Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I aree with everything but one, I think Aaliya does understand Zain's situation, she understands that he is doing all of it because he doesn't want to lose her, he can't afford to... she just doesn't want his fear take the best of him... she's afraid that if Zain listens to this one baba and do what he says, who's to guarantee that he won't listen to another one? What if another baba comes along and tells him that if he wants to see Aaliya alive he must leave her for good, Then what? Zain would be doing exactly what he fears would happen if he touches Aaliya now. Isn't he also missing every moment of being with his beloved wife right now, believing that baba's words? What if something does happen to Aaliya... won't he regret not being with her when he could have? So Aaliya is being practical, and moreover a Muslim here I'd say
I really hope u don't take any offense, because I never intended to offend u... I always like ur posts, and most of the times, I concur, but is just one odd time.
sabla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

I aree with everything but one, I think Aaliya does understand Zain's situation, she understands that he is doing all of it because he doesn't want to lose her, he can't afford to... she just doesn't want his fear take the best of him... she's afraid that if Zain listens to this one baba and do what he says, who's to guarantee that he won't listen to another one? What if another baba comes along and tells him that if he wants to see Aaliya alive he must leave her for good, Then what? Zain would be doing exactly what he fears would happen if he touches Aaliya now. Isn't he also missing every moment of being with his beloved wife right now, believing that baba's words? What if something does happen to Aaliya... won't he regret not being with her when he could have? So Aaliya is being practical, and moreover a Muslim here I'd say

I really hope u don't take any offense, because I never intended to offend u... I always like ur posts, and most of the times, I concur, but is just one odd time.

I really liked the points you mentioned. You are absolutely right that why to think about the future when the present is welcoming you with open arms and Zain should understand this that no one knows what would happen next,you just have to enjoy the present,which you are getting after a lot of difficulties.I hope I made some sense out of it.
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ank_23

I really liked the points you mentioned. You are absolutely right that why to think about the future when the present is welcoming you with open arms and Zain should understand this that no one knows what would happen next,you just have to enjoy the present,which you are getting after a lot of difficulties.I hope I made some sense out of it.

U really did... exactly what I was trying to say 😊
If one keeps obsessing over what the future holds for him/her then how will one be able to live life and enjoy it? Because one inevitable thing is death, and it's gonna happen whether we like it or not, whether we want it or not... so? Would i not marry just because I know one day my partner or would succumb to this life, and then the pain would be insufferable? That would exactly be doing what I fear the most, that because I was afraid of dying, I stopped living
sabla thumbnail

U really did... exactly what I was trying to say 😊
If one keeps obsessing over what the future holds for him/her then how will one be able to live life and enjoy it? Because one inevitable thing is death, and it's gonna happen whether we like it or not, whether we want it or not... so? Would i not marry just because I know one day my partner or would succumb to this life, and then the pain would be insufferable? That would exactly be doing what I fear the most, that because I was afraid of dying, I stopped living

I think cvs should show something practical rather then just following the other shows and show that superstition should be treated as superstition not reality because the reality is, you just have to keep faith in God and the rest he will see.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mandy such a lovely post once again i have to agree word to word tht u have said we all knw hw zain is feeling right nw on his fear of loosing Aliya n he cant afford to loose her again some where Aliya knws how he is feeling n very soon she will knw .

Hats of to Harshad love him loads hes a fab actor n here we will gt to see more skills of his he will def pull this double role off god bless him bt my one fear is tht i jus hope n pray that the cvs dnt kill of zain i hope not hes the soul n its all abt ZaYa at the end of the day...

With rocket entering BV Aliya will def have her doubts tht hes nt her zain n with rockets actions n behaviour she will knw everything n tht this guy is fraud and she will def go out n try n find zain .. it will be here tht she will realise that she has lost zain.. n it will mke her to be strong n dnt loose hope it will be good see her fear of loosing him n wht she does to find zain n cum bk to throw tht imposter out along side zareena...

i seem to be liking this track so far it will be fun to watch two Harshad

neenzz thumbnail

I think cvs should show something practical rather then just following the other shows and show that superstition should be treated as superstition not reality because the reality is, you just have to keep faith in God and the rest he will see.

Yeh, I hope they do!
Farhaan sir... are u reading this 😆
sabla thumbnail
@neenzz Please let this show be unique Farhaan sir😊
neenzz thumbnail

@neenzz Please let this show be unique Farhaan sir😊

Yes Farhan sir... the way it was always supposed to be
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Priyakna

very well said Mandy :))

I completely agree and this way we would love cvc's way more because of this uniqueness for showing both leads knowing the pain of each other.

Completely agree! It would be refreshing to see a show which explores show the leads feeling each others pain and understanding each other.

Originally posted by: saranvir

She will be trautmizsed then , and as we were discussing this in talks , i will just say creatives we are welcoming this track cus of role reversal , their love , sufferings , pain, sorrows , happiness , creatives always kept mutual for ZAYA and they doing the same

Awesome post Mnady

Yes we would welcome such a track because it will just strengthen ZaYa's love for each other even more! Aaliya is going to be a wreck thinking something happened to Zain and its going to be difficult for her to be around his look a like not knowing what is going on but she is a sherni, she will fight back

Originally posted by: Baingan

Agree mandy.

Zain was nt believng before but after loosing Aalia, he canot loose her again so for Aalia's sake he is ready to do anything.First Perer aba said 7 days now 1 monthe.Feeling sorry for ZaYa.
Aalia is nt believing this .Acc. to her should read namaz nd leave to ALLAH.
Loved the way Nafee was saying to Aalia , how Zan was without Aalia in his life. .But i do feel Aalia is rite now this Baba has said tomorow another Baba will say something , dat time wat he will do?
Rocket's track will be intersting.Want's to see Zain back.
Wat will be Zaro nd shazi's plan?
My only comcern is, this show should come out from Ventilator, hope Farha sir will bring this show out from ICCU.

It seems that is what Farhan is trying to do, the track is promising but sadly not many are ready to keep an open mind and are judging before the track plays out. I feel the CVs deserve a chance here, they wrapped up the worst track in the history of BI and reunited ZaYa. Okay there is a small separation but the focus is back on the leads and ultimately this has to lead to ZaYa exposing Zaro

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Awesome post Mandy. I completely agree!
Althpugh both suffered for a whole year and both missed each other like hell...Zain's case is different. As you said he was also living with guilt for not trusting her and ending their relationship himself. Not to mention as if that wasn't enough he also had to go through the torture of watching her marry another man.

Also very said about that being imperfect individually but perfect together :) i would also like to add that they are both very similar and yet different. I am glad that despite whatever happened in the show, the cvs have never forgotten about this :)

Agreed, he's paid a hefty price for making the hasty decision of divorcing Aaliya and not trusting her. Its been hell for him because he has never been able to let go of that guilt, Aaliya has forgiven him but he has never forgiven himself. Zain made many promises to himself and Aaliya that he would let history repeat itself and he has added to that by saying he will fight for his Aaliya.

This is what I love about Zain and Aaliya, similar yet different which is what makes them so perfect for each other.

Originally posted by: sp13

Great post totally agree with what you have written , will be good to see Aliya getting an understanding Zain's fears and that guilt he is carrying . Will miss their kitkit but am looking forward to Rockets entry to BV , Harshad will be amazing portraying Rocket and hopefully see Zain as well.

I will miss the kitkit too but I'm looking forward to how Harshad tackles two roles at once now that he is about to enter BV. Its going to be interesting seeing Rocket trying to impersonate Zain while trying to cover some obvious differences, he can fool the family but Aaliya? This is going to be interesting to see!

None offense taken! I completely understand what you are saying this is why I am not annoyed with Aaliya because she has a valid point. Aaliya does not want this fear consuming him because she has already seen the toll its taken on him and who can blame this girl for wanting to live in the moment? Aaliya forgave Zain but the poor guy has yet to forgive himself.

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

Mandy such a lovely post once again i have to agree word to word tht u have said we all knw hw zain is feeling right nw on his fear of loosing Aliya n he cant afford to loose her again some where Aliya knws how he is feeling n very soon she will knw .

Hats of to Harshad love him loads hes a fab actor n here we will gt to see more skills of his he will def pull this double role off god bless him bt my one fear is tht i jus hope n pray that the cvs dnt kill of zain i hope not hes the soul n its all abt ZaYa at the end of the day...

With rocket entering BV Aliya will def have her doubts tht hes nt her zain n with rockets actions n behaviour she will knw everything n tht this guy is fraud and she will def go out n try n find zain .. it will be here tht she will realise that she has lost zain.. n it will mke her to be strong n dnt loose hope it will be good see her fear of loosing him n wht she does to find zain n cum bk to throw tht imposter out along side zareena...

i seem to be liking this track so far it will be fun to watch two Harshad

Harshad seems so excited about this new role based on his tweets and IV, I can't say I blame him because as a newbie in his debut show this is huge! Harshad has really been given a chance to showcase his talent of being versatile and I couldn't be happier for him! Imagine the impact he left on fans as Rocket and that was just a five minute scene!

I don't think they will be killing off Zain, we may be under that impression but they will not kill him off. The CVs know better by now than to destroy BI because they know fans want Zain and Aaliya and it has to be them who expose Zareena in the end. Zareena cannot be so victorious, that is too easy.

So far so good for this track, lets hope CVs deliver!