Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Pinkuuu awesome post once again . you have said it all . there are no words left to add 👏
sory for late reply , was out of town for work .

Much love ❤️ 🤗
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Shazia was hilarious the moment Aaliya said Nafeesa should select first, I knew she was doomed! It only motivates her more to want Nafeesa out of the house but with her and Zarina already planning to backstab the other, question arises who will be the first to strike??

The diya scene with Aaliya and Zain pure bliss! I just love these two especially the way Aaliya wanted a kiss as a means to pacify her, that scene went from being adorable to being hot! Who knew a cheek kiss could be that way? I especially loved the lipstick mark left on Zain's cheek

The bedroom scenes, now this is what you call a married couple! Those scenes were so beautiful and so real! Who can be mad over no SR2 when you get scenes like this?? Just loved it to bits!

The morning scene was too adorable, I'm loving this daring side to Aaliya but poor Zain I really feel bad for him because he fears losing her so much and now the precap is only going to make things worse. I am looking forward to this week's episodes, Rocky makes his entry 😛

Completely agree with your views Mandy regarding the episode and precap
completely looking forward to beintehaa with full interest and excitement😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

Beautiful post as always and you know what someitimes I watch the epsiode and then read your post na it gives the perfect ...feeling of episode I feel like running and watching the episfe again and again

Thank you soo much
these feedbacks really make my day❤️
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Awesome Love Station Priyanka👏

I think that you are right about the teaming up of Nafeesa and Aaliya against the plot that Zarina and Shazia is concocting. And yes indirectly Bilal might be an ally😆
Fahad also has to be shown smart here..I mean come on you have to know your brother's habits and way of thinking. Zain has a certain style of doing things in the office, Fahad has to be shown to find it suspicious if Rocket takes a decision that Zain never will.

Suri is going to Oumrah so I guess we are not going to see her for a while.
Other than that, LOVE your take on the episode and that zayalicious scenes😃😳

Thank you so much Saheba
love reading all these feedbacks
and yes I am sure Rocky will be caught soon as there certain habits of Zain which even Zarina isn't aware off so how will Rocky be.
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Hey Pinkuuu awesome post once again . you have said it all . there are no words left to add 👏

sory for late reply , was out of town for work .

Much love ❤️ 🤗

Thank you so much Sara and much love❤️🤗
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am soo sorry for the late review...Now a days I am unable to watch the show at 11 cos of work... night duty for me.. so I usually catch up the next day or when ever I get time..

It was an awesome LS.. and ofcourse a fantastic episode... Daring Aalliya is soo much fun.. Bechara zain daar ke bhag gaya.. First time I am seeing a hubby running away from a wife who wants some action...😆...