ZaYa OS : The Romance Series : Bedroom Romance

ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Peeps!! Thanku soo much for all the love and appreciation..i'm overwhelmed.. U guyz keep motivating me to write more and more.. I feel honoured whn u guyz ask me to write sumthng.. It just makes my day.. N the lovely comments u guyz leave for me.. I will reply to all after compeleting this part 😆 😆

So yes.. My dearest Aastha AKA craziness05 asked me to write Bedroom romance.. Baccha ur very choti for this.. But still likh diya maine.. 😆 😆 There r 2 more requests.. I'll try to fulfil em by this week.. 😃 Happy Reading!

PS : for those who want PM's plz buddy me aur jisko nahi chahiye unbuddy me 😆 😃

BEDROOM ROMANCE

Zain : MKB Maine kahaan tha nuh Red Bedsheet chahiye mujhe.. Phir tumne Blue kyun Bhichaa di??*angry* Aaliya : Red Bedsheet ka Karna kya hai tumhe?? Sona hi hai nuh?? Toh red ho ya blue kya farak padhta hai?? Zain : Farak padhta hai .. Tum nahi samjhogi*shakes his head and goes towards their dressing table* Aaliya : kyun?? Mei Kyun Nahi Samajh Sakhti??*confused* Zain : Kyunki tum bilkul bacchi ho MKB*turns arnd n brushes her nose with his finger* Aaliya : bacchi aur mei?? Lagta hai apni baat kar rahe ho tum.. *raises her eyebrow* Zain : Nahi nahi.. Mei toh Tumhari hi baat Kar rahaa hoon*smirks* Aaliya : Matlab kya hai tumhara zain abdullah??*suspicious* Zain : jaan-e-man ab yeh bhi mujhe hi samjhaana padega?*smirks* Aaliya : haan aur kaun samjhaayega??*confused* Zain : pakka?? Soch lo??*moves towards her* Aaliya : haan pakka*moves back* Zain : sachi pakka??*keeps moving towards her* Aaliya : haan sachi pakka.. Ab bol bhi do..*hits the wall* Zain : Red Bedsheet hamari Suhaagraat ke liye hai*traps her by placing his hands on both sides of the wall* Aaliya : Su--haa--graa..t??*gulps* Zain : haan.. su--haag---raat*smirks .. Aaliya blushes n dosent make eye contact* Aaliya : par woh toh kal hi hogayyi thi nuh*blushes* Zaij : kisne kahaan ki hum Suhaagraat har raat nahi manaa sakte?? Hum har raat aise guzzarenge jaise ki woh raat hamari pehli suhaagraat hai..*he has his forhead against her forhead* Aur isiliye tumse kehrahaa tha ki bedsheet change karo.. Tumne change kiya bhi toh phirse blue ka hi shade bhichaa diya.. Red se feel aata hai u knw*smirks* Aaliya : Besharam *hits him lightly in his chest n pushes him n goes towards their wardrobe* Chalo bahut hogayyi besharmi.. Ab office jao.. Gives him a red tie.. Zain : lagta hai yeh laal rang ka mazaa lag gaya hai tumhe*smirks* Aaliya : kya??*suprised* Zain : mujhe black tie chahiye.. Dekho maine ky pehna hai.. Tumne toh.. *shows her the red tie.. Facepalm by aaliya* Koi baat nahi.. Umeed karta hoon shaam tak meri red bedsheet ready hogi..*smirks moves forward n pecks her lips n goes away.. * Aaliya : red huh Mr. Zain Abdullah.. An dekhte jao.. Sab kuch red na kardiya ho toh naam badal dena mera.. *smiles to herself and moves goes out for shopping*

SHOPPING MALL

Aaliya : uhmmm.. Suniye Red bedsheets honge aapke paas? SalesWoman: haan haina madam bahut hai?? Kaise type mei chahiye aapko?? Romantic waala red ya phir normal red?? Aaliya : ismei bhi types hote hai??*suprised* Saleswoman : haan mam.. Mei aapko dono dikhaati hoon.. Aap choose karlijiye.. *shows her a plain red satin bedsheet with heart shaped pillows and another Red and White bedsheet with flowers on it* Aaliya : uhmm yeh plain red waali pack kardijiye *smiles..she goes to a saree shop n decides to buy a red saree for herself* Saleswoman : mam kya chahiye aapko?? Aaliya : mujhe ek plain red saree chahiye thi.. Saleswoman : sure mam.. Miljaayegi.. Blouse??? Aaliya : stitch karwaana hai..mei aapko batungi mujhe kaisa blouse chahiye..*smiles* Saleswoman : sure mam.. Chaliye aapka neasurement bhi lelete hai.. Aaliya : mujhe blouse ki back deep chahiye.. Uhmm sirf 2 hooks chahiye mujhe which will u knw.. Keep my blouse in place*blushes* Saleswoman : sure mam*smiles* Aaliya : aur haan mujhe sleeves nahi chahiye.. Also saamne se bhi thodi si neckline deep honi chahiye.. Aur neeche se thoda chota hona chahiye blouse.. Yeh mujhe 2 ghante mei milsakta hai kya??*nervous* Saleswoman : jee mam hojaayega*smiles* Aaliya : theek hai toh mei jab tak kuch aur shop karleti hoon*goes towards a shop n asks abt ballons* Aaliya : uhmm bhaiya aapke paas red heart-shaped ballons honge kya?? Salesman : jee hai nuh madam.. Kitne chahiye aapko? Aaliya : woh puri ki puri packet dede mujhe Salesman : mam ismei takreeban 100 se uppar ballons hai.. Yeh sab aap blow karpaayengi?? Aaliya : jee.. Mei karlungi..*takes the ballons,picks up her blouse n comes back home*

BEDROOM

Aaliya : ab dekhti hoon tum kya kehto ho Mr. Zain abdullah.. *smiles toherself n changes the bedsheet.. She changes the curtains.. N blows air into all the heart shaped balloons.. She places scented candles everywhere n goes into the bathroom to change her clothes.. Zain : MEZ?? MEZ?? are MKB kahaan ho ??*searches for her in the room n smiles seeing the red bedsheet n red heart shaped balloons* Toh aakhir madam ne tayyari karhi li*smirks.. Aaliya comes out of the bathroom wearing the red hot low-waist saree.. With no neckpiece and 2 diamond studded earings.. Her arms bare and her hair combed onto her left side of her shoulder.. Zain stares at her dreamily* Aaliya : Mooh band karlijiye shauhar saab.. Makhi ghus jaayegi andar*laughs.. zain realises that his mouth was open..he shuts it n pulls her by her waist* Zain : subah toh bada sharmA rahi thi... Allah Tauba Allah tauba kar rahi thi.. Ab kya huwa?? Sharm kahaan chali gayyi??*smirks.. Aaliya wraps her Arms arnd his neck* Aaliya : Woh Kya hai nuh shauhar jee jab kisi shauhar itna besharam hota hai toh uski biwi ko bhi besharam banna padhta hai.. *smirks* Zain : acha?? Yeh sab tumne kiya??*luks arnd d room* Aaliya : Nahi.. Mere bhooth ne.. Stupid mei hi karungi nuh aur kaun karega??*pouts* Zain : par maine toh sirf red bedsheet ki baat ki thi.. Phir yeh red heart shaped balloons??yeh red saree??yeh dark parde??yeh scented candles kiss liye??*luks at her passionately* Aaliya : tumne toh kahaan toh mood set karna hai.. Isiliye yeh sab.. Ab agar kahoge hi mood set nahi huwa to dekhlena Zain abdullah.. 1 mahine tak tumhe apne aap ko choone nahi dungi*pushes him away n goes near the dressing table.. Her deep back exposed to him.. He stares at her back* Aaliya : tumne bata nahi mei kaisi lag rahi hoon*checks herself in the mirror.. Zain locks his eyes with hers in d mirror* Zain : hot.. *aaliya blushes* Waise yeh itna sexy deep blouse kab stitch karvaaya tumne??*comes from behind,wraps his arms arnd her waist.. His hands on her bare stomach... His chin on her shoulder.. He makes circles on her stomAch..* Aaliya : zain.. Yeh tum kya kar rahe ho??*whispers* Zain : wahi jiske liye tumne mood set kiya.. *With that he kisses her bare neck..he leaves a path of hot wet kisses on her neck.. He turns her arnd.. She wraps her arms arnd his neck.. He keeps kissing her neck.. He moves towards her face b leaves butterfly kisses on her eyes nose and cheeks.. Then he captures her lips in an enchanting kiss.. His kiss was soft at her first.. Very smoothing but soon he lost his control n their kisses became wild and demanding...aaliya's hands in his head trying to pull her close while zain explores her bare back.. He plays with the hooks of her blouse n unhooks her blouse unknowingly.. He turns her arnd n leaves butterfly kisses on her bare back.. He kisses her everywhere .. He turns her arnd again n yanks of the blouse onto the floor.. He pushes her against a wall explores her upper body with his oh-so-hot lips.. Aaliya moans.. She grabs him by his head n pulls him up n tears up his shirt.. She kisses his neck.. His broad muscular shoulders.. Zain picks her up in her arms bridal style n lays her down on the bed.. Her lips swollen.. Messed up hair.. Fire in her eyes.. She luks gorgeous.. he looked at her once n yanked off her saree in a second.. He took her to another world of ecstasy... She was his.. He was hers.. Aaliya rested her head on his bare chest.. He entangled his fingers with hers..* Zain : I luv u aaliya..*kisses her forhead* Aaliya : i luv u too Zain *smiles n they slip into a deep slumber*
Edited by ZayaHarshika - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb...
Awesome...
Sooo HOT!!😳
Loved it
Thanks for the PM
Edited by zaya.harshika - 9 years ago
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing !
Superb
Awesome
Loved it !!
Damm hot ..
Red color sets mood for zain ... :)
U hv written vry vry well ..
Thnxx for pm
U can even think of writing honeymoon romance ...
U wil be able to jot down very well
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww...its really hot n romantic
fabulously written
loved it so much
Edited by jazly_zayafan - 9 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dii again it was totally bang on!!!