Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

Great review. Its getting to me too tht with this new entry zain might go missing and im not looking forward to tht at all. I totally get where zain is coming from he lost so much a year ago and has been trying to get it back since then and someone tells him he n aliya might face more troubles of course he is not gonna take it lightly. When he asked suri to pray for him n aliyah or when talking to zarina how he talked about losing love u can see losing aliya and tht fear will always stay with him coz tht darkness left a mark tht probably only aliya can heal. I also loved the zaya scene with zaro them as a team warning her one last time. Rehman is right zain forgave her this time but next time he wont be forgiving coz it would have cost him almost his life and rocket taking over it as well as aliya being put in a dangerous situation. Aliyas convo with nafeesa gave insight again to zains fears as well as aliyas she knows zain carries a lot guilt and fear about whathappened and nafeesa was right to tell her to try to understand. Aliya is also right what about next time if someone says something, yes old zain wouldnt heed these words but this zain who has been through so much would. Aliyas right in saying they cant live in fear its not good. Will rocket coming and aliya finding out zain is missing or presumed dead give her a wakeup call or put the same fear in her tht zain had. Either aliya will totally shatter or she will refuse to cower and fight for zain and find him. I really want zain to fight to get back as well him praying n saying tht he will fight for zayas love should not go in vain. Even the baba is praying for them. This will be a test for zaya and how they will fight to get back to each other. Rocket is funny so far lets c how they characterize him, will he be a bad guy, or a good crook. Will he end up falling for aliya, will he end up helping zaya? The baba saw him as the trouble not zaro so is he the next villian in zayas life. Precap man aliya whats gotten into u girl lol poor zain lol

Thank You.

I guess this track is to shed some more light on to what an extreme devastating and traumatizing state that Zain was in. I mean everyone knows he was upset and all, but no one is really in actuality aware of he really went through.

That conversation between Nafeesa and Aaliyah really didnt have much new to it, she said exactly what Aaliyah knew already, I guess as the track goes on, and Aaliyah realizes that the Zain shes living with is not really Zain is than shes going to realize exactly what Zain was trying to tell her and why he was so fearful for.

He better not end up falling for her, honestly its Zain and Aaliyah thank you very much LOL. but lets see what this track really unfolds.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Z

Me too! Don't even know what I'll do with myself when the time comes!

We are getting more of an insight into Zain's character and how he has moulded himself with the circumstances. I liked the conversation Aliya had with Nafi, she needed to hear it from someone else too, like you said. As much as a I like this Rocket guy, they better not sideline Zain for it and who is this falini?? Do not want to see another girl paired with Harshad, helll noo!!
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Poor Zain, that bloke is living in fear. His worst nightmare is being alone, loosing Aaliya, yet again.
and that fear runs soo deep, he is ready to believe that a mere touch can seperate them.
The role reversal is quite funny to watch, but it also potrays the charecter growth.
Remember, Zain was once a carefree lad with a happy-go-lucky attitude, how he hated his Mamu Ki Bhanji..
Look at him now...
Running away so that he doesn't loose her..
But now I am pretty confident nothing will happen to them cause the worst has already passed :/
And Rocket. How fuper cute if he? ๐Ÿคฃ
And Zain wrapping Aaliya in a blanket ๐Ÿคฃ
I mean seriously Zain? ๐Ÿ˜†
P.S- I Finally read the whole post today ๐Ÿ˜†
Great post as Always :)
-Sanika

Its not about a mere touch, its actually about them coming close, making them oblivious of their surroundings since they will be into each other, hence the bad "things" will be able to get in easier, the more distance they keep, the more they will stay alert to keep everything away, the philosophy of the Baba and is now being followed by Zain.

LOL Rocket, Harshu is doing a great job man but than again when doesnt he!

Thank you, Im glad you did!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Zainab you and I have the same thoughts, that was the scene that stood out for me too. I've missed scenes like this where Zain and Aaliya would present a united front in front of all, they were never afraid to call someone out and were always smart when it came to seeing through someone's character. I know I should have learned my lesson when it came to symbolism but I can't help it, I felt that scene was very telling of the future. Okay so ZaYa will be separated temporarily but it will be their battle and they will come back fighting strong!

I feel for Zain, I mean the precap was hilarious no doubt but in these light hearted scenes lies a deeper meaning for Zain who is scared to death about losing Aaliya. It is like Nafeesa told Aaliya, she is his life, his everything and he does not have it in him to lose her again. I love the way he is turning to his faith to help him through this, he is going to leave no stone unturned to ensure he does not make the same mistakes he did in the past. Zain will not lose his love, not this time.

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome review, Zainab! :D <3

You know how it isn't just the ML who goes through stuff but the FL as well in this show? It feels like a complete role reversal, but the lesson learnt is the same thing; understanding each other. Now I'm not saying Aaliya doesn't understand Zain (she's the one who gets him the most!) but she still can't get the depth of his fears yet.

While she makes a great point about not living in fear, she isn't giving enough importance to Zain's inhibitions. First it was Zain who had to feel what she went through to understand her, now it's Aaliya who'll face the same situation with this track by losing him. Hopefully he comes back soon! I miss him already.

Okay now coming to the episode; it was okay-ish really, more of a filler. I'm glad that ZaYa are aware of Zarina's intentions, it'll make Aaliya more suspicious when Zain is gone! She may be victorious now, but not for long. Can't wait to see ZaYa kick her out of BV! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

That conversation between Aaliya and Nafeesa was much needed, honestly. Aaliya does know that Zain literally went through hell without her, but she still doesn't understand how much it scarred him. It definitely gave her a more detailed insight into his feelings.

I feel for Zain, he's so scared, poor guy! Like he said, he can't stand it if he loses Aaliya gain, so he's even ready to believe in things he normally wouldn't! When that stupid baba bumped the whole "no touching" rule up to a month I was so ready to scream at him, but then it makes sense...since it'll make Aaliya instantly suspicious if Rocket tries to come near her.

Af for Rocket Khan; hif accent if fo cute! ๐Ÿ˜† And hif entry had me fangirling! Harfh totally nailed hif fcenef! ๐Ÿ˜† It'f too early to judge the guy, but I hope he doefn't fall for Aaliya. Since he'f already got a girlfriend, they fhould make Pree play a double role too if they plan on fhowing her. ๐Ÿ˜† No one will accept another cameo befide him! Faale tuche, LOL! ๐Ÿ˜†

This track can actually work out well if they keep it light hearted with a splash of drama here and there. Also, no killing Zain or making him lose his memory or whatever. Just get him back ASAP!

The precap had me in splits! Who makes such "elaborate" plans to stay away from his wife except for Zain?? ๐Ÿ˜† The way he screamed when he saw her underneath the blanket and then wrapped it around her LMAOOO!! ๐Ÿคฃ And the way he literally sprinted away from there omgg *falls over laughing* ๐Ÿคฃ So can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

See? Long post for you. Never mind that it makes no sense, but long post for you. :P
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Ress :D Will update in a bit!

- - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Unres..

I agree with all of what you've said. I like how you went in depth in all those small scenes. I really liked that moment when Zain took Aliya's hand and walked away from Zarina. I watched that more than once too! And despite Aliya not having to say anything in that scene she still stood by him! A great way of showing their togetherness in every way!

Granted that the Cvs messed a bit with Zain's character when Rehan was there, but if you look at the overall progression of his character, it has been beautiful! Now, during times of trouble, he is turning to his faith to get him through the bad times and to give him strength to fight anything and everything for his love! THis is so far from the old Zain and its great to see such progression!

I liked the Nafeesa Aliya scene too! Nafeesa tried to make Aliya understand why Zain was behaving like this and it made sense. Aliya had a point too that they cant always live in constant fear of superstitions.

However, I think all this is to show Aliya having a true understanding of what he went through in the past year and how truly sorry he is. No doubt, Aliya trusts him completely now, but she still isn't completely aware of what Zain went through in the year he was alone. And somewhere, despite Aliya being by his side now, he is still stuck in those moments of loneliness... except now instead of being in those moments, he is living in constant fear of those moments coming back! I think Aliya will get a true insight into all of this during this track! This is the one thing I have always like about how the CVS portray ZaYa's story. They always make sure everything is mutual between them, Whether it is love, misunderstanding, understanding or any kind of emotion. Both go through it, both come out of it, and both are made to understand each others situation, and I love that!

The Rocket craze most definitely had had an explosive start! Harshad no doubt is going to do well in this role. And now people are more openly accepting this track! I am going to miss Zain for sure and I hope he isn't gone too long, but for now he is still there and im going to enjoy it while I can! I believe this track will be interesting if played out right! And for the sake of this show, I hope this track works and the TRPS RISE! Don't want this show ending anytime soon!

I absolutely LOVED the precap! How hilarious was that?! HAHAH it was too funny. I feel sorry for both! Poor Aliya just wants to be with her husband, and Zain too wants to be with her but doesn't want to risk anything and so he runs LMAO They are both right in their own way. Although, Aliya could be a bit more sensitive towards his fear, im sure she will eventually be and they are showing her like this for her to eventually realize!

Anyways, I am looking forward to the upcoming episodes! It also seems like Harshika are excited for the upcoming track! I hope this does well and their hardwork doesn't go to waste!

Ankeeta I literally agree with every thing you said above, exactly what i was attempting on conveying through my post! I just really hope that this in actuality they are actually showing what im assuming they are going to. I really want the pain of Zains to come out, i have been waiting for so long that to happen, he has been boddling it all up inside of him without uttering a word, there is so much a person can take, and sooner or later it will have to release. I want that explosion from Zain to Aaliyah, i want him to scream, yell, cry, and tell her what he went through and how he much he suffered, how he had become a dead body but was still breathing, there was no goal, no motivation in his life, and lastly, that he is nothing without her, what he has become today is all because of her, and without Aaliyah he will never be anything nor will ever be able to succeed on or proceed on without her.

Definitely, that was a great entry, and Harshu is doing the accent so well LOL i love the expressions he makes while talking.

I kinda want my Zain back like NOW๐Ÿ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
There is a definite role reversal track going on here, reminds you of during the redemption track when it literally took Zain being put in Aaliya's position to fully understand the depths to which he hurt her and now same thing is happening here. Aaliya understands Zain's fears but until she lives through it, she will not fully understand the depths of what Zain is going through. It seems like silly superstitions to her but to Zain it is so much more than that and once she goes through that fear that she may have lost Zain. Its going to hit Aaliya hard but she is a fighter and she and Zain are going to put up a fight for sure

None of us want a 3rd angle in ZaYa's story. It makes no difference that Harshad is playing Rocket, fact remains fans want Harshad and Preetika paired opposite each other in this show regardless! So unless they are planning on having Pree doing a double role opp Harshad then keep Rocket's girlfriend invisible!

Harshad is nailing his role as Rocket! I'm so proud of him for being able to do so much in his debut show, how many actors get that lucky??
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

As always awesome review Zainab.

Once again I wouldn't have really made a big deal out of the scene where Zain went straight to hug Suri..but you again made me see a whole different meaning to it.๐Ÿ˜† I wanted Zaya to tell Suri about the baba because I was curious about her stance on this matter. Alas, Aaliya took the convo in a different direction and it ended on a light note.๐Ÿ˜†

This episode I felt was a real eye opener as to how much Zain has really matured as a person. The core part of him is still there, that naughty, mischievious, happy go lucky guy who makes everyone smile with his antics. However, he has gone through so much in life and let's not forget to add that he had gone through all of it ALONE...that it all really changed him drastically. And for the best of course. It was so touching to see that he was shown doing what the baba told him...to ask duah from Allah as that's the only that will help him through whatever storm is waiting ahead. Of course, um this applies to all situations but it's good to see the makers made the baba say something good in that sense๐Ÿ˜†

Coming to the baba, I wanted to slap him with a shoe when he kept telling Zain that the situation is worse now and I even wanted to grab him by the neck when he said that Zain should stay away from Aaliya for a whole month now!๐Ÿฅฑ But then before I could curse him for being such a fake dumba**, he had the flashbacks of Rocket and I was forced to take this guy seriously๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

But then again it's like Aaliya said that troubles will always come in a person's life. Not being intimate each other has nothing in helping keeping troubles at bay๐Ÿค“ And Aaliya brought up an important point of how living with so much fear is not good for a relationship. I was very glad to hear that because it showed that there is another reason as to why she is not believing in all those warnings...a more meaningful reason I felt. And I would have liked to see her say those words to Zain and see what he thinks about it after.

Okay now over with all the heavy meaningful stuff. Let's get to the fun part.
ROCKET!!! ๐Ÿคฃ
Thif guy if hilariouf!!!! God I waf laughing like crazy!!! And Harfad totally killed it!!
I am going to miss Zain a lot for sure but I am going to enjoy watching Harshad as Rocket for the time being. As this Harshu is too good.

And don't even get me started on the precap! The way Zain was all like 'i made a mistake and now peer baba said i can't touch you for a month. if I do another one god knows for how much longer I will have to stay away from you then' Poor guy he was worried about 7 days now that turned into a whole month๐Ÿ˜† He just looked so cute when he said that. And the way Aaliya was all despo coming after him *DEAD*๐Ÿคฃ

Hi Saheba! THanks Love!

LOL sorry cant help it, for some odd reason, these small two second scenes stick out to me more than a five minute romance scene between ZaYa would. Weird IK but it is how it is.

I am glad you guys understand the point i was trying to make, Zain has definitely matured and become intensely more sober hence him taking all that stated by the Baba way too seriously, but than again can you really blame him considering that what the Baba told him is actually being proven right over and over again.

I am just hoping that Cvs are headed the way im assuming they are headed otherwise i dont think im going to be enjoying much of the track, sad but true.

Definitely Rocket had a blast entry, harshu is doing a fab job with the accent, i love his expressions whens hes speaking๐Ÿ˜† im loving his clothes man he looks hot!

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

@Z

Me too! Don't even know what I'll do with myself when the time comes!

We are getting more of an insight into Zain's character and how he has moulded himself with the circumstances. I liked the conversation Aliya had with Nafi, she needed to hear it from someone else too, like you said. As much as a I like this Rocket guy, they better not sideline Zain for it and who is this falini?? Do not want to see another girl paired with Harshad, helll noo!!

LMAOO dont worry we will wait for their next shows๐Ÿ˜†

Although in the conversation there really wasnt anything new said to her than she wasnt aware of, but i liked how they reinforced that information in her head to acknowledge her that what he went through was much more serious than she thinks it is, he literally had cut himself off of the world, the only reason he went to work was so that he would have a reason to go to different cities to look for her.

LOLL yea no but than again Cvs have a mind of their own which is complete inflexible. ๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Zainab you and I have the same thoughts, that was the scene that stood out for me too. I've missed scenes like this where Zain and Aaliya would present a united front in front of all, they were never afraid to call someone out and were always smart when it came to seeing through someone's character. I know I should have learned my lesson when it came to symbolism but I can't help it, I felt that scene was very telling of the future. Okay so ZaYa will be separated temporarily but it will be their battle and they will come back fighting strong!

I feel for Zain, I mean the precap was hilarious no doubt but in these light hearted scenes lies a deeper meaning for Zain who is scared to death about losing Aaliya. It is like Nafeesa told Aaliya, she is his life, his everything and he does not have it in him to lose her again. I love the way he is turning to his faith to help him through this, he is going to leave no stone unturned to ensure he does not make the same mistakes he did in the past. Zain will not lose his love, not this time.

Well im glad that we do! I love such scenes, like that dupatta scene, there have been so many and i think i would prefer them over romance any day, weird i know๐Ÿ˜†.

Although nothing new was said to Aaliyah that she wasnt aware of however it was good that they reinforced that information in her head letting her know that it was way more serious than she thinks it was. Like I told Heena he had cut himself off of the world completely, the only reason he went to work so he had a reason of visiting different cities, when he reality he was going all over India in search and hope of finding Aaliyah, I feel like that one year has really affected Zain more psychological wise.

He has that built fear inside of him that he refuses to let go of. the only person that can help him is Aaliyah BUT she cant help till she realizes the depth of his fear and takes it seriously. Granted, Zain can be a complete moronic ass at times but that does not mean hes not taken serious, i feel like his character evolution and his past one year life has to be shown to Aaliyah in order for her to really understand where her husband stands IMO.

I love Zains motivation, nothing will terminate him finding his path back to Aaliyah and boy i cant wait for it.

I just hope Cvs are actually heading in the path i think they are with this track.