Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

Interesting prologue

Awesome astha

Thanxx firdose di I am glad that u liked itπŸ˜ƒ
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello everyone!😊 Thanks a lot who liked and commented before😳 Now finally I am here with my 1st chapter to torture u all πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† As I am very lazy I cannot write Aliya's POV and Zain's POV again and again πŸ₯± so I will go with color codes... Blue is Zain's POV, in Purple is Aliya's POV. And Third person's or narrator's (mine)πŸ˜›POV in Red . So my torture starts now. This chapter is mostly from Aliya's POV.

Omg...!! Ddlj is an awesome movie. This is the 7th time I am watching this movie. Specially it's so fun to watch a romantic movie while eating ice-cream. This chocolate ice-cream is also so yummy...I licked my tongue on my lips. I just hope abbu or Ayat do not here. I like watching romantic movies but I can't tell them. "Appi", Ayat came running towards me. Lo aa gayi aafat. Ayat was shocked on seeing me. I closed my eyes. Oh shit! I guess I am caught.

"Appi how come you are watching ddjl...romance and all haan...??" ,She raised her eyebrows."Ayat...woh...actually...I was getting bored so thought to watch ddlj. Btw it's a very boring movie. Btw you were you so excited??" "Appi ddlj is not boring movie it's my favourite movie *face palm*. Anyays,I came to tell u that mamu and mami are coming to Bhopal" ."What seriously?! I cannot belive", I jumped in excitement.Ayat said byee and walked out.

I was literally jumping with excitement. I cannot believe mamu and mami are coming after so many years. I wish ammi was also with us, a tear dropped from eyes. I wiped it away. Mamu, mami, fahad bhai and Zain...Oh no! that machis ki teeli will also come. Why allah why he is coming?! If I look on the positive side it's good I will get a chance to torture him. You have tortured me very much now it's time for revenge machis ki teeli *evil smirk*

"Mom, when will we reach Bhopal it's already 8:30?" Mom is telling me to be patient and sit calmly but I cannot. Now finally we reach. I took a deep breathe...I just hope that mkb does not comes here. But then she just unexpectedly popped out of nowhere, like some evil jack-in-the-box. When I saw her standing there I almost had a attack. "Are u freaking nuts mkb...what are u doing here??

"It's my house I can do whatever I want to...I wonder why you keep talking so much". Ah! It's strange how I am loved by every woman except you, indeed I could wish that my heart was not so hard, because I loved none of them. "Oh please don't talk about those girls they scramble after you like lip-gloss-wearing...zombie...baby ducks or something, and I am happy that man don't interest me". May they stay away that way or else you'll scratch their faces, I laughed. "That would hardly make them worse than they are ,if their faces were like your's", she retorted. You must be in delusion or something, or maybe your hair clips are so tight that they're cutting off the oxygen from your brain. She was touching her hair clips and I was giggling. You're completely nuts, now plzz excuse me. "Even I am not interested to talk to u", she said angrily and walked. Such a drama queen she is...huh!

Rizwan, Zain's best friend was more serious. He had started liking Aliya's quiet little sister Ayat. She was gentle and sweet. When Rizwan told Zain that he likes Ayat he laughed and said I hope you do not get intend to marry. Ayat is sweet but boys should never fall in love with girls. Rizwan agreed to what Zain said.

Usman and surraiya were very pleased to meet Haider family. They all were sitting at the hall and were talking to each other. Usman sahib called Aliya and said "Go and call Zain from his room, it's cold here we all will have a camp fire in the garden. Aliya could not refuse so she went upstairs and called Zain.

I knocked the door. He called me inside. He was too engrossed in his phone his failed to notice me. Allah only knows what was he doing in his mobile. I said him come downstairs mamu is calling u but he was not listening. Zain! I shouted. "What are u doing here mkb, go away. How many times I have to tell him that this is my house and I can do whatever I want.

Zain what are u doing on your mobile tell me, are u chatting on whatsapp', I asked. "Chatting oh please, I am playing candy crush. "What...like seriously you were just ignoring me for candy crush", I exclaimed. I was again and again telling him to come downstairs with me but he was too busy in playing candy crush. Now only one option was left...I snatched his phone.

"Are mkb kya kar rhi ho, give me my phone". He was pretty annoyed but I had decided not to give him his mobile. I was standing on the bed and my holding phone in my phone, I hid it beside me. "Mkb please give me my phone, I beg u please or else I will lose my life in the game", he begged. He looked so cute and innocent while begging I never thought that machis ki teeli will become so desperate for a game.

"No machis ki teeli I will not give", I teased him. I was laughing. Within no time we both were running on the bed he was running beside me. I hid the phone properly at the back. He held my hands brought his legs closer and was trying to snatch the phone. My legs got stuck with his legs and soon as he moved forward we both fell on the bed. He was lying on the bed and fell upon him.

Finally the end of the update.πŸ˜›

So how was it boring or crap?? U all can throw your heels but before u all will that I am running away.πŸ˜†

Ps :Not proof read so kindly ignore typos and grammatical errors.πŸ₯±

Edited by craziness05 - 9 years ago
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part !!
Rizwan has already strtd likin aayat ... :)
Continue soon !!
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res

Unres

OMG Aastha..
Luved this part πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Ddjl lol...
ZaYa.. Haaye..
Amazing!! πŸ‘
Continue soon!