Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
When I first watched BI, that was the scene when Aaliya goes to the cemetery, I was at my naani's place, she and my maami were watching, I was like wth u guys watchin'? Someone go tell her woman are not allowed in qabristaan, then she said, "mujhay pata hai molvi saab, orto ka kabristaan aana mana hai" and I was like, tongue-tied, and my maami was like, "dekha, osko pata hai" I said, "whatever" and then talaak talaak talaak intersted me πŸ˜› I know u must be thinking I'm a terrible human being, but it was not the talaak I was so interested in, it was the process, because it again, was wrong, so I wanted to prove to my maami and naani k yeh bakwaas hai. And the the episode where Zain dreams of Aaliya sleeping next to him, but in reality, it's just a pillow he was hugging, and then he breaks apart.. then I fell in love with his love...
And started watching the previous episodes, I watched more than 10 episodes a day to catch up... lol
I lost so much sleep, but i was addicted πŸ˜›
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I started watching BI when the First Nikah happened, i saw the older episodes like overnight? Yeah i saw 12 episodes overnight, and same as you i'm used to watching many episodes all together and i'm suffering now πŸ˜†
DK11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Oh I pity uπŸ˜†, it happens

If it's not enough watch the same episode again and again just like usπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
If episode is not good, go back watch old episodes which were drool worthy, that's how I manageπŸ˜†
My obsession for Zaya😳

Hahaa..πŸ˜† lol i already watch episodes again πŸ˜ƒ lol the Zaya magic never fades 😳

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

lol..i watched one episode more than 7 times

haha..lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I haven't yet watched the scene 7 times..but i have watched it like 3-4 times 😳 But i really think the way i am going i will reach 7 as well πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

awww. I can totally understand the addiction don't worry(:

I have a lame confession actually, I've been watching ZaYa scenes soo much that my eyes are strained and Ive got a headache.
Lmao. I'm crazy

Lol i am sooo happy that you guys are like me hahahaa...:) lol OMG! lol yh well i guess even when i have a migraine and i am supposed to rest i have watched Zaya πŸ˜† lol it always makes me laugh πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Priyakna

I can never stop as soon I come back from school I open my laptop and start off with Zaya journey and continue unless this is any work and if not then nothing stops me from watching them and what does only sleep for next day.

Yh I do that after a long day..Zaya time lol yh it's my motivation after work I can watch zaya 😊

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

I will do anything to watch an episode...if I get a ZAYANTIC wala episode...I download it remove all unwanted scenes and keep on watching ZAYA ZAYA ZAYA...😳

OMG! that's a great way of getting all the zaya-tastic goodness πŸ˜› I just skip all the boring non-zaya bits πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Little_Johnny

THT WAS EDIT OR pREETIKA WAS REALLY sTANDING After Harshad?

Sorry I have no idea..i didn't edit it.

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Zaya scenes are like additiction 😳
I love to watched their scenes like 100 times
Zaya chemistry is magical ❀️

A very serious addiction!! I completely agree! No matter how many times i watch their scenes the magic is very much there 😳

Originally posted by: Zaya.hp

Well, my confession is that I think about Zaya and Beintehaa day and night, no matter what. I imagine Harshika in every song or scene I see on TV!😊

BTW a very good post!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank youu! awhh lol they're in your head 24/7 😳

Edited by DK11 - 9 years ago
DK11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveZaYa

Earlier I used to HATE beintehaa!...I knw u guys might think I am crazy but I used to completely hate beintehaa!

As I was a bigg boss lover I used to get so irritated with BI!
BUT...I started watching it in April...slowly I started getting interested in the story...n now it has become LOVE!
I cried every night during the months of August and September...
So...my journey of beintehaa is just like zain and aliyas...frm beintehaa nafrat to beintehaa mohabbat! I love watching serials...I have seen many...many serials but I had never been attached to any other serial like this! Beintehaa is the reason why I joint this forum...
Beintehaa will always be my favourite show!

Wow hate! lol you really have gone to the two extremes! πŸ˜† lol yh BI is start to grow on you :) I totally understand :) I felt the same I had a tear in my eye when Zaya used to cry. Harshad and Preetika are awesome actors seeing them onscreen I automatically feel their emotions! I dunno how i just do! 😳

Originally posted by: neenzz

When I first watched BI, that was the scene when Aaliya goes to the cemetery, I was at my naani's place, she and my maami were watching, I was like wth u guys watchin'? Someone go tell her woman are not allowed in qabristaan, then she said, "mujhay pata hai molvi saab, orto the kabristaan aana mana hai" and I was like, tongue-tied, and my maami was like, "dekha, osko pata hai" I said, "whatever" and then talaak talaak talaak intersted me πŸ˜› I know u must be thinking I'm a terrible human being, but it was not the talaak I was so interested in, it was the process, because it again, was wrong, so I wanted to prove to my maami and naani k yeh bakwaas hai. And the the episode where Zain dreams of Aaloya sleeping next to him, but in reality, it's just a pillow he was hugging, and then he breaks apart.. then I fell in love with his love...

And started watching the previous episodes, I watched more than 10 episodes a day to catch up... lol
I lost so much sleep, but i was addicted πŸ˜›

I CANNOT read hindi to save my life!! lol i just can't so i hope i understood the meaning correctly!! lol But yh i agree I stayed up til the early morning of the day just to watch BI. i couldn't help it i kept pressing NEXT! lol πŸ˜† Zaya's magic 😳 yh the talaak talaak talaak struck a cord in my heart too. it interested me :)

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

I started watching BI when the First Nikah happened, i saw the older episodes like overnight? Yeah i saw 12 episodes overnight, and same as you i'm used to watching many episodes all together and i'm suffering now πŸ˜†

Man we can totally suffer together!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol i'm over-the-moon so many of you are like me πŸ‘πŸ‘ yaaayyπŸ˜ƒ
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I started watching at their first nikkah scene where Aliya slaps zeeshan
and that scene really grabbed my attention and ever since then I have gone about Zaya/Harshika and their aweosme chemistry!! Well, my confession is that im crazy about beintehaa lol
DK11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight_shine

I started watching at their first nikkah scene where Aliya slaps zeeshan
and that scene really grabbed my attention and ever since then I have gone about Zaya/Harshika and their aweosme chemistry!! Well, my confession is that im crazy about beintehaa lol

Yh that scene was really something! we got to see a jhalak of Aliya's strong character!! 😊 Yh lol so am i crazyy over our Zaya
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh and one more confession πŸ˜›
When I first started watching, Zain was all beaten up, so of course he didn't look as handsome... preparing myself... I know aaj sub ki chappal meri taraf aani hai (translation for u devki: I know today, everyone's shoes will be thrown towards me)
So I was like yeh lead hai?! Yeh larki kitni pretty hai, or oskay saath yeh larka! Kitna ganda hai
(In eng: is he the lead?! This girl is so pretty, and they pair her with this guy! He's so hideous
I know boht chappal paregi *ducking myself under a table*
DK11 thumbnail

When I first started watching, Zain was all beaten up, so of course he didn't look as handsome... preparing myself... I know aaj sub ki chappal meri taraf aani hai (translation for u devki: I know today, everyone's shoes will be thrown towards me)
So I was like yeh lead hai?! Yeh larki kitni pretty hai, or oskay saath yeh larka! Kitna ganda hai
(In eng: is he the lead?! This girl is so pretty, and they pair her with this guy! He's so hideous

HahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† lool thanks a ton for the translation!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ It means a lot to me πŸ˜ƒ

LOOL..even i thought when i first saw BI I thought that the lead male is really not that great looking..but trust me Harshad GREW on me!! Now I find him soo handsome 😳 and yh Preetika's simplistic-ness made her beauty like 1,000,000 times stronger πŸ˜‰

Lol so that's yours and my second confession done! hahahaπŸ˜† Until i read your post i even forgot that i never used to find Harshad attractive..well how my views have changed now 😳
Edited by DK11 - 9 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zaya have sum jaadu in dem dude
I watch all their scenes on looop
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

sach mai chappal padhenge kiran
tumne mere zain ko ghandha bola