ZaYa v/s Zareena - The Fight Is On!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
What an episode, it had that old BI feel to it again. I absolutely loved the part where Zain and Aaliya confronted Zareena making it known they are aware she is upto no good. I have missed the days where Zain would be the sensible one calling everyone out, presenting a united front with Aaliya and walking out hand in hand with his love.

So Zain's confrontation and Rehman's warning have done nothing but have the opposite impact on Zareena who is now more determined than ever to have her way, no matter what! The battle lines have been drawn and the day is near where Zareena is going to strike!

The scene with Nafeesa and Aaliya was really good, granted Aaliya heard from Zain about how lonely he was during their time apart but hearing it from a third party can make it sink in more. Aaliya needs to realize her importance in Zain's life, she is his everything and he cannot risk losing her. Aaliya may not see it now but she will soon enough and I look forward to seeing that moment.

Zain, I feel for him and I love that he is turning to his faith to get him through this. What a transformation to this character, the CVs deserve praise for the natural progression they've made to Zain's character over time. I'm just amazed at his growth.

The precap was hilarious! Now I see what the spoiler pic was all about, Zain wrapping Aaliya in a blanket in an attempt to control is just hilarious!! I'm loving this daring and bold Aaliya and Zain running away from her is so cute! I am reminded of the initial days when his feelings for Aaliya started to change only this time around him running away is for a completely different reason.

Rocket made his entry in this episode, loved it! Harshad is so going to nail this role!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Post Mandy & what an awesome episode tonight it was kind of filler but a good one but as u said it had old charm of BI , truly agree . the confortation of zain aliya and Rehman chacu with Zarina was awesome , they know from very start that she is up to no good as they both heard her conversation with shazia , zain did gave her once last chance but now she is more determined to do whatever it takes to get Abdullah's property , and the day is not far when she will be out of BV and it will surriya who will throw her out as she will get to know what her own sister has done to her son and daughter in law . cant wait for that day 😊

so Nafeesa told the truth which aaliya known already but somehow aaliya understood , but i can totaly relate to aaliya that for how long and how many times we have to live in fear and this fear can totaly wrack a person 's life but the dua which zain made at last that he will fight with any Bla for his aaliya , yes he will fight with anything now to keep aaliya and his relation safe .

like last night as we were talking about zain character progression , today m again falling in love with zain , this boy who doesnt know how to pray and faith in allah , and many things , what kind of man he already is now , the time he went thru in past one year without her , it was totaly dark as he said that when he was in room without her something always left off , this shows how in past year he lived alone in his own world in trance of aaliya and he regreted each and every thing every talk of his which hurted aaliya and his dad , as he said today that his dad always wanted happiness in this house but for some time there was darkness and all relationships fell apart and he cant bring his dad but he is here to fulfill the wishes of his dad which he really wanted in this house , the young lad london return zain and this zain , you can imagine and if we go back and just look at it , so much natural progression and justified character and harshad nailing and giving a totaly life to zain and now to save his aaliya from anything from world he is gona put a fight and yes lines been drawn again and its Zareena/ZAYA bring it on 😊

Precap was hilarious and tom gona be fun man 😆 so this was spoiler pic she isn't sick , its her hubby dear who is controling him and his wife , these two are so adorbs man , cant get enough of em already . ❤️

Rocky is here already , i hope not that there is any new girl entry 😕 i know its double role track but its still harshad and preetika on screen but lets see . 😕 confused soul "

P.S , the scene where the confortation with Zareena happend and the way zain walked with aaliya together hand holding , i dont know i just love this scene so much , it was so lovely and yet simple scene but yet a deepness of their relation to show we are here both to save and fight with anyone for our BV ❤️
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

Awesome Post Mandy & what an awesome episode tonight it was kind of filler but a good one but as u said it had old charm of BI , truly agree . the confortation of zain aliya and Rehman chacu with Zarina was awesome , they know from very start that she is up to no good as they both heard her conversation with shazia , zain did gave her once last chance but now she is more determined to do whatever it takes to get Abdullah's property , and the day is not far when she will be out of BV and it will surriya who will throw her out as she will get to know what her own sister has done to her son and daughter in law . cant wait for that day 😊

so Nafeesa told the truth which aaliya known already but somehow aaliya understood , but i can totaly relate to aaliya that for how long and how many times we have to live in fear and this fear can totaly wrack a person 's life but the dua which zain made at last that he will fight with any Bla for his aaliya , yes he will fight with anything now to keep aaliya and his relation safe .

like last night as we were talking about zain character progression , today m again falling in love with zain , this boy who doesnt know how to pray and faith in allah , and many things , what kind of man he already is now , the time he went thru in past one year without her , it was totaly dark as he said that when he was in room without her something always left off , this shows how in past year he lived alone in his own world in trance of aaliya and he regreted each and every thing every talk of his which hurted aaliya and his dad , as he said today that his dad always wanted happiness in this house but for some time there was darkness and all relationships fell apart and he cant bring his dad but he is here to fulfill the wishes of his dad which he really wanted in this house , the young lad london return zain and this zain , you can imagine and if we go back and just look at it , so much natural progression and justified character and harshad nailing and giving a totaly life to zain and now to save his aaliya from anything from world he is gona put a fight and yes lines been drawn again and its Zareena/ZAYA bring it on 😊

Precap was hilarious and tom gona be fun man 😆 so this was spoiler pic she isn't sick , its her hubby dear who is controling him and his wife , these two are so adorbs man , cant get enough of em already . ❤️

Rocky is here already , i hope not that there is any new girl entry 😕 i know its double role track but its still harshad and preetika on screen but lets see . 😕 confused soul "

P.S , the scene where the confortation with Zareena happend and the way zain walked with aaliya together hand holding , i dont know i just love this scene so much , it was so lovely and yet simple scene but yet a deepness of their relation to show we are here both to save and fight with anyone for our BV ❤️

The confrontation scene was my favorite part of the episode! Its about time Zain and Aaliya made it known that they were onto her and Rehmans' words will come to past. Zareena is way too confident she has the upper hand because Suraiya is away but the day is not far where she will get what is coming to her. Zareena will think she has won with this upcoming track but Zain and Aaliya will emerge victorious, they will not have her destroy their love or their family. They presented a united front here and that united front will be there in the end. I look forward to how they expose her to all and if Rehman will have any role in making that happen.

Zain's character progression has just been beautiful! Hats off to the CVs for such character depth, they've really thought things through when it comes to his character. Like you I became his fan all over again and Harshad is just nailing this role!

I am hoping the same, the CVs know how strongly we feel about third angles so they better not bring in another "parallel lead" I do not care if temporary, fans will only tolerate Harshad and Preetika paired opposite each other. If they want this track to work, it has to be only Harshad and Preetika in the lead, no one else!!!

Precap, poor Zain look at the lengths he is going to keep Aaliya at a distance and then there is Aaliya and that wink 😆. In seriousness though, I feel bad for this guy because he loves this girl so much and cannot go through losing her again. Zain just does not have it in him to go through that type of living hell again, he believes in Allah now but prayers are not enough to get rid of the fear and guilt that he has inside him. Zain is going to fight hell and back to ensure he never loses his love again.

I loved the hand holding scene, reminded me of the old episodes where Zain would take Aaliya by the hand after giving people a piece of his mind.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm always left speechless
have nothing to add but all I would say is applaud your work Mandy :))
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even I was missing the Zain who looked through people... and he is back, but why not throw Zareena out then, why wait? She certainly didn't show any regret, not even pretended, then why let it go, it's their family she wants to ruin! And why warn only Zareena, and not Shazia?
Well, Aaliya does get it... she just doesn't want him to live in fear, she wants him to know that NOTHING is gonna separate them now, their love is stonger now. And she also wants him to act like the old Zain Abdullah, who was rational... and it's also not good to believe in such peer babas and all.
Oh, I loved the precap dude! That was the only thing that got me jumping from my couch and into dance mode, while watching today's episode 😆