Zain and Aaliya's Role Reversal - Love it!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I have to say I am really enjoying the role reversal here with Zain and Aaliya and no I am not just talking about Aaliya being more bold and daring, its more than that. Remember when Zain first met Aaliya after being away from her for a year? He thought all he had to do was say I am sorry and Aaliya would eventually melt but it wasn't that easy, the wounds inflicted upon her made it difficult to let Zain back into her life and it was only after he walked in her shoes that he fully realized the depth to which he hurt her and how challenging it was to win her back.

Fast forward to the current situation you have Aaliya who is aware of Zain living alone for a year, the hell he went through but she figures hey they have a second chance so why not live in the moment and leave the rest upto fate? Sadly it is not that easy because like Aaliya, Zain went through his own personal hell which in some ways you can say is worse because he had that guilt to add to his sufferings because he did not trust Aaliya. Zain is terrified of losing his love and rightfully so but Aaliya cannot see that, she is aware of it but I don't think the depths of his fears have hit her that is until now. I think this upcoming track will give Aaliya the insight she needs to understand Zain's POV and if this is the route CVs are going, I welcome it!

CVs have always painted Zain and Aaliya to be each others equals, both are flawed but together they are perfect together, the complete package so to speak. I am actually looking forward to how this track unfolds because it can deliver a lot if executed well, I think CVs have learned from their mistakes and won't do anything damaging especially considering this track is crucial at the moment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very well said Mandy.. I wonder when will Aaliya fully realize that fact... With the entry of Rocket and when she connects the dots that this is not her zain she will prob again to through hell ..
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You said it all!!!
Bang on post...
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved ur post ..excited 4 ths track ..but i want zain 2 be bck also asap..widout zain mazza nahi ayega..
n now just hope ths works n trp increase n thy can do so much wid ths track hope thy dont go d memory loss track or same old ekta cliche track..tgh already thy copied d shahid role 4rm movie ..
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very well said Mandy :))
I completely agree and this way we would love cvc's way more because of this uniqueness for showing both leads knowing the pain of each other.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Very well said Mandy.. I wonder when will Aaliya fully realize that fact... With the entry of Rocket and when she connects the dots that this is not her zain she will prob again to through hell ..

She probably will, the reality is going to hit her hard and the fear that she may have lost Zain is going to consume her. The fear we are currently seeing with Zain is what we will see with Aaliya

Originally posted by: ZayaILoveU

You said it all!!!

Bang on post...

Thank you

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

loved ur post ..excited 4 ths track ..but i want zain 2 be bck also asap..widout zain mazza nahi ayega..

n now just hope ths works n trp increase n thy can do so much wid ths track hope thy dont go d memory loss track or same old ekta cliche track..tgh already thy copied d shahid role 4rm movie ..

Same, I mean I love Harshad and I am so proud of him for being able to pull off this role. Rocket is already a hit with fans but we will all miss Zain so hopefully we will be seeing him soon and this will be his and Aaliya's fight but until then we will see Rocket impersonating Zain, Aaliya getting suspicious and then we learn what happened with Zain? I do not know these CVs are unpredictable

I totally agree, no memory loss track please! I will scream if I see that. It is fine to be cliched but do not go overboard, they need to bring in the BI touch here. Fans will watch this track if it is not dragged and if they do not mess with ZaYa. Let Zain be shown fighting for his life, coming back and doing everything in his power to get back to Aaliya. Let Aaliya be shown fighting for her love and trying to figure out who Rocket is and why he is there.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She will be trautmizsed then , and as we were discussing this in talks , i will just say creatives we are welcoming this track cus of role reversal , their love , sufferings , pain, sorrows , happiness , creatives always kept mutual for ZAYA and they doing the same
Awesome post Mnady
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree mandy.
Zain was nt believng before but after loosing Aalia, he canot loose her again so for Aalia's sake he is ready to do anything.First Perer aba said 7 days now 1 monthe.Feeling sorry for ZaYa.
Aalia is nt believing this .Acc. to her should read namaz nd leave to ALLAH.
Loved the way Nafee was saying to Aalia , how Zan was without Aalia in his life. .But i do feel Aalia is rite now this Baba has said tomorow another Baba will say something , dat time wat he will do?
Rocket's track will be intersting.Want's to see Zain back.
Wat will be Zaro nd shazi's plan?
My only comcern is, this show should come out from Ventilator, hope Farha sir will bring this show out from ICCU.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Mandy. I completely agree!
Althpugh both suffered for a whole year and both missed each other like hell...Zain's case is different. As you said he was also living with guilt for not trusting her and ending their relationship himself. Not to mention as if that wasn't enough he also had to go through the torture of watching her marry another man.

Also very said about that being imperfect individually but perfect together :) i would also like to add that they are both very similar and yet different. I am glad that despite whatever happened in the show, the cvs have never forgotten about this :)
sp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post totally agree with what you have written , will be good to see Aliya getting an understanding Zain's fears and that guilt he is carrying . Will miss their kitkit but am looking forward to Rockets entry to BV , Harshad will be amazing portraying Rocket and hopefully see Zain as well.
Edited by sp13 - 9 years ago