mehvish0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I was watching beinteha from the beginning again, and I realised that when shabana refused to take money from usman for aliyas wedding, she said because it's not halal. I just don't understand how owning a hotel is haraam or is it because they could be selling alcohol. I'm not really sure so just wanted to ask what ur opinions are.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DK111 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mehvish0786

I was watching beinteha from the beginning again, and I realised that when shabana refused to take money from usman for aliyas wedding, she said because it's not halal. I just don't understand how owning a hotel is haraam or is it because they could be selling alcohol. I'm not really sure so just wanted to ask what ur opinions are.

Basically Osman saab took the money from his wife's (suri's) purse with out asking her. Later, she made a big deal out of it and called shabana and so suri told shabana that the money you have recieved is haram - (she was making shabana feel bad as she did in the earlier episodes) That's why Shabana said she wouldn't use a even a rupee of haram money for her daughter's wedding. . So yh that's the background😊
Edited by DK111 - 9 years ago