Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Tomorrow they will say Beintehaa even copied Nikaah from Qubool Hai as leads said Qubool hai in our show too ROFL!!🤣
Why do QH people act as if only their show has all rights to show Muslim culture and if other show comes on same theme they say its a copy??
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

Hogaya baby?maza aaya?
Now shoo 😆
No one is interested in ur "Information"
Go and complain somewhere else.
Hello hi bye bye.
App hame qubool nahi hai

😆Tee,hum ise Talaaq dete hain & we'll not accept halala also...Btw,this halala ws chorified from BI,right coz halala ws d main concept of BI since beginning.
Plz explain,QH Madam ji
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So are you after some royalty payments for four lions from fortune productions,heard that four lions are having financial problems 😉
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Tomorrow they will say Beintehaa even copied Nikaah from Qubool Hai as leads said Qubool hai in our show too ROFL!!🤣

Why do QH people act as if only their show has all rights to show Muslim culture and if other show comes on same theme they say its a copy??

Its very simple. Coz dey didn't imagine any other Muslim show cud do so much better in terms of story telling & relatable characters, esp d leads chemistry of our show is unmatchable.
Now they r INSECURED coz our Pree has stolen d thunder from her so called OTT queen,rite under her nose.So,dey want 2 scream from rooftops
lailausa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Are yaar, Itna dil pe math lena...
BTW, all indian tv soaps are predictable. the same stories are written in each one irrespective of the channel and the show. Property arguments saas-bahu drama, the dhaba scenes are always the same in each and every show, regardless of religion. I can predict the story a mile away... I don't watch QH and I don't know the story...but I'm sure they haven't used divorce in their storyline. If they did my apologies. I also like the fact that our heroine, yes does visit the dargahs and all, but her trust is in Allah. Not sure how its presented in QH, so no offense since i don't watch the shows.

But to tell you the truth, I only watch BI show because of the chemistry between the leads. The Muslim backdrop is nice because I am Muslim but that is not a priority for me.
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOL at your post 😆
Thank you so much for incrasing forum activity though!
-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shimmer-

koi kisi ka bhi uttran pehne is se you got a prblm kiyaaa???????
my bataunnn k alia ne kska utran pehna?????
tv pe look lyk cloths uttran nhi hote fr ur kind info!!!
designer srf aik drss design nhi krta! zoya k kafi dresses bhi kai aur actress ne pehne hai madhubala,sakhshi(ek nai pehchan)
aur waise bhi eid pe jo drs sanam ne pehna tha same wohi drs alia ne bhi pehna h sanam ke pehenne se pehle(ap hi k forum ke ikk membr ne qh forum pe post kia tha) bt u know what actual dress shashmita seen ne pehna tha us waqt jb bi shuro b nai howa tha!!!! lol ab kia kahoge ap?
aur yee halala track bi me bhi tha kya?

abii talaaq nai huwi h haya ki so no signs of copy..

Oh wow, thx for ur long lecture 😉
I think if u give the same in ur forum , u will get some appreciation , but sorry, don't expect any here 🥱
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh la la some really spicy stuff happening here and no one invited me!!😲
I hope the party is not over😆
But anyways what's your point TM? that QH is better than BI?
Everyone has their own right to choose which show is better to them, so there's no point in you comparing the two shows, it won't change our feelings. Or did you come here to enlighten us with the information? Again there's no need for that. Not all of us keep tabs about what's happening in other shows, but there are some of us who reads spoilers of other shows in general..so we are not fools we know what show is copying what...and you sound like a person who knows spoilers of most shows..so you may have noticed that there is no show out there that is completely original. But what matters is execution...which BI completely rocks in.

Now coming to your comments on Pree. You judging her from the first two episodes only is completely unfair. She's a newcomer and so it is a given that she is not perfect right off the bat. But over the course of the show, she has really grown as an actor and she can do better than Surbhi in any scene in my opinion.😃 Before you conterattack my opinion do go watch Preetika in the scenes where Zain first divorced her and she cried at the grave, this way I will take your opinion more seriously😛
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol...1st of all change ur angry young man n innocent girl love stories which is so calld gul shtyle😆
N ur male lead n female lead r unbearable even lookwise😆

Aftrall qh uses all costumes from BI...

If its a muslim show they will show dargah or masjid just bcz its used in qh they cant show temple or church in BI...

Get lost😆
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shimmer-

Guyz bura na mano mgr ye to batao k trp kitni hai apke show ki????????
RR ke bajae bi ko offair hona chahie tha...

Lol pls dont comment on RR or BI both were a way better than ipkknd n geet part 2...i mean fizool hai...

Oly a show lyk fizool hai can attract trp aunties...BI is a youth show...