Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Simply amazing !!
You shuld definately continue
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
My thousandth post ...

Aaloya pushed him on The bed and kissed his forehead ...
"Nahi aaliya nahi galat hai yeh "pushing her back.
"Zain shhh kuch mat bolo mujhe kuch nahi sunna aise bhi ghar pe koo nahi hai ...aaj sab mom KO chodne Gaye hai ...I am not leaving you zain abdullah "she said as she kissed his cheeks ...zain twinched his eyes
"Aaliya pls don't make it difficult "she got up and started walking towards the bathroom for bath ..aaliya came in his way ...and showed him her back ...she opened the zip of her ... Dress
"Yeh backani harkat hai aaliya "he said as he pulled her zip up and pushed her aside and entered the bathroom
"Zain darwaza kholo tumne toh kaha tha... Ek pal bhi zaya mat hone Dena toh kyun zain kyun ...khali Maine kyun tadpu 15mahine 26din ...zain pls I want you "she's said pouting ...
And zain replied "mamu ki bhanji pagal ho pagal "

After some time zain came out wearing his clothes...formals
"Office jaonge tum zain ?mujhe aide chodke" aaliya said..zain turnaround to see aaliya in just her shirt ...and he saw that the blankets on the bed were missing ...and the rooms temperature was too low...he himself felt he was shivering ...and aaliya in his shirt...would definitely be feeling too cold ...
"Aaliya remote ka hai temperature badao" ...he searched the whole room but he couldn't find it ...
"Aaliya remote kaha hai "he asked in a confused look ...
"Tumhe thand lag jayengi " zain said as he saw...aaliya smirking at him naughtily
"Stupid zain kya kar rahe ho tum kitna kuch Karna hai par tum kya kar rahe ho remote dhund rahe ho "hitting her head ...he decided to leave the room
...but to his surprise the room was locked with a lock and he knew he would never get the key...he turned around and hit his head to the wall ..."my despo aaliya I promise 7din baat sab kuch karenge him par aaj kuch nahi "

Aaloya walks to him ...shivering and hugs him behind leaving trails of kisses on his back... "Zain I love you"her hands enter...his suit to pull it down ...
"Ohhk yeh chayiye na yeh le lo ..."he removes puts it on her face.."aah zain "
She groans ...as he is not at all intrested...he sits on the couch covering his face...then after a while he peeps from between his fingers to see what's aaliya doing ...she was sitting on the floor hugging her body ..and shivering cold..."aaliya kaha tha thamd lag jayengi ...kaha hai remote ...bolo"he asked angrily
Aaliya stammered I threw it down and keys of the room in the pool ...looking down
"Stupid ho stupid...mamuki bhanji ..."hitting his head ..."abb kya ?"he looked at aaliya who was ...shivering a lot...zain got picked up his suit and handed over to aaliya..."yeh lo pehen lo"
"Tum pehnao"
"Main nahi pehnane Wala ...phenna hai toh pehno "
"Main toh pehnne se rahi soch lo "
He walks towards her and makes her wear the coat trying his best not to touch her .."you love me a lot na "aaliya asked with cute smile on her face.."yes aaliya I love you a lot and that's why I am telling you ...don't come close. ..I dont want to do a mistake a loose you"he said sitting next to her ..."zain a is a kuch nahi hoga tum samjhte kyun nahi ..."
"Aaliya phele kapde change karlo .jao ...sachi thand lag jayengi ..phir so the hai kya Karna hai "
"Woh zain actually I threw cupboards key also ..in the pool bitting her lower lip.."
Zain started laughing and crying "wah meri princess tum sacho pagal hogayo ho ...air blankets bhi pool mein don't tell me ..."he said angrily "nahi woh"she started walking to the window of their room and showed him the blanket lying in the corridor. "Yeh sab mere lite..."he asked with a smirk
"Yes zain I don't want to waste one day also ...so pls .."she said resting her back on the window ...
Zain walked to her slowly..."sachi mere liye "he said in his husky voice ..."ha zain "she smiled as she finally succeeded in deducting him he slowly placed his hands above her head on the window ...and got little closer to her ..."aaliya"
"Ha zain bolo "
"Aaliya tumne "
"Maine kya zain?"
"Tumne "
"Maine"
"Tumne window band nahi ki "as he pushed the window and jumped out of the window...and ran away ..
"Zain zain zain I hate you zain I hate you"she said as she sat down laughing on her antics and zains shyness ...

Now zain blocked by aaliya in living room ...should I continue

And do comment
Edited by katmaan - 9 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Despo Aaliya is so cute and funny yet realistic :))
The promise of Zain watch out Aaliya.
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bechari aliya ... poor zain really amazing update
By congrats for becoming goldie
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣 Bichari Aaliya ki kya halat hogayi hai 😆
Nice update 😛
-Aniisha- thumbnail