Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

None offense taken! I completely understand what you are saying this is why I am not annoyed with Aaliya because she has a valid point. Aaliya does not want this fear consuming him because she has already seen the toll its taken on him and who can blame this girl for wanting to live in the moment? Aaliya forgave Zain but the poor guy has yet to forgive himself.

Thanks for understanding 😊 i really hope Aaliya succeeds in getring her point through, and show Zain what he's missing.
But like u said, who can blame the guy for being cautious, he does not have the courage to lose his MEZ again, he's already been thru it once, and it was a very dark place. So, of course there will always be some remnants of it... I just hope he doesn't let this fear consume the best of him.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: neenzz

Thanks for understanding 😊 i really hope Aaliya succeeds in getring her point through, and show Zain what he's missing.
But like u said, who can blame the guy for being cautious, he does not have the courage to lose his MEZ again, he's already been thru it once, and it was a very dark place. So, of course there will always be some remnants of it... I just hope he doesn't let this fear consume the best of him.

No problem! This is what I have always loved about Zain and Aaliya, the fact CVs are able to show both point of views so clearly so you are not left banging your head against a wall because in the end you understand both so well. Fans may not always agree with the choices either one makes but the fact we can understand both characters really well is telling.

That is exactly what Aaliya is worried about and Zain is realizing that in the process of trying to hold onto her and not let history repeat itself, he is hurting her. I felt so bad for both in the morning scene in tonight's episode, they are both suffering despite being back together but this track is much needed because Zain needs to let go of his guilt, his fears. Zain needs to forgive himself and Aaliya can only help him through this once he lets it all out.

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really... the CVs have disappointed us many times... but they gave us ZaYa, and we can never be too thankful.
Even I felt extremely bad in the morning scene, I even had teary eyes :( it really was a heart wrenching episode. Zain was hurting so much... and to top it, he had to see Aaliya hurting... it was clearly visible today how much pain the two were in. And when Aaliya took her hand off of his and said, "choona mana haina Zain, ek kamray may tou so sktay hai," I felt my heart crushing.
Kudos to HardhIka for such amazing work!