ZaYa OS ~Dastan-E-Ishq~

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
"Zain? Zain chalo na neeche sab wait kr rhe hai. Aur tum ho ki-" Aaliya came into the room to see Zain crying like a baby sleeping on a pillow. Aaliya made a 'awww' face before walking to him. "Mere cute Shauhar!" She said as she sat down on the floor on the edge of the bed. Zain raised her hand and put it on his head. Then closed his eyes and moved closer. "Kya hua hai Zain?" Aaliya asked taking back her hand. Zain sat up and motioned her to sit next to him on the bed. Aaliya was confused. Zain shook his head. "Upar bheto!" Zain said. Aaliya stood up and sat down next to him. "Haan, ab batao.. masla (problem) kya hai?" Aaliya smiled. Zain made a crying face and lay down on her lap. Aaliya laughed. She ruffled through his hair as he pulled her hand and put it on his forehead. A while later he turned towards her. Aaliya smiled. "Hua kya hai Zain? Kisine kuch keh diya kya?" Aaliya asked as she slowly planted a kiss on his forehead. "Batao na Zain! Kya hua?" She asked again. "Kuch nhi hua hai!" Zain sniffed as he pulled her closer moving closer to her stomach. "Toh phir kamakha kyun ro rhe ho? Naya fashion h kya?" She asked laughing at his antics. Zain Abdullah was really cute, she decided. "Aaliya.. Promise me tum nhi hasogi!" Zain said. "Aww.. Promise!" Aaliya replied pecking his forehead lightly. "Woh.. Aaj mei office mei tha na. Toh mujhe tumhari bahaut yaad aa rhi thi. Par tum ho ki.. Aaj bhi apne Maamu ke liye paranthe bana rhi thi. Itne kya pasand hai unhe tumhare paranthe?" Zain pouted. "Awww Sorry mere cutie pie. Acha i'll make it up to you. Btao mei kya kr skti hu?" She asked. Zain raised his head and Aaliya moved closer. "Kuch bhi karogi?" He asked. "Haan! Tum Shauhar ho mere. Tum wish toh puri krni chahiye na!" "Theek hai. Phir get ready Mrs. Abdullah!"

Leave ur likes and comments.
-Tanu.
Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AWw zain is. Such a cutie pie
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First!
Well she didnt laugh but i definitely did!
And awww hes so cute at tyms
And i am gng to fetch paratha for myself at 12am
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Cutie cuite zain I love him
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww..by baby Zain ..bt TAnu..why do u leave it unfinsihed at such a vital poit ? ;) Loved it dear..Aaliya's and Zain's dialogues were amazing!
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww Zain is sucha cutie pie 😳
loved the update
do continue soon