Another Preeminent Test for the Love of ZaYas On its Way.

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Before I begin my never ending post, can I just say I will immeasurably miss Zain, seeing him in the episodes and all, as much as I'm atingle to see Harshad as Rocket, a completely different actor, hes not just modern but has a speech disability which will be a huge challenge just for him.

Lets begin:

The episode hit off with displaying Zain visiting the dargah to pray and speak to the Baba again. Just take a second honestly and compare the difference between the initial Zain and Zain now, Zain didn't just evolve, Harsh did right along with Zain.

His anxiety, his fear, his emotions going haywire once again reminiscing those days and nights where he woke up alone, slept alone, ate, and walked all alone, every where he turned he only sought darkness. The noise of lonely was beginning to bite the inside of him, traumatize him, scare him, make him not want to enter a place where it was just him, the guilt was beginning to haunt his dreams, his life, his soul. Just a second thought of how he spent that year makes him never want to make any mistake in his life especially concerning Aaliyah.

His sudden urge of running to his mother and telling her to pray for the safety of his love and him. I don't know if you guys actually looked into the scene, but I'm weird so I did, if atm he was allowed to touch Aaliyah, he wouldn't run to anyone but her, he would hug her, hide her, and protect her by his love yet these sudden suspicions that seem to becoming true are troubling him and keeping him apart from her. Loosing Aaliyah cant be worse than anything in Zains life.

Some of you rather most of you are excited for the precap, I am too but atm Zains feelings and thoughts are getting to me hard, but when Nafeesa told Aaliyah how nothing mattered to Zain anymore when she wasn't present, not sleep, not work, not food, not health, not his family, he lived in darkness, slept in it, walked in it, never allowed anyone near him as he punished himself every second of the day and night, actually exhibited me to the light that will turn on once Aaliyah realizes something is off with "Zain." I was really as a matter of fact hoping for such a scene, where Aaliyah spoke about Zain to someone, preferable Suraiya but as she wasn't present I guess Nafeesa worked too.

Right now Zain is all over the place, hes in actuality really confused as to what he should to do to keep all the devils away hence he seek-ed Gods support, him vowing to himself that this time he wont let anyone or himself get to his relationship. Considering Zain felt exactly what it feels like to live without a loved one, he does not want to walk down that path again, he does not want his world to be turned upside down again, he doesn't want his normalcy to turn into the darkness, he does not want to once again attempt on adjusting to the new "normal" this time the fight is on, the fight will be real this time, Zain will fight and oh boy will he fight, protect, resist, challenge, and attack.

My favorite scene of the episode wasn't the precap it was when Zain and Aaliyah both walked together towards Zarina, idk but the depth in those simple small scenes for me is tremendous, the way he walks right beside her, the way shes standing by his side for if anything happens always ready to counter attack. And at the end, he held her hand and walked away, that was so alluring man. I think I watched that scene more than I watched the precap, the way he walked with her, then walked away with her, theres always been something really special about how these two handle the situations together. In a true sense togetherness is shown.

On a Lighter note, HARSHAD looked so damn sexy in those clothes, and my gawd was his accent fuper😆. Definitely enthusiastic to see how the character turns out to be, and await for our man to show off his talent, and I can just say he is pulling off the accent so fuperbly, LOL JK superbly.

I love how BI fandom all of a sudden got the accent attack too, LOL it's a like virus getting to people might quickly, every single person is talking like that on twitter, normalcy does not exist anymore.😆

Precap: LMFAOO Bechari Aaliyah is having severe hormonal problems and here Zain is just making them worse. Way to wrap the girl in the blanket when shes fully clothed🤣. His runs from Aaliyah are epic man.😆 Wow I have been getting so many running scenes lately doe.

P.S. Sorry for such a dark toned post.

Edited by ..Zainab.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

A very late review on the episode, but I shall start from the beginning.

Monday- All the drama started from there, with Rehan trying to cosy up to Aliya and making Zain aware of his intentions. Stating over and over again, how she is his begum saheba and Zain should stay away. If we didn't have the spoilers, it would have given us the idea that Rehan won't be divorcing her for sometime, but this is BI everything happens at the speed of lightening and voila divorce came the next day. There was one thing I didn't understand, was Rehan really trying to injure Aliya or did he know Zain would save her in the end?

Tuesday- The icing on the cake was Zara in the car with Aliya, that hit Rehan like a ton of bricks, that's when the guilt trip started for him, what was he trying to achieve? The whole scene between Zain and Aliya was done perfectly, no cliche scenes or unrealistic things cropped up. Perfect, logical and realistic, and that's what made the scene so brilliant.
Zain and Aliya's hug though, I'm sure it's been discussed in great lengths and the height difference was too cute. I just love how Zain scoops her up in his arms and how perfectly they fit together.
LOL at Zain saving Zara, that was inserted to make Rehan feel even more guilty, but I'm glad the divorce was done and dusted in the same episode. Aliya and Zain could finally breathe a sigh of relief and relax.

Wednesday- I don't think there was anyone more upset than me when they didn't show us a wedding or any of the rasams. Biggest question- Where the hell are Shalam? Have they disappeared too? Song choice was horrific when they walked in, could have just used BI background music. But the scenes that followed brought back the old BI, in most soaps, they can never create the old magic, but BI did. It felt like the good old days, with Zain making them promises and carrying her to the bedroom. Stating how much he missed her and how long they had been apart, I don't think anyone has ever missed anyone as much as Zain has missed Aliya. The kiss scene was so beautifully shot, I love that dupatta thing they do, makes them private and hidden from everyone else. I love that in a couple, the privacy and exclusivity.

This is turning out to be such a long post LOL, and I still have two days.

Thursday and Friday- The old magic of BI truly truly arrived, whoever said ZaYa's chemistry was thanda really needs to get their eyes tested, the screen was on fire man. Starting with the scenes in the kitchen and how the smallest things made them happy. Flour rubbing scene did give one the wrong impression from certain angles, but man was that scene HOT. The role reversal was soo aaahhh! I loved it, you don't see that in many soaps, but expect the unexpected from BI, Zain and Aliya truly portray a realistic couple, with their insecurities and the love they share amongst each other, that's what truly makes this show worth our time. There is so much to say about the scenes on Thursday and Friday, but I'll stop here as I am waffling now.

Apologies for not making sense and making you read this😆

Great Review Heena! Better late than never hon!

TBH with the ZaYa scenes finally kicking in jet speed, a track initiating for them will hopefully bring up the Trps.

Concerning Shalam or Rizwan Ayat or in that matter Gauhar, i could care less, i really dont wanna see their faces epecially Shalams, they have cause enough Harm to ZaYa and their relationship already.

The ZaYas scenes were such a treat after four long dreading horrible months man, i love the way they sleep and i love how during the night they seek each others support, clearly displaying how the one or the other is incomplete without the other.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Res...will be back to update later! 😃
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ress :D Will update in a bit!
- - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Unres..

I agree with all of what you've said. I like how you went in depth in all those small scenes. I really liked that moment when Zain took Aliya's hand and walked away from Zarina. I watched that more than once too! And despite Aliya not having to say anything in that scene she still stood by him! A great way of showing their togetherness in every way!

Granted that the Cvs messed a bit with Zain's character when Rehan was there, but if you look at the overall progression of his character, it has been beautiful! Now, during times of trouble, he is turning to his faith to get him through the bad times and to give him strength to fight anything and everything for his love! THis is so far from the old Zain and its great to see such progression!

I liked the Nafeesa Aliya scene too! Nafeesa tried to make Aliya understand why Zain was behaving like this and it made sense. Aliya had a point too that they cant always live in constant fear of superstitions.

However, I think all this is to show Aliya having a true understanding of what he went through in the past year and how truly sorry he is. No doubt, Aliya trusts him completely now, but she still isn't completely aware of what Zain went through in the year he was alone. And somewhere, despite Aliya being by his side now, he is still stuck in those moments of loneliness... except now instead of being in those moments, he is living in constant fear of those moments coming back! I think Aliya will get a true insight into all of this during this track! This is the one thing I have always like about how the CVS portray ZaYa's story. They always make sure everything is mutual between them, Whether it is love, misunderstanding, understanding or any kind of emotion. Both go through it, both come out of it, and both are made to understand each others situation, and I love that!

The Rocket craze most definitely had had an explosive start! Harshad no doubt is going to do well in this role. And now people are more openly accepting this track! I am going to miss Zain for sure and I hope he isn't gone too long, but for now he is still there and im going to enjoy it while I can! I believe this track will be interesting if played out right! And for the sake of this show, I hope this track works and the TRPS RISE! Don't want this show ending anytime soon!

I absolutely LOVED the precap! How hilarious was that?! HAHAH it was too funny. I feel sorry for both! Poor Aliya just wants to be with her husband, and Zain too wants to be with her but doesn't want to risk anything and so he runs LMAO They are both right in their own way. Although, Aliya could be a bit more sensitive towards his fear, im sure she will eventually be and they are showing her like this for her to eventually realize!

Anyways, I am looking forward to the upcoming episodes! It also seems like Harshika are excited for the upcoming track! I hope this does well and their hardwork doesn't go to waste!

Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
Great review. Its getting to me too tht with this new entry zain might go missing and im not looking forward to tht at all. I totally get where zain is coming from he lost so much a year ago and has been trying to get it back since then and someone tells him he n aliya might face more troubles of course he is not gonna take it lightly. When he asked suri to pray for him n aliyah or when talking to zarina how he talked about losing love u can see losing aliya and tht fear will always stay with him coz tht darkness left a mark tht probably only aliya can heal. I also loved the zaya scene with zaro them as a team warning her one last time. Rehman is right zain forgave her this time but next time he wont be forgiving coz it would have cost him almost his life and rocket taking over it as well as aliya being put in a dangerous situation. Aliyas convo with nafeesa gave insight again to zains fears as well as aliyas she knows zain carries a lot guilt and fear about whathappened and nafeesa was right to tell her to try to understand. Aliya is also right what about next time if someone says something, yes old zain wouldnt heed these words but this zain who has been through so much would. Aliyas right in saying they cant live in fear its not good. Will rocket coming and aliya finding out zain is missing or presumed dead give her a wakeup call or put the same fear in her tht zain had. Either aliya will totally shatter or she will refuse to cower and fight for zain and find him. I really want zain to fight to get back as well him praying n saying tht he will fight for zayas love should not go in vain. Even the baba is praying for them. This will be a test for zaya and how they will fight to get back to each other. Rocket is funny so far lets c how they characterize him, will he be a bad guy, or a good crook. Will he end up falling for aliya, will he end up helping zaya? The baba saw him as the trouble not zaro so is he the next villian in zayas life. Precap man aliya whats gotten into u girl lol poor zain lol
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Poor Zain, that bloke is living in fear. His worst nightmare is being alone, loosing Aaliya, yet again.
and that fear runs soo deep, he is ready to believe that a mere touch can seperate them.
The role reversal is quite funny to watch, but it also potrays the charecter growth.
Remember, Zain was once a carefree lad with a happy-go-lucky attitude, how he hated his Mamu Ki Bhanji..
Look at him now...
Running away so that he doesn't loose her..
But now I am pretty confident nothing will happen to them cause the worst has already passed :/
And Rocket. How fuper cute if he? 🤣
And Zain wrapping Aaliya in a blanket 🤣
I mean seriously Zain? 😆
P.S- I Finally read the whole post today 😆
Great post as Always :)
-Sanika
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As always awesome review Zainab.
Once again I wouldn't have really made a big deal out of the scene where Zain went straight to hug Suri..but you again made me see a whole different meaning to it.😆 I wanted Zaya to tell Suri about the baba because I was curious about her stance on this matter. Alas, Aaliya took the convo in a different direction and it ended on a light note.😆

This episode I felt was a real eye opener as to how much Zain has really matured as a person. The core part of him is still there, that naughty, mischievious, happy go lucky guy who makes everyone smile with his antics. However, he has gone through so much in life and let's not forget to add that he had gone through all of it ALONE...that it all really changed him drastically. And for the best of course. It was so touching to see that he was shown doing what the baba told him...to ask duah from Allah as that's the only that will help him through whatever storm is waiting ahead. Of course, um this applies to all situations but it's good to see the makers made the baba say something good in that sense😆

Coming to the baba, I wanted to slap him with a shoe when he kept telling Zain that the situation is worse now and I even wanted to grab him by the neck when he said that Zain should stay away from Aaliya for a whole month now!🥱 But then before I could curse him for being such a fake dumba**, he had the flashbacks of Rocket and I was forced to take this guy seriously🤔😆

But then again it's like Aaliya said that troubles will always come in a person's life. Not being intimate each other has nothing in helping keeping troubles at bay🤓 And Aaliya brought up an important point of how living with so much fear is not good for a relationship. I was very glad to hear that because it showed that there is another reason as to why she is not believing in all those warnings...a more meaningful reason I felt. And I would have liked to see her say those words to Zain and see what he thinks about it after.

Okay now over with all the heavy meaningful stuff. Let's get to the fun part.
ROCKET!!! 🤣
Thif guy if hilariouf!!!! God I waf laughing like crazy!!! And Harfad totally killed it!!
I am going to miss Zain a lot for sure but I am going to enjoy watching Harshad as Rocket for the time being. As this Harshu is too good.

And don't even get me started on the precap! The way Zain was all like 'i made a mistake and now peer baba said i can't touch you for a month. if I do another one god knows for how much longer I will have to stay away from you then' Poor guy he was worried about 7 days now that turned into a whole month😆 He just looked so cute when he said that. And the way Aaliya was all despo coming after him *DEAD*🤣
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res, will update soon...

HIII zZZ!!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

Great Review Heena! Better late than never hon!

TBH with the ZaYa scenes finally kicking in jet speed, a track initiating for them will hopefully bring up the Trps.

Concerning Shalam or Rizwan Ayat or in that matter Gauhar, i could care less, i really dont wanna see their faces epecially Shalams, they have cause enough Harm to ZaYa and their relationship already.

The ZaYas scenes were such a treat after four long dreading horrible months man, i love the way they sleep and i love how during the night they seek each others support, clearly displaying how the one or the other is incomplete without the other.

With the sudden rush of ZaYa scenes, it makes one think, will BI end in December? I have never seen anyone as positive as Nafi and Suri, making me squirm LOL. ( I may be the only one that thinks that).

Reading your post today, reminds me of Friday's episode. Zain's pain is evident on his face and I hate seeing him like that, where did the carefree and easy going Zain go? He is scared of making the slightest mistake, it all comes with a price. He is missing out on all those moments, like Aliya said.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Res, will update soon...

HIII zZZ!!

Heyyaa!

With the sudden rush of ZaYa scenes, it makes one think, will BI end in December? I have never seen anyone as positive as Nafi and Suri, making me squirm LOL. ( I may be the only one that thinks that).

Reading your post today, reminds me of Friday's episode. Zain's pain is evident on his face and I hate seeing him like that, where did the carefree and easy going Zain go? He is scared of making the slightest mistake, it all comes with a price. He is missing out on all those moments, like Aliya said.

Lets not even think about the ending, i dont like that feeling. LMAO Nafeesa and Suraiya being all innocent, who would have ever thought?😆

I guess its to show what ZAin really went through all this time, he wasnt lying about his devastating and traumatizing state, he actually meant what he said. Its like Aaliyah understands him yet she doesnt know that he felt way worse than she actually thinks he did.