kuch toh hua hai -zaya part 3&4 page 4 &5note page 5peep in

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Ohk a small scene I thought would be nice hope you like it...and plz ignore typos and mistakes and ready for all high heels

Zain comes out of the bathroom and sits he is still in his trance aaliya who was standing near the window walks to him and sit next to him hugging his hands "kya hua kitkit kya soch rahe ho"
Zain pulled his hands back
"Aaliya kal kuch hua nahi tha na humare beech ?".
"Zain tumhara matalb kya hai"
Aaliya asked widening her eyes
"Mega MATLAB hai ki kal kya hua tha can you tell me pls "
"Nahi "aaliya replied again holding his hands which immediately withdrew
"Zain tumhari problem kya hai ...Maine bola na kuch nahi hoga toh bhi tum abhi wahi baat soch rahe ho..ek toh raat KO tumne "

"Maine kya aaliya ?"zain asked with a shock.
"I hope I didn't cross my limits .."
"Limits kya zain pati patni hai hum kuch bhi kar sakte hai "

"Ha hai par saath din ke baad "
"Shut up just shut up zain bahut hogaya zain kitna sochte ho ...abb humhare beech Jo hogaya won hogaya "she said kissing his hands
"Kya hogaya "as he pushed his hair back in tension
"Zain abdullah Jo hona tha won hogaya"

"Aaliya pls batao kal kya hua "zain with constant gulping and his face had became pale
"Theek hai ek shart pe "

"Kya "
"Tumhe mujhe kiss Karna hoga "
She pouted
"Nahi maine yeh sab nahi karne Wala "he said jumping away from her
"Toh chodo"she got up from the bed
"Arrre sunno baitho "he pulled her back she closed her eyes waiting for him to kiss but zain kissed her cheeks instead of her lips.
"Zain this is cheating !"
"Jo hai woh hai bolo ab kya hua "
"Theek hai "she said pulling his hands and resting her head on his shoulder

Flashback

As Aaliya pulled the pillow fro zain hand zain pulled aaliya and this time it was different aaliya slept hugging zain taking in his scent observing him how loving he is how much she wanted him ...suddenly zain turned around and pulled her closer ...as zains hand held her back and waist a shiver went down her ...body she wanted so many things to happen ...he looked flawless in the dim light. She moved up a little to resh her head in the crook of his neck ...and then pulled his closer ...she slowly closed the light and covered themsleves with the blankets...
He again moved this time his legs made way on her waist tugging her closer she slowly moved her hands in his soft hair ruffling them ...ans pulled his head closer he held her back and rested his head in her crook ...their legs rubbed against each other...though nothing happened her body sent down shivers his touch his smell his softness his tight grip on her body his caring nature for his fear of loosing her...a lone tear escaped as she felt his breath on her neck ..."zain I love you "she whispered in his ears kissing them "hmmm"is what she got and he pulled her closer leaving no space...though nothing happened but she was satisfied being with him their legs entangled with each other ...and their hands interwinded with each other ...thier warm breath on each others skin was enough for her she slowly held his waist and slept ...

Flashback ends
"Aise kuch na hoke bhi bahut kuch hua she said wrapping herhands around his neck ...
He pushed it off ..so she held his waist
"Zain bahut hua ...I can't waif make me yours once again "she said ...pushing him on the bed and kissed his forehead ...

Do I conintue

Edited by katmaan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u better continue its so amazing
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I need 15comments and likes
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome!! Please do continue πŸ˜›
I love their convos, it's very like them.
you kept it true to their characters πŸ‘
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome and romantic part.plz continue soon.
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai..you r amazing Khyati,and I loved d description d scene..was wondering what actually happened beneath d covers..u gave us a beautiful description f dat :) Plz continue fast!
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was simply amazing and no doubts you should continue :))
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar...
You should definitely continue...
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome πŸ˜›
do continue soon
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail