Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ak47lax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
aha! do come regularly n increase our activity here!!
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So this topic was totally uncalled for. At least on Indian TV no show is original so neither Qubool Hai nor Beinteha is original. Yes, QH happened to be the pioneer but thats about it.

QH and BI are totally different shows despite the similar muslim background. Its like comparing Yeh Rishta.. and Doli Armanon Ka ( they have polar opposite concepts ) just because both of the shows have characters who are hindu.

About the actors. Whether an actor is good or not is purely subjective no matter what people say. Just as all other aspects of any show are. You may like her or you may not like her. If you dislike her you need not be so aggressive about it. If you have something good to say however, be constructive rather than bashing.

There are some people who enjoy both shows. And there are some who are a fan of one . Everyone has their choice.

I used to like the show in the middle, but no longer watch it although I visit this forum from time to time. And I'd like to point out to BI fans that just as u do not like having Pree bashed, please be as considerate towards Surbhi as well. And I talk about the bashing and not just mere constructive criticism. Just like there are Pree fans there are also Surbhi's fans and the individual opinions in terms of acting differs.

Anyways, people should talk about respective shows in their own forums. This is the BI forum not the QH one.

Oops, Sorry for the rant up there 😆
Edited by nikki.171 - 9 years ago
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikki.171

So this topic was totally uncalled for. At least on Indian TV no show is original so neither Qubool Hai nor Beinteha is original. Yes, QH happened to be the pioneer but thats about it.

QH and BI are totally different shows despite the similar muslim background. Its like comparing Yeh Rishta.. and Doli Armanon Ka ( they have polar opposite concepts ) just because both of the shows have characters who are hindu.

About the actors. Whether an actor is good or not is purely subjective no matter what people say. Just as all other aspects of any show are. You may like her or you may not like her. If you dislike her you need not be so aggressive about it. If you have something good to say however, be constructive rather than bashing.

There are some people who enjoy both shows. And there are some who are a fan of one . Everyone has their choice.

I used to like the show in the middle, but no longer watch it although I visit this forum from time to time. And I'd like to point out to BI fans that just as u do not like having Pree bashed, please be as considerate towards Surbhi as well. And I talk about the bashing and not just mere constructive criticism. Just like there are Pree fans there are also Surbhi's fans and the individual opinions in terms of acting differs.

Anyways, people should talk about respective shows in their own forums. This is the BI forum not the QH one.

Oops, Sorry for the rant up there 😆

Thank you! When is first saw ur username here on this post, I thought u'll also be bashing coz I think I remember u from the qh forum form the AsYa times. But u didn't and I'm so happy u didn't. I don't have anything else to add to what u said, I agree with just about everything.

"just as u do not like having Pree bashed, please be as considerate towards Surbhi as well. And I talk about the bashing and not just mere constructive criticism. "

Word! BI and QH have a lot of common fans, at least on IF it seems. I don't watch qh anymore but i'm still a fan of sur bhi and i honestly found it annoying with ppl just bashing her and the other side bashing pree. I would really appreciate it if people could be more considerate
DK111 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No one on indian television is original! But it's the quality of the actors and how they portray their characters that is different. Yes they may be some similarities, but each different actor will have a different take on the scene and so it automatically, becomes a different scene.
The way that Harshad and Preetika have portrayed their character's is completely DIFFERENT may be the scenes are similar but the style of acting is 100% different. Which to us Zaya/BI fans makes it a different scene.

Hope you get me!😊

893917 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

and how many chorified ideas did gul take for QH? Countless.. I wish I could make a list of all those like you did with BI.. but there are just way too many.

Also dont get me started on Surbhi's acting skills. KVB and KSG were the only reason why i bear that show for the time I did when I finally called it a quits.

😆😆😆

Word Count: 1

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Shak will you stop stalking me & get your butt back on FB? 😆
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 9 years ago
893917 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Shak will you stop stalking me? 😆

Will you ever notice me?😆 Ok before which, DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER ME?😆
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aja aja sab aja.
Comment karo
Laro jhagro.
Hume kia?humari to forum activity barh rahi hai...wo b free me 😆
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
We are closing this thread as comparison topics are NOT allowed as this is likely to instigate fights on the forum.
Qubool Hai has nothing to do with BI so please avoid bringing discussions relating to other shows on this forum.
Topic closed.
BI Dev Team