Congratulations everyone! We are now rank 5 :)

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Congratulations everyone πŸ‘
Although the weekend was awfully dead around here we managed to increase and i think it's because our forum activity was high during the week. So awesome job everyone, please keep it up. πŸ˜ƒ
So our new mission is now 890 pages. 😊
And to all those people who have a hard time creating a post, or they are new to I-F so they have restrictions, you can always help on bringing our rank up by logging in, hitting the chaska meter, and log out...(do this repeatedly). Or you can increase the views of the forum posts by keep refreshing the page for each post. πŸ˜‰

I hope we are in for another awesome week. πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations to all the members and as Saheba said there are many ways to help increase the rank so please do so it will be and is very well appreciated.
Looking for a wonderful week and hopefully our forum rank will continue to increase as we for sure want our place back for the most.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations...finally back @5πŸ₯³...we need to maintain that and go above...
Yup the weekend was dead...and since BI is back on track...hopefully this week the forum rank will be skyrocketingπŸ˜†
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We beat the show on rank 4 in every single category except for the rating and views section.
This is good. Keep doing what you are doing just hit the chaska mete more and refresh the posts and our rank will surely keep increasing πŸ˜›
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations! I really hope we go beyond 890.. but it's a good start #mission890