will happen again*sigh*...and ZAIN buying flowers...awww...

Btw...are you a PHD in English...the words you use...I really need a dictionary...πŸ˜†

Thank you!

Harshad is doing a fab job man, his accent is so real.

the ZaYa scene was totally to die for these two arre such little bachas πŸ˜†

LMFAOO sorry man!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

IKR im excited for the flowers scene too
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Faala phattu🀣
Edited by ..Zainab.. - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

LMFAOo motivational indeed it isπŸ˜†

LMAO i swear the BI fandom has been attacked with the *Rocket Accent* no one on twitter is even speaking normally anymore LOLπŸ˜†

LOL, I wanna see Aaliya's reaction to his unique ringtone πŸ˜†

LMFAO blame Harfhad's awefome acting skillf! πŸ˜† #TheHarfhadEffect
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

Definitely, there is no Zaya without zain right. wow im dreading the upcoming episodes manπŸ˜† pshh they are too selfish to give us a HM idiots kahin kay.

LOLLL his pen was hilarious man, his ringtone is epic too.πŸ˜†

lets see how long this actually lasts before the explosion of Fans happens when the track gets really annoying, you know the usual cycleπŸ˜† fans start bashing, seema and farhan yell at us we yell back we block each other and poof the track ends🀣

Exactly and since the entire show is about ZaYa, destroying one half of that is the most epic blunder they can make. Pssht okay NO, nothing's gonna happen to Zain!

LOL predictable by now 🀣 Farhan ji, save yourself from all this and don't keep Zain away for too long, kay? πŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

[

Exactly and since the entire show is about ZaYa, destroying one half of that is the most epic blunder they can make. Pssht okay NO, nothing's gonna happen to Zain!

LOL predictable by now 🀣 Farhan ji, save yourself from all this and don't keep Zain away for too long, kay? πŸ˜†

EXACTLLLYYY! I mean i love the weirdo rocket but not more than my Zain thank you very much

LMAO even they should be used to the drill by now🀣 exactly!πŸ˜†

LOL, I wanna see Aaliya's reaction to his unique ringtone πŸ˜†

LMFAO blame Harfhad's awefome acting skillf! πŸ˜† #TheHarfhadEffect

LMFAOO IKR she probs going to smack her foreheadπŸ˜†

#TheHarfhadEffect is working pretty well I seeπŸ˜†

LMFAOo Faale tuche🀣