Love Station: Diwali ka mauhal

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys I am ready to post my LS for Friday's episode. As everyone knows I prefer doing Friday's LS on Sundays as it helps creating a post on Sundays. So I will start with the view and moving then on to love station😃

Shazia is the one I will start with today , she is evil in some sense but her sense of humour never fails to make laugh😆 In the episode when she decides to select the heavy jeweller her expressions were fab. Then her promising Zarina of not having to move out of BV but off course it's for her own benefit.

Suraiya as now on she is being the perfect mother and mother in law. She wants to gift her bahu's for diwali was a very lovely gesture😊

Fahad and Nafisa making up was also a nice scene where Nafisa really points out how their relationship cannot be like before but if given a chance she will do everything to the best of ability to mend the relationship and on the other hand Fahad tells her how Dad would want them to move on as well.

Bilal is the new adorable character in the show and really he is doing a great job bringing a smile on our faces. I think him not paying attention to his mother's evil plans might end up ruining evil plans in funny ways.

Zarina is waiting for Suraiya to leave because according to her she will be able to put her plans in action when Suri is not at home but she should not forget Nafisa & Aaliya will still be there even if she brings Zain's lookalike and hopefully during this track we see Fahad's growing.

Over all this is the review and the episode was mind blowing filled with passionate love and care😳 Lets move on to the love station❤️

Yeh pal hi sach hai aur iss pal ko zaya mat hone do
(Aaliya is lighting the diya's looking just like an beautiful angel and just then Zain comes near her and comments on her beauty saying that she looks really beautiful while lighting the diya's and Aaliya asks him that "does she only look beautiful while lighting the diya"? Zain replies "not this much because in dim light your face's flaws are hidden". Aaliya gets up looking upset and Zain says sorry as he was only joking. Aaliya wants him to pacify her by giving a kiss on the cheek. Zain very cutely refuses to her kiss and Aaliya starts to walk off when he holds her back saying "only once"😃 Then comes the beautiful kiss from Zain's side and Aaliya takes the step to make it more romantic by giving him a sensous kiss😳 Without breaking the contact , Aaliya in a very lovely voice tells him about how this is the reality and there is no point of thinking about the future and wants him not to waste time. She gives him another kiss and just then Fahad and Nafisa enter teasing them.

Aaliya's dupatta caughts fire due to the diya's while talking to Nafisa , Zain runs over and gets rid of the dupatta plus the fire on it. He gets upset at Aaliya for not noticing the fire and the care is reflected in the sense of fear of losing her. )

Daring Aaliya😃
(At night Zain looks at Aaliya sleeping and just when he is about to her touch , Baba's words ring in his ears and he stops. Mending the pillow barrier he sleeps holding a pillow in his hands. It's middle of the night when Aaliya opens her eyes and looks at Zain lovingly. She gets up and throws the pillow barrier out of the way , leans towards Zain and kisses his forehead. When she gets him to leave the pillow he was holding onto sleepy Zain holds Aaliya's hand and she lies close to him with entwined hands. Just then Zain turns to face Aaliya in his sleep and hugs her tight which Aaliya responses to and turns the lights off covering both of them with one blanket and kicks off her blanket.

Next morning Zain wakes up and sees their hand hold , he gets up and leaves Aaliya's hand remembering their last night's romantic intimacy. Aaliya gets up wishing a good morning and Zain starts asking her about what happend to the pillow barrier. He sees the pillows laying down on the floor and asks Aaliya why would she throw them away but Aaliya replies it's not only me instead it was both of us😉 Zain very nervous and cute asks her why they were supposed to stay away...Aaliya tells kit kit to stop his kit kit in the morning. Zain asks Aaliya as to why isn't she understanding what Baba said to them and why didn't she control😆 Instead she came close to him...He says that MKB you are completely mad. Aaliya asks him to repeat what he said and tells him how her favourite nick name given by him is MKB because if she wasn't MKB then she wouldn't be his princess nor MKZ and hugs him but Zain jerks off saying there is lot of tension. Aaliya shuts him by keep her finger on his lips and explains to him that they were together for the whole night and nothing happend so stop talking all useless stuff.
Zain says that I am noticing how you have become daring after returning back and Aaliya says that when her kit kit is with her then what is the reason for fear and once again hugs him but again Zain asks her to leave him and runs away. Aaliya has her laugh at her mad cap hubby on other hand Zain rememers Baba's words , their kiss and then Aaliya's dupatta catching fire. )

(AWW😳 The episode was fabulous we all have no complaints about no suhagraat as the scenes were beautiful and just out standing. As may of us have said that we have not seen any reel couple being so real...A round of applaud for Harshad & Preeitka plus the beintehaa team for just this amazing magic👏👏

Just love how Aaliya is wanting to be close to her hubby and live the moments at the same time she wants him to come out of the fear. Zain's fear is completely is justified and it's so cute so see him trying his best to keep hands off Aaliya😃

Aaliya for sure has become daring not only because of her moves with Zain but also about how she doesn't mind showing her love in the front of the world. Before rememer when she told Zain how it's awkward for her when ever Zain will naughty with her but today she didn't mind kissing him in the hall and Fahad & Nafisa seeing them.

The closeness they shared be it during the kiss or night scene it's always splendid and I am at loss of words to even describe the feeling.
Feeling proud to be Beintehaa once again and hope this magic continues❤️)

This is all friends and all I will add is the lines between Zaya were bang on I loved each of it be it any funny line or sensuous romantic line. Zain and Aaliya definitely stole the episode as always but it was slightly over taken by Aaliya this time😃
Cannot wait for monday's episode as I am wondering that now when Zain will return back from Dargah as shown in the preacap will Aaliya be able to convince him not to worry and actually be able to stay close.

Looking forward to the feedbacks and thank you🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome LS once again...
Man this forum is DAMN sleepy today...🥱...but ya loved your review...

ZAYA were just ...HARSHIKA 👏...really they have such an awesome chemistry that we are just glued to BI just for them...

I am glad that the RONA DHONA is over for now...and KITKIT is back...hope we get some more before the rocket innings begins...😳

Bed scene...it went crazy...POOR ZAIN...😆...ALIYA was AWESOME in that...

Let's see what's gonna happen next...
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post
It was a mind blowing episode
The first half not so interesting but it was good
The second half from Aaliya lighting d diyas was out standing
Thanx for d pm
I can't say much cause I am still in Zaya dream land
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome yaar archana
Really just beyond perfect review
Fabulous episode
And your outstanding review
Char chand lag gaye
Muahhh dear
Lovely lovely review
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Iam drooling over the caps
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post Priyanka👏
I agree Nafeesa and Aliya are going to find that Rocket is not Zain
I so love daring Aliya she was not afraid of anything when Zain is near her that's why she is not worried about baba's word neither she minds kissing Zain in the hall in front of everyone😆
But at the same time Zain's fear is not wrong he cannot afford to loose Aliya once again that's why he is maintaining a distance from her but he also is not able to control specially when Aliya is becoming a despo😆
And in the morning he was literally about to cry and he was sweating badly🤣 I loved that scene so much
When this Rocket track will come Aliya will easily understand that this rocket is not her heartbeat😳 It does not matter how much Zarina tries to cover it
Ps: I love the caps so much
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely ZaYa pictures, cuttteee Aaliya tried intimate with Zain. Poor Zain's concern that what was holy man told him...but Aaliya don't believe holy man...
I want ZaYa go the honeymoon!
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome review as usual 👏
Friday episode was beautiful
Zaya scenes was hot,cute and lovely 😳
I love besharam side of Aaliya 😉 and our Zain was cute
Thanks for the pm Archana 😊
I will be less active on the forum from tomorrow as my study is again going to start
So please pm your LS whenever I got time I will comment on it
Thanks in advance 😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awesome LS once again...

Man this forum is DAMN sleepy today...🥱...but ya loved your review...

ZAYA were just ...HARSHIKA 👏...really they have such an awesome chemistry that we are just glued to BI just for them...

I am glad that the RONA DHONA is over for now...and KITKIT is back...hope we get some more before the rocket innings begins...😳

Bed scene...it went crazy...POOR ZAIN...😆...ALIYA was AWESOME in that...

Let's see what's gonna happen next...

Thank you very much😃
Loss of words to describe Zaya/Harshika
Yes I am really looking forward to more romance before this Rocky track but still I am excited to see the following track as to how it will be executed.
Yes poor Zain but Aaliya made some moves😉
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Awesome post

It was a mind blowing episode
The first half not so interesting but it was good
The second half from Aaliya lighting d diyas was out standing
Thanx for d pm
I can't say much cause I am still in Zaya dream land

Thank you very much😃
No doubts about the episode being mind blowing
The first half for sure wasn't that interesting for us but not bad either
and second half was the biggest hit of the episode.
No worries about pm
I was at loss of words as well I have been on repeat since friday till sunday.