lailausa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I have to say that Zain Abdullah aka Harshad Arora is a man after my heart. 😳 Love him...his acting is superb and the small nuances in each scene makes it all that more memorable. Loved him tonight, especially with the introduction of Rocket.😉
Gotta say Rocket is kinda cute ... in his own sweet and endearing and "fa"unny way! I just wished his goatee was better! Harshad can carry off a beard, that we know...CV's something a little bit more sexier would have been better. 😆 (But no one can replace sexy Zain Abdullah!!)

Anyway i look forward to seeing how this plays out with Rocket coming onto the scene.

PS. Anxiety seeing Surraiya leaving - not sure if it means the impending doom of BI in the upcoming months or if it is a well deserved hiatus for her. I just want her back soon so that I feel better that Colors is not pulling any plugs...Just sayin'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Harshad Arora really deserves all the praises tonight... he was Uh-mazing tonight! Although, i didn't quite like the soul patch with the mustache... only a soul patch would have still looked better.
Anyway, I tried substituting f for s, and dude it's so not easy. So, 👏 for Harshad Arora!
And I wish iss Rocket ki phool jhari... oops! I mean Shifali, was played by Pree. But... oh well! Just hoping ki oski girlfriend per zyada focus na ho

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He is going to kill all the records for any actor plus being a debutant :))