Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
No comments.

Kyunki ki mein jitna pyaar Qubool hai [1] se karti hoon utna hi Beintehaa se.

I can neither speak for you nor against you.

But.

Not a word against ma Pree.

2 episodes and aapko poori daastan pata chal gayi! I'm in awe of you.
Edited by SabrinaMalik - 9 years ago
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously what is the purpose of this post?? To instigate BI fans against you...You know very well by voicing your opinion in the very forum that enjoys the show immensely is going to get you nothing but ridicule in return...Why even put yourself in an awkward position to make yourself look like a fool? Can you please behave in a dignified manner and not make such posts here...I'm only telling you for your own good...
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks dude for increaing the forum activity and liking the B BG tune
As for the actors... well, u should know better than to drag them in all of this, especially since u haven't seen their work... and u were kknd of comparing QH and BI, not their leads
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol at least they sticked to the muslim back ground and we get a feel that we are watching a muslim show...but in QH they showed fl going to a temple...is it a pure muslim show in first place?? πŸ˜†
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
QH itself isn't original and nothing to shout about either so please stop waxing lyrical about a show that is a mishmash of so many others that have come and gone!!
427050 thumbnail
QH is in the drains?😳..its ratings are more than 4 times than that of BI's
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOLitaPawar

What was the need to tell this to us even when we don't want to listen? 😳 What is the need to come here and fight for NO REASON?! This is BI forum we are BI fans! We are not here to discuss about QH but BI!
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 9 years ago
SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOLitaPawar

yeah right!! why don't u just go n watch SI's that show which went off air, or her other show which went off air, or her other show which went off air LOL πŸ˜› !! thrust me u will complete all the shows within a day cause none went past 100 episπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that will keep u off our forum at least
for a dayπŸ˜•
Edited by swetha4avzm - 9 years ago
427050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

What was the need to tell this to us even when we don't want to listen? 😳 What is the need to come here and fight for NO REASON?! This is BI forum we are BI fans! We are not here to discuss about QH but BI!

lol writing this WAS needed..opinions differ but facts are facts,you guys think preetika is a better actress than surbhi,that is cool and an opinion but writing that QH fans are insecure because BI is stealing its thunder and that qh is in the drains now is a bit amusing...like I said its ratings are 4 times more than that of BI's,this is a fact.
As to why I come here...umm yeah even I don't know,its fun I supposeπŸ˜†
427050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetha4avzm

yeah right!! why don't u just go n watch SI's that show which went off air, or her other show which went off air, or her other show which went off air LOL πŸ˜› !! thrust me u will complete all the shows within a day cause none went past 100 episπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that will keep u off our forum at least

for a dayπŸ˜•

Thank you for the suggestion,I do watch her shows on youtube..whenever I feel like it.