Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Personally Im very happy with this track. It is an opportunity for harshad to prove his acting abilities in different role.
And also I want some action scenes and strong storyline. :D
Im totally ok with harshad random girl scenes :D
And I think it is good for harshika shippers to back to reality 😉
Thanks God I quitted shipping ages ago. 😃
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually I don't think this has anything to do with Harshika or being shippers of them. That's completeky aside! Harshad is an actor and is capable of doing any kind of scenes with any girl, but it's not like it wld be the same as doing so with Pree! No one needs a 'reality check' ppl can ship em if they want! I'm just glad BI finally got a segment, show defs needs promotions!
Natsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

Personally Im very happy with this track. It is an opportunity for harshad to prove his acting abilities in different role.
And also I want some action scenes and strong storyline. :D
Im totally ok with harshad random girl scenes :D
And I think it is good for harshika shippers to back to reality 😉
Thanks God I quitted shipping ages ago. 😃

I totally agree with u.. This is a very good oppurtunity for Harshad to show his acting ability..And moreover,TV actors do the same role for years,so they get bored.. But this will be a refreshing change for him.. Harshad himself sounds excited about it.. 😃
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tht was vulgar typ kiss whr flirty guys do with girls we cnt expct our zaya to b lyk tht they r pure souls their romance cnt stoop tht low v need to chill guys cnt b negative all da tym I keep on saying nothing is worse thn halala, zain in his erlr days ws with girls n London most wntd zain ex girl to come over if tht track ws intrdcd thn also we will have prob y do our fandom always over react its not good ppl
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Actually I don't think this has anything to do with Harshika or being shippers of them. That's completeky aside! Harshad is an actor and is capable of doing any kind of scenes with any girl, but it's not like it wld be the same as doing so with Pree! No one needs a 'reality check' ppl can ship em if they want! I'm just glad BI finally got a segment, show defs needs promotions!

i so agree wd u @anku94 agr sbne shipping chod di hti to aj ek kiss ko lekar twitter pe forum pe itna hungama na hta fans jo keh rahe h dat we stopped shipping dey also ship harshika n will continue shipping dem till dere is no annoucement n dose who hve really moved on frm harshika world will love d shw d track gng on n will respect n praise harshika fr dere talent n work .n none needs reality check here all r mature enough to deal wd everythng so dere is no reality check thing required ..

Edited by preeharsharora - 9 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anku, there is really no point you giving any sort of explanations. You are literally talking to a brick wall. Some people will never learn.
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS!! :)
guys y do v over-react or always think negative?!!!
Guys dont u remember before the entry of rocket, dey said in an article rocket ll be flirting guy!! So unless dey dont show him or such things in his character, den no justice to the character!!

And I m too harshika shipper, yes I have stopped for tym being bt it doesnt mean dere is smthng wrong btw dem or frndship bond nt good!! Common guys take chill pill, if it was really lyk dat I bet u v would have nt witnessed the high class and hot romantic scenes in last few episodes!!

So be positive, and stay calm!! BI was, is and ll be all abut zaya n zaya only!!
And secondly once rocket ll come to BV, den falini ll be nt dere!! So rocket and aliya face to face!!!
Plus HN was the worst phase in BI !! v came out of dat, now dese small things deosnt matter to be honest!!!

Fingers crossed!!!
Hasrhad and preetika rocks!!! 😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
What is with the negativity? It was one scene and clearly Rocket is supposed to be the complete opposite of Zain. Rocket is a con artist, a flirt and obviously this was the CVs way of having his path cross with Bilal's.

The track should be given a chance instead of jumping to conclusions so fast, no wonder why the PH ends up not letting any media cover their show and gets angry with fans. They are never given a chance, its always hasty decisions and negativity.

Harshad is a professional doing his job, leave the poor guy alone no wonder he has become so reserved!