Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh thank got ur paaji is fine now... may God save us all from any such ailments (Aameen)
Woe, I didn't know u were an oncologist... well, congratulations 😊
I'm sure ur hard work will one day pay off... and I hope u get every happiness in life 😊
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Oh thank got ur paaji is fine now... may God save us all from any such ailments (Aameen)

Woe, I didn't know u were an oncologist... well, congratulations 😊
I'm sure ur hard work will one day pay off... and I hope u get every happiness in life 😊

aww thanks kiran .
just tell me why are ya so sweet like chocolate . i wish i would have huged you 😳 🤗
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

aww thanks kiran .
just tell me why are ya so sweet like chocolate . i wish i would have huged you 😳 🤗

Aww 🤗
Trust me I have my flaws... and it's the goodness in u that allowd u to see the best in people 😊
Even I wish I could hug u in person 😊
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's okay saranvir 😃 🤗
Nice post 😳
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Aww 🤗
Trust me I have my flaws... and it's the goodness in u that allowd u to see the best in people 😊
Even I wish I could hug u in person 😊

i have flaws to i mean everyone has their own flaws . no one is perfect but the goodness in ppl i can jugde milo door se lol . you are always here as a sweet person and m glad i have met u seriously trust me
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

It's okay saranvir 😃 🤗
Nice post 😳

awww thanks angle 🤗
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

i have flaws to i mean everyone has their own flaws . no one is perfect but the goodness in ppl i can jugde milo door se lol . you are always here as a sweet person and m glad i have met u seriously trust me

Aww.. thanks sara 😊🤗
I am equally glad to have met u, thanks to this forum 😊
Btw don't u think it's unusually quiet here today?
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Aww.. thanks sara 😊🤗
I am equally glad to have met u, thanks to this forum 😊
Btw don't u think it's unusually quiet here today?

i think the same . but usually like for some of us who are international viewers they have night so this time thay are sleeping and from the fans from india , some are backing up to watch the show again who left during halala track and some are still not aware whats happening in BI and they dont even know that that rack is over and ZAYA got married , the promotional strageties of colors seriously sucks right now , if there would be negative track they should have released 2-3 promos back to back , but now if all pieces are together and ZAYA are back and show is going on normalcy but its duty of PH n channel to atleast release one freaking promo for indian viewers and now time diff is airing at 11 so how ppl will get know whats happening and what not man
neenzz thumbnail
I agree... why are they so lazy with the positive promos... I think there was also a petition demanding a new positive promo, but it's like they bever listen to us viewers. They do whatever they feel like doing... that's cray cray! They are writing the same fate for them as Imagine tv... star plus sure knows how to promote their shows, that is the pure reason their shows are watched so much despite not being good
Now, I really hope that forumwasis come back soon and our mission is accomplished this week.
I had thought that with my sister visiting, I won't be able to login as much... but I am making time at night for the forum, and there are so many SS and FF that I have yet to read, my inbox is piling up
neenzz thumbnail
Yeah rangeela really needs to work on it's promotional strategies, not very good. That's purely the reason star plus has so many viewers despite their shows being "not so good"
If it keeps going at this pace, colors might end up having the same fate as imagine tv
I guess, there was even a petition for a new positive promo, but they don't, or don't want to, listen to us viewers
I hope our forumwasis tune back in soon, and we are able to accomplish this week's mission 😊

PS it's the second time I'm typing... got a warning for spamming... lol, i hope it sends *fingers crossed*