Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I enjoyed the episode today! I am glad the light-heartedness is stilll there! The song sequence was just tooo adorable! And the morning scene was sad, feel bad for ZaYa
Liked watching Rocket today too! Was a bit skeptical yesterday, but i liked him today. Harshad is doing a fab job, from the speech thing to his charm, hes SO good <3
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anku94

I enjoyed the episode today! I am glad the light-heartedness is stilll there! The song sequence was just tooo adorable! And the morning scene was sad, feel bad for ZaYa

Liked watching Rocket today too! Was a bit skeptical yesterday, but i liked him today. Harshad is doing a fab job, from the speech thing to his charm, hes SO good <3

that time is coming huh..Zain disappearing😕
manny136 thumbnail
Today was funny. Rocket bilal lol but i still cant understand half the stuff rocket says lol. Zaya were so adorable, cute n the morning scene so sad. Loved aliyas determination to get zain out of this fear n now she has a clue in her favor. Loved her promise to Allah about untying the thread with zain. Bilal was so funny today lol the poor guy first rocket fools him n then zain threatens to beat him lol i liked how he compared aliya with tht falini chilla wa mutter lol so precap shows zaro n bilal finding out rockets existence n the formation of their plan.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

Yeah i guess so! Did you read TE's tweet? I think we may get some romance before he leaves or something!

I am interested to see the Rocket Aliya scenes too though, hes a player LOL hell probably try and flirt with her and Aliya is already in the loop about the asme face thing so it wont take long for her to figure out!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😭
He better be back soon!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
@Ankey, no i read the TE where they are yelling at that fan LOL
@Sruthi, OMG STOP, im so upset right now.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey lovelies🤗 How was the episode? After the SBS segment palaver I'm not going to the main forum!
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Hey lovelies🤗 How was the episode? After the SBS segment palaver I'm not going to the main forum!

Epi was funny, zaya were adorable, bilal lol aliya talked to the baba who told her about bala having her hubbys face, clue number one. Sbs seg lol the actual scene was barely there n it was all for bilal to see, sbs keeps on repeating so it looks longer lol
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Wait what happened? Wait lemme guess was it something about that harshu/rocket scene and that girl
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Ankey, no i read the TE where they are yelling at that fan LOL

@Sruthi, OMG STOP, im so upset right now.

So am I! I miss him already even though he's still there