Posted: 9 years ago
It's fantastic yaar πŸ˜ƒ
Continue soon plz
Tnx 4 pmπŸ˜‰
Love Aman❀️
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry Anagha u have to wait so much the next update is on it's way but it is complete crap so please do not keep any expectations because I don't want to disappoint u
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tum update tho karo
No worries dear
craziness05 thumbnail

Hey Zaynatics...I am back with my crap update to torture u all.

I had mentioned this in the previous chapter and will mention again so that u all do not get confused. Character's POV or a 3rd person/narrative's POV are based upon thoughts and feelings I want you to know at that point of time..but instead of writing Zain/aliya/some character's POV, I'll use colour codes. Till now we had Blue for Zain, Purple for Aliya and Red for Narrator... this time we have Ayat's POV also... Pink for Ayat ...as and when I use some new character, I'll tell you the colour. And this time u all are lucky there is no narrator's POV.

I have have decided to name the chapters.

Uff... now enough of my bakbak here is the second chapter.

Chapter 2

Family sharing time and Campfire

Someone knocked at the door, without noticing I said come in. I was busy in playing candy crush and I don't want to disturb me. This place is so boring only candy crush can help me here. A girl was again and again saying that dad is calling me. I guess the girl was her. I slightly looked up and saw her, mkb. I said her to go from here but she is stubborn she was not listening. The very next moment she snatched my phone. What's her problem man why cannot she understand that I don't want to go down. Then she hid the mobile at the back with her hands as if I cannot see if she will hide it. Then she started to run on the bed. I also started to run behind her. She was behaving in a childish manner but I have to admit whenever she behaves in such a manner she looks cute. She was laughing loudly and I was almost mesmerized by her laughter, it sounded magical. Our leg got stuck and we both fell on the bed. She was lying above me. We both shared an eyelock for sometime.

"Ahem ahem" someone coughed from behind and we broke the eyelock. We both stood up and saw Chand khala. She was shocked on seeing us we both were very embarrassed.

"Tum dono ko neeche bahut der se bula rhe hain", She said while trying control her laughter."Woh aisa kch bhi nhi hai jaisa aap soch rhi ho", I tried to explain."Kch nhi hota yeh sab toh hote rehta hai tumlog jaldi niche aao", She said while laughing."Yeh sab tumhari wajah se hua hai mkb", I said with annoyingly expressions."Meri wajah se,you machis ki teeli yeh sab tumhari wajah se hua hai", She said anger."Tum dono ko neeche chalna hai ya nhi", Chand khala doubted."Ji chand khala bas abhi aaye", we both said together looking at each other.

Yeh matchis ki teeli hamesha matchis ki teeli hi rahega...he is so god damn annoying he putted the whole blame on me. But honestly he is not that bad. He reminded me of that old days when we used to play pakda padkai in the school. Oh god Aliya what are you thinking that matchis ki teeli is your enemy and will always be. I tried make myself understand. We reached the backyard mamu decided to build campfire tonight so we could roast marshmallows. Fire was lit in centre of the garden and benches were kept to sit. And there I saw Shazia bhabhi and Nafeesa bhabhi fighting..I went there to ask what is the matter. "What happened bhabhi why are u both fighting", I enquired. And there I come to know that they both were fighting that who will sit beside Fahad bhai. I smiled and told them that Fahad bhai can sit in the middle and u both can sit beside him. "Are wah Aliya tum toh bahut intelligent nikali!", Shazia bhabhi exclaimed and Nafeesa bhabhi gave a disgusted look. I smiled and went away from there. Everyone was doing some preparations and waiting for mamu. I sat there and started to read my favorite novel.

"Hey Ayat...how are u?", Rizwan asked me. "Hello Rizwan I am fine u say", I greeted him kindly. "I was just wondering why are u standing here alone..come with us", he said in a flirty voice. I wondered why he is being so nice to me is something fishy. "No I am okay here if u have any problem u can go", I said with a fake smile. "No why will I have any problem I am also fine with u". We were standing there silently for sometime. None of us said anything that silence seemed a bit awkward. "Ayat did u had any boyfriend?", he said breaking the silence. I was shocked when he suddenly asked me this question. "What is it to you?", I raised my eyebrows. "I was generally asked just to break the silence...you wait here I will get u something", he answered kindly and went inside. I wonder what is he going to bring. He bought two ice-creams from inside. "Ice-cream that too in winter!",I exclaimed. "Who said that we cannot eat ice-creams in winter", he said. "No one said", I laughed. We both were eating ice-cream and chatted for a long sometime. Chatting with him was fun. He was not that bad as I thought him to be. "Friends?", he bought his hands forward. We shook hands together and I smile and said friends. I am happy that I got a nice friend I was smiling lost in my thoughts and then mamu called us. I and Rizwan went together.

I kept novel aside and went near the fire where mamu was standing. Mami brought out a big plate of chocolate bars and a box of crackers so we could make yummy s'mores. Mamu said that first Zain will roast marshmallows and I was laughing . Zain gave me a disgusted look...it felt as if he was trying to say bahut hasi aa rhi hai na tumhe I tried to control my laughter but I have to admit I was actually looking forward to snarfing down that hot, gooey, chocolaty treat. First Zain was not happy but afterwards he got carried away and burned his marshmallows to a crisp. When they caught on fire, he totally panicked. It looked like he was holding one of those shish kebab thingies that we see in restaurants. He was frantically whipping the stick around circles trying to put out fire. The next thing we saw, those marshmallows were flying right off the end of his stick and practically going into orbit. Omg! His marshmallows lit up the night sky like a meteor shower or something. Actually, it looked kind cool. Everyone was laughing hard. But somehow, in all the commotion flaming landed on the front of trouser of Gauhar's leg and she started screaming her head off!

Dad said that I have to roast marshmallows I wanted to refuse but I was not able to. First it sounded boring but afterwards I started enjoy it. Mom's idea was not that bad "Family sharing time" is really fun but just for this time. But in excitement it caught fire. I really panicked and was trying to put out fire but the marshmallows whipped out of the stick and were flying in sky , just like showers of meteors and meteorites and it landed in front of Gauhar's leg. And this insane girl started screaming loudly as if she will die due to the fire. Thinking fast, Mom grabbed a bucket of water and splashed on her trousers just as they caught fire. Thank goodness she wasn't hurt or anything otherwise she would have created a scene. But then phoopa's neighbour lady came out running to see what was going on. Phoopa tried his best to explain that I had an unfortunate accident while roasting marshmallows. She stared me with disgusted face. She threatened us that she'll call the police. Then she stormed back into her eyes but we could still see her peeking out at us through the curtains. I roasted marshmallows again but this time I was more careful. We all had lots of fun and and then we finally ended our campfire. I cannot forget this night ever. We all laughed and went to sleep.

Tadaa... That's End of the torture that's it for now. So how was it?? I know it was very boring. Please tell me about the length of the update also. Was it okay or I should increase my torture or decrease it.

Do let me know...I just want to say sorry to Anagha for making u wait so much...sorry sweety .Okay Byee for now I am bit busy now. U all don't forget to give your reviews.

Pms are sucesfully sent

Ps: Don't forget to ignore the typos.

Edited by craziness05 - 9 years ago
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am first ... πŸ₯³
Zain is just like me πŸ˜‰
I don't want ppl disturbing me while playing candy crush
Zaya bed scene was lovely
Their eyelock
Chand kala part was fun πŸ˜†
Aaliya d intervene πŸ˜›
Rizwan and ayat scene also good 😊
Flying marshmallows 🀣
Campfire and marshmallows perfect combo 😎
Agli bhar se lambha update k??
Thanks for d pm naho bolungi πŸ˜‰
Mujhr phirse mar nahi chahiye πŸ˜›
Edited by anaghazaya - 9 years ago
clover1231 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear u know i read the family sharing part in an booknamed dork diaries almost same incidents happened and i thought if u also read that book

And thae part was awesome and the flying marshmallows was also πŸ‘β­οΈ

Keep writing
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: clover1231

Dear u know i read the family sharing part in an booknamed dork diaries almost same incidents happened and i thought if u also read that book

And thae part was awesome and the flying marshmallows was also πŸ‘β­οΈ

Keep writing

Hehe even I have read some part of dork diaries but honestly I have no idea about what are u talking😊My mom says that we should spend some time together with our families from there I got the ideaπŸ˜† I am glad that u liked it but I have not copied from thereπŸ˜›
Thanxx
Ps : Can u plzz tell me the name of that part which u are talking

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update astha dear,
Loved it...
Well written..
I have a problem with length...
U need to increase length of updateπŸ˜›
Chalo update soon
Thanks.for pm