What I do NOT want to see happening!

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay this track with Rocket had a mindblowing start and I am loving it already! Harshad did such an awesome job that I am actually really looking forward to this Rocket now.
However, there are some things that I DO NOT want to see happening with this track.
Here it goes:

1)Zain losing his memory.

And if they show him losing his memory then here are the following things I again do NOT want to see happening:

2)Shalini mistaking Zain as Rocket and trying to 'remind' him how he is her boyfriend *throws up*
3)Zain not believing Aaliya that he is Zain after she finds him😭
4)Rocket falling madly in love with Aaliya and now he plans on keeping her to himself. *again vomits*

Preferably I do not want this Shalini to EVER make an entry.
This is an awesome new track and as much as I am enjoying Harshad in this new avatar, i do not want this track to get dragged either nor do I want it to take a weird direction.🤓

I honestly do not mind Rocket falling for Aaliya as it is Harshad playing it anyway😳 but I do not want him to go all fatal attraction on her🤢

So these are the things I do not want to see happening with this new track.😃
Please do share what you don't want to see happening as well.😛

mission#900?🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Girl same fears! If CVs go the cliched route it will make fans despise this storyline and they cannot afford to take that risk, things are off to a rocking start and should remain that way.

What I DO want to see is:

- Aaliya getting suspicious of Rocket, it would be a huge fail on the CVs part if they do not show this. Aaliya and Zain are back to being the brains after all, surely Aaliya would notice some obvious traits that are not Zain's

- If the last scene tonight was any indication then we should see Zain putting up one hell of a fight to get back to Aaliya.

- Zain and Aaliya have to be shown working as a team to expose Rocket and Zareena, its the only way to make this track work and keep fans hooked. Going any other way could be damaging to a rather promising track.
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup even I fear all these
Btw great post
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Same thoughts, girl! Memory loss is a BIG no no. 🤢 And as for his girlfriend, they better not get another cameo to fill in! It's either Pree or no one.

Plus,since the exit of a certain someone, ZaYa have gotten their brains back so it'll be illogical if Aaliya doesn't notice anything fishy about "Zain"...

I sure hope the CV's don't go down the cliched route with this track. As long as they don't drag it, don't give us stupid twists and keep ZaYa intact, it should be interesting.
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you don't know how much i am worried for this Shalini.hope she never come not even as cameo I can't see Zain even his look alike with other girl.I don't mind if Rocket fall for Aliya till not CV'S show him cross his limits.I really hope CV'S don't turn this track into a crap one later.this track look all interesting.between it going to werid to see Aliya and Rocket scene now though they will be HarshIka but still it not will be Zain.
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya that's what. ...in fact I want rocket turning good and helping says
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with u! This track can work only if CVs keep assuring us that ZaYa will fight and get back soon.

I would love to see Rizwan make a comeback at this point. If there is anyone other than Aaliya who knows Zain and his mannerisms well..it is Rizwan. I would be great if Aaliya and Rizwan team up to get Zain back. Although I really doubt CVs will get RizAt back..but I'm still hoping!

Great post btw 😃
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WHEN DID YOU MAKE THIS?
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You have heard my fears Saheba :))
I don't mind this Rocket track at all but I don't want any clinched tracks like memory loss and all.

I really hate all that tracks.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U puked and I have a bad taste in my mouth after reading those options... which are no options. I hope the CVs read at least this post and don't go this route!
Harfad did amazing af Rocket today, and I'vr tried it, it'f really not eafy fubftituting f for f in speech... so this, hands down, is his best performance till date
Like u said, even I don't mind Rocket falling for Aaliya, anyone would, she's that good, but I certainly don't want him to replace Zain.. it will always be ZaYa for me. He may look exactly like Zain, but he is not Zain, pyaar sirf shakal say hota tou kya baat thi... phir tou elderly people ko kabhi pyaar milta he nhi, phir q burhapay may jaakay logo ka pyaar or gehra hojata hai